Bringing in the New Year can be very exciting when you travel to a big city for your New Years Eve celebration. Charter a bus with family and friends and make it a gala occasion to ring in 2017.
Cities that Top the List for New Year’s Celebrations
According to research over the past few years done by Skyscanner.com, the hottest New Year’s spots in the nation include these cities:
- Dallas. The midnight countdown takes place on Victory Park with music and fireworks. You have plenty of nearby restaurants and bars to enjoy tasty food and toast in the New Year.
- San Francisco. With the Ferry Building and Bay Bridge as a backdrop, you can watch fireworks lighting up the night sky. Entertainment abounds in this eclectic city setting.
- Chicago. Dance the night away at Chicago House where DJs show off their talents. Or take a dinner cruise on Lake Michigan and get a closer view of the fireworks launched above Navy Pier.
- Orlando. Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom knows how to throw a gala New Year’s Eve celebration. Take in the parades, star performers and light shows or enjoy dancing on a large outdoor dance floor.
- Denver. Denver, called Mile High City, nestled in the Rocky Mountains has fireworks shows, balloon artists, stilt walkers and magicians lined up for New Year’s Eve.
- New Orleans. The Big Easy knows how to throw a party, and New Year’s Eve traditions include a giant fleur de lis that drops at midnight along with spectacular fireworks over the Mississippi River.
Make Your New Year’s Eve Plans
Gather up friends and family to celebrate the last evening of 2016. US Coachways can drive you in a limo or party bus and bring you back safely with a professional driver at the wheel. We can accommodate any group size while you can ride in style.
Reserve Your Charter Today
Book online, the fast and easy way. Call 1-888-340-9122 to inquire about discounts and reserve your vehicle today.