Tour the Constitution State on a Connecticut Bus Charter
Rent a Bus to See Casinos, Antiques, Historic Homes & More
Nestled among Connecticut's great beaches, unspoiled woods and winding country roads and casino resorts and cities teeming with history and art and, of course, great food.
The Constitution State is a year-round destination. There’s vivid fall foliage along the Connecticut River. Visit the beaches along Long Island Sound. Get your fill of art and theater with a trip to New Haven. Looking for nightlife? Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods offer gambling, shows and great restaurants as well as luxury accommodations. If it’s history you want, there are forts, monuments, tall ships, old seaports and historic mansions stretching from Bridgeport to Putnam.
See Hartford, Mystic , Waterbury & More
With a fleet that ranges from party buses to 56-seat luxury coach buses, US Coachways can handle groups of all sizes. If you’re booking a cross-country trip, our Connecticut charter buses will hit all the best sights and points of interest. Organizing your best friend’s bachelor party or arranging festivities for a weeding weekend? Rely on US Coachways for a smooth, safe bus rental at affordable prices.
Our charter bus destinations in Connecticut include:
- Mystic Bus Charter — Visit the famed aquarium and the tall ships at Mystic Seaport. Explore the shops along the town’s quaint Main Street or the Olde Mystick Village. Mystic is a must-see stop on any bus charter with US Coachways.
- Waterbury Bus Charter — The historic Palace Theater has been restored to its original 1920s splendor. The Timex Museum heralds the famed watchmaker that got its start in Waterbury back in 1854. And don’t miss the acclaimed Mattatuck Museum with its exhibits that bring to life the city’s industrial past. US Coachways will get you to your Waterbury destination.
- Hartford Bus Charter — From the gold dome of the state capitol building to the sweeping views from Traveler’s Tower, Hartford is areat getaway. Travel in comfort with US Coachways.
Want to see more of Connecticut? US Coachways also offers bus charter rentals with private drivers and luxury amenities to Essex, Bridgeport and Putnam. Offering great customer service and affordable rental rates, our charter bus rentals are an ideal choice for church groups, community organizations, school trips and special celebrations such as bachelor parties, birthdays, anniversaries and wedding festivities. Rely on our professional staff, available 24/7, to help you plan an unforgettable trip.
From Gambling & Golf to Art & Outlets, Connecticut Has Everything
It’s where the likes of Nathan Hale and Benedict Arnold made history and Mark Twain wrote his classic tales. It’s also home to tall ships, aquariums and great antique stores. But there is a long list of other things to do and see. Below is just a sample of what awaits you in Connecticut.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — From the gaming tables at Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods to rollercoasters at Quassy Amusement Park in Middlebury, Connecticut has plenty to offer visitors looking for entertainment. Take in a concert at the XL Center in Hartford or the Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport. Splash and scream on the waterslides at Lake Compounce Theme Park.
- Arts & Cultural — Get your fill of music, art and theater. Beyond the famed art collections at Yale University, there’s Florence Griