Visit the Magic City in the Luxury and Comfort of a Charter Bus
If you’re planning a group trip, and you want a pleasant climate and something for everyone, make it Miami. The crown jewel of South Florida, where the weather’s always temperate and the party’s always on, Miami doesn’t disappoint.
But Miami’s a vibrant, densely populated city, with nearly half a million people packed into about 50 square miles. Don’t try to navigate the busy streets of this city on your own. With a charter bus rental, you can relax with friends and family while someone else handles all the details.
A Charter Bus—The Right Choice for Any Kind of Travel
The many benefits of traveling by charter bus make it an ideal option for any trip, including:
- Special events—There’s no better way to fully enjoy a Broadway show, the big game or a stadium concert. A charter bus lets everyone join in the fun all the time.
- Family affairs—For your next family reunion, consider traveling together to and from the gathering. It’s also an outstanding way to handle transportation for a graduation party, wedding, rehearsal dinner, engagement party or birthday/anniversary celebration.
- Business outings—Whether it’s a convention or conference, a business meeting, group training or team-building, or a golf or other fun outing, a charter bus will get your employees there and back safe and sound. In addition, you can use the travel time productively, prepping team members, debriefing or simply building camaraderie.
- Church travel—Mission trips, community outreach, youth or choir events or other fellowship opportunities all go smoother when you travel by charter bus.
- School functions—From athletic team travel to club or class trips to arts and cultural events, a charter bus offers safety, security and accountability.
At US Coachways, we have been industry leaders in the charter bus rental business for more than 30 years. Use our convenient online cost calculator to get a free quote on a trip to Miami, or call us at 1-855-287-2427 to talk to an experienced customer service representative.
A Group Trip to Miami—Why a Charter Bus Rental Makes So Much Sense
When you’re taking family, friends or other folks to Miami, your choice of transportation is critical. If your participants experience significant problems getting there and back, there’s a good chance they’ll forget most of the fun they had while they were there. Here are some of the great reasons to visit Miami on a charter bus:
- You’ll get to do what you want to do—There’s no other way to travel that offers the flexibility you’ll enjoy with a charter bus. You won’t have to choose from a handful of predesigned itineraries. Instead, you tell us where you want to go, when you want to be there, what you want to see and how long you want to stay. We’ll make it happen.
- You can count on a charter bus—Unlike some other modes of transportation, where up to 40% of travelers arrive late on any given day, charter bus travel is highly reliable. Because of access to a vast fleet of coaches, it’s relatively easy to find a replacement coach, should you experience mechanical difficulties. In addition, your driver has the technology and resources to identify alternate routes to get you there on time.
- Charter buses offer safety and security—There’s only one way on and off a charter bus. That makes it much easier to keep an eye on who comes and goes. You’ll feel safe and you’ll know that your personal items are secure. In addition, you’ll have a skilled and trained professional at the wheel at all times.
- A charter bus takes all the stress and bother out of travel—Think about it—You won’t have to battle traffic, look for parking, check a map/GPS or worry about the time. Your driver will know how to get to your destination and will know when you need to be there. You won’t have concerns about missed connections or lost luggage. You’ll be on the same coach for the entire trip and your bags will travel with you. There’s no TSA checkpoint, so you can keep your shoes on and bring your favorite shampoo. You’ll never have to turn your phone off or put your device on “bus mode.” Stay connected at all times!
- You’ll travel in comfort and style—There’s no middle seat on a charter bus, so you won’t be bumping elbows all the time. The seats are large, with more leg room than any other mode of transportation. The aisles are spacious, too, and you can move about at your leisure.
- Your bus will be able to take advantage of HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes—That’s a real benefit in a city like Miami
- Charter bus travel is cost-effective—When you ride on the same coach with others, you share many of the costs of travel. With the money you save, you can bring back some great mementoes of your trip.
- A charter bus rental is good for the environment—When your group travels by charter bus, you reduce the number of vehicles on the road, and that lowers the carbon footprint. Learn about the positive impact US Coachways had on the environment.
