See the Big Apple in Comfort and Luxury on a Charter Bus
There’s no time like the fall to see all that the New York City metropolitan area has to offer. The nights are little cooler, but there’s still no shortage of fascinating things to do. But you don’t want to navigate the city on your own—that can be a lot of work. There’s an easy way to have the time of your life in NYC this fall—in the comfort, luxury and convenience of a charter bus rental from US Coachways.
A Charter Bus—The Optimal Choice for Group Travel
There’s a lot of detail involved in a personal trip to NYC—it can be magnified exponentially when you’re taking a group there. Make the travel component easy by booking a charter bus to get you there, back and around the city. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you’ll have:
- Unequaled flexibility in your travel—There’s no other method of transportation that lets you decide when you’ll depart, how long you’ll be on the road, when you’ll stop, how long you’ll stay and when you return. With a charter bus, last-minute and real-time changes to your itinerary can often be accommodated, and entire trips arranged with short notice.
- Transportation you can depend upon—With other forms of travel, delays and cancellations can be fairly frequent. Look at airline travel, where about 40% of travelers arrive late somewhere every day! With access to a vast network of vendors nationwide, we can usually find a replacement vehicle in a short period of time. In addition, your driver has access to the necessary resources to anticipate traffic problems and find alternate routes to get you there on time.
- The height of comfort and luxury—The high-back reclining bucket seats are spacious, with more leg room than any other type of travel. There’s no middle seat, either, and you can stroll about the wide aisles at your leisure.
- Stress-free travel—You won’t have to worry about traffic, finding your way around or securing a place to park. Your driver will handle all those matters. There’s no TSA line, so you won’t have to remove your shoes or throw out your toiletries. You’ll ride on the same bus and you’ll always take your luggage with you, so no worries about missed connections or lost bags. Your phone won’t have any impact on navigational systems, so you can stay connected at all times.
- More than just a bus—Your coach is the perfect place for a group meeting, whether it’s to give advance instructions, prep employees or have a family celebration. You might also climb aboard a quiet bus for some down time in the middle of a hectic trip to New York City.
- More travel for your dollar—On a charter bus, you’ll share many of the expenses of transportation. That makes charter bus rental consistently one of the most cost-effective ways to travel.
- Less risk of getting stuck in traffic—You can take advantage of the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes, a real bonus in New York City
- A positive impact on the environment—When you share a charter bus with others, it takes a number of private vehicles off the roads, lowering carbon emissions.
At US Coachways, we have more than 30 years of experience as leaders in the charter bus rental business. To get a free quote on the cost of a charter bus trip to New York City this fall, visit our online cost calculator. For more information about the full range of our services, or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak to an experienced travel consultant.
Things You Don’t Want to Miss in New York City This Fall
As always, it’s a packed calendar in NYC this fall. Here are a few of the events to put at the top of your bucket list:
- The New York City Wine and Food Festival—October 10-13, 2019: A benefit that raises more than $1 million every year for charity, this is considered the Big Apple’s largest food festival, with more than 80 event spread out over four days. Check out the Blue Moon Burger Bash, hosted by celebrity chef Rachael Ray. There’s a macaron (a totally different pastry than a macaroon) master class on Saturday morning, a farmer’s market brunch and wine tastings across the city.
- The US Open—August 26-September 8, 2019—Forget about grass courts—this is the antithesis of that stuffy tournament in London. This is noise and celebrity and world class male and female players battling it out to the wee hours of the morning in front of raucous crowds. Great tennis, great food, great fun at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows.
- Oktoberfest—Weekends starting September 13 and ending October 20—Held at a 3,500 square foot venue that offers a stunning view of the Brooklyn skyline, Oktoberfest New York is six weekends of German cuisine, German beer and German hospitality. Don’t miss the Masskrugstemmen National Championship, where contestants see who can hold a one liter stein of beer (around five pounds) out at shoulder level for the longest time.
- The New York City Marathon—November 3, 2019—The world’s largest and most popular 26.2 mile run, the New York City Marathon counted more than 52,000 finishers in 2018. Though the actual race is on Sunday, there are events scheduled for the entire week leading up to the race, from Marathon Monday to the New York Road Runners’ Night of Champions. Expect to see many runners in Halloween garb and be sure to check out the funny signs from spectators.
- The New York Comedy Festival—November 4-10, 2019—A solid week of comedy, with more than 200 performers at about 60 shows at venues across town, including all five boroughs. See famous and upcoming comedians and don’t miss the festival finale, the no-holds-barred “New York’s Funniest Stand-Up” competition. Contestants also vie for the annual Andy Kaufman Award, named after the revered comic from Long Island.
- The New York Burlesque Festival—September 26-29, 2019—With more than 100 burlesque and variety performers from New York City and around the globe, this is one of the largest burlesque events in the world. In addition to live performances, every venue has interactive programs that allow audience members to get a burlesque makeover, complete with corsets, pasties and other costumes. Among the most popular performers are Murray Hill, the World Famous BOB, and Scotty the Blue Bunny.
- Open House New York—October 19-20, 2019—Over this weekend in October, the doors to many of the city’s most stunning architectural structures are opened to the public. It’s a rare opportunity to see the inner workings of many of the city’s design marvels. There are guided tours, lectures and other special events to celebrate the importance of architecture in the life of the city.
A Charter Bus—Ideal for Any Group Coming to the Big Apple
A charter bus offers unparalleled attractions for groups traveling for any reason:
- Family celebrations—Graduations, reunions, weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthdays, anniversaries and retirement parties
- Business and corporate travel—Conferences, workshops, conventions, seminars, training, business meetings, team-building, golf outings, picnics and other company parties
- Church travel—Mission trips, church camp, religious conferences or conventions, retreats, local volunteer work, choir tours and youth group/fellowship outings
- School trips—Fan and athlete travel for games and competition, cultural outings, prom and graduation after-parties, class and club trips, student volunteer efforts
- Senior citizen and retiree excursions—Shopping trips, museums and historical sites, casinos, touring Broadway shows, concerts and fall foliage tours
- Once-in-a-lifetime events—Bowl games, professional and college athletics, motor car races, festivals, stadium and arena concerts, public rallies.
We’ll Help You Get the Right Bus for Your Group
When you work with US Coachways, we’ll take the time to learn the details of your outing—how many people plan to attend, how long you’ll be on the road, what you need to take with you or bring home, and any other special needs of your participants. Then we’ll work with our extensive vendor network to find the bus that’s best for you.
If you’re going to New York City with a small-to-medium-sized entourage, you’ll want the mini-bus, with coaches that seat anywhere from 24 to 35 people. There’s also plenty of room for personal items. Larger groups will prefer the full-sized bus, with accommodations for up to 57 and an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are always an option.
Most charter buses come with spacious, high-back reclining bucket seats, climate control and ample space for storage. Additional amenities, such as Wifi, electrical outlets, high-end stereos, DVD players, P.A. systems and hardwood floors, may be available for an additional fee. We also have ADA-accessible buses. Check with your booking agent.
The US Coachways Pledge
At US Coachways, we are proud of our industry leading commitment to personal service and attention. When you book a charter bus trip with us, you’ll appreciate our:
- Dedicated service team, offering prompt and effective response to your inquiries, and providing you with a single point of contact at all times
- Full dispatch services 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Online Trip Management Portal, where you can view itineraries, invoices and other information about all your US Coachways rentals in one convenient location
- Legendary flexibility—Because of our vast network of charter bus vendors, we can usually accommodate last-minute or real-time changes, and even book entire trips with short notice
- Unmatched purchasing power—We book, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year. We have the local market knowledge and the vendor loyalty to ensure highly competitive pricing for our clients.
We are also GSA (General Services Administration) approved to provide charter bus services to the federal government and its agencies.
Book Your Fall Charter Bus Outing to New York City!
With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you won’t miss any of the excitement in NYC this fall. Take advantage of our decades of hands-on experience in the charter bus rental business. For a free estimate, visit our easy-to-use online cost calculator. For answers to any questions about charter bus travel, or to learn more about the scope of services we offer, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak with an experienced travel consultant.