Make Some Memories in Miami
Whether you’re looking to relax, play, shop, eat or learn more about the history of South Florida, there’s plenty to see and do in Miami.
- Miami Beach—Certainly one of the most famous beaches in the world, and one of the most popular attractions in South Florida, Miami Beach is so much more than some sand along the ocean. Sure, you can catch some sun or take a refreshing dip in the salt waters. But it’s also a popular nightspot, with trendy clubs, cozy bars and lots of great music. Local favorites include the Bleau Bar, Mango’s Tropical Café and Macs Club Deuce.
- Golf—There are more than a thousand golf courses in Florida, with some of the finest in and around Miami. It’s a golfer’s paradise, with courses for every skill level, whether you’re a scratch golfer or you seldom keep score. Whether it’s the challenge of a PGA course, the stunning natural beauty of many of the layouts, or simply a chance to get out and enjoy some sun while smacking the ball around, you’ll find just what you’re looking for. There’s the legendary Doral, with four different 18-hole courses, including the Great White, designed by Greg Norman. For the scenery, nothing can match The Diplomat , in Hallandale Beach. If you’re looking for a relaxing course to just get away from it all for a few hours, play 18 at the Palmetto Golf Course, with reasonable prices, but a challenging layout.
- Shopping—Miami is known across the region and throughout the country as a mecca for vintage and antique items. If retro is your cool, check out C. Madeleine’s, Consign of the Times or The Rabbit Hole. North Miami’s Antique Row shopping district offers everything from furniture and home décor to vintage musical instruments, clothing and kitchen items. Some of the most popular shops in Antique Row include Stripe, Vermillion and Visiona. For high-end retail and boutique shopping, check out Lincoln Road.
- The food—You’re on the ocean, so you won’t find fresher seafood than you’ll get in Miami. Shrimp, lobster, crab and cracked conch are staples at restaurants and food trucks throughout the city. Another prominent theme in the local cuisine—Latin and South American. For amazing Peruvian fare, book a reservation at La Mar or CVI.CHE 105. Bolivar offers Venezuelan, Columbian and other Latin/South American entrees. You’ll also find Argentinian, Bahamian, Chilean, Ecuadorean, Jamaican, Guatemalan and Salvadoran cuisine in the city’s Latin neighborhoods.
- The casinos—For adult fun and gaming, there are few cities that can beat Miami. Most of the casinos are pretty laid-back, places you can play blackjack or slots in shorts and flip-flops. Among the most accommodating are Casino Miami and the Calder.
- A piece of Spanish history—Miami is home to an amazing piece of Spanish religious history. The famed Monastery of St. Bernard de Clairvaux, originally built in the 12th century in the tiny village of Sacramenia, Spain, was taken apart in the early 20th century and reassembled in Miami, where today it offers regular worship services for members of the Catholic faith.
The Right Coach—A Key Component of a Great Trip
You’ve done the research and decided that a charter bus is the best way to take your group to and from Miami. Now you need to make certain you have the right vehicle for your group.
At US Coachways, we have access to the largest network of charter bus service providers in the country. We’ll look at all the aspects of your trip—how many people are going, how long you’ll be on the road, where you’re going, what you’ll bring or take home, and any other special needs of your group. We’ll then work closely with our providers to help you find the coach that meets all your needs.
For mid-sized groups, the mini-bus is ideal, with seating for 24 to 35 and ample space for luggage and personal items. For larger groups, the full-sized bus accommodates up to 57 passengers and multiple bus rentals are an option.
Most charter buses come with Wifi, DVD/CD players, stereo or PA systems, and charging stations for your devices. On-board restrooms and other features are available on some buses. Because the options vary, you’ll want to check availability with your booking agent.
Schedule a Charter Bus Trip to Miami Today
At US Coachways, we’ve provided comprehensive guidance to group and group leaders for more than 30 years. For a complimentary quote on a charter bus trip to Miami, go to our easy-to-use online cost calculator. To learn more about all the services we offer, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak with one of our experienced agents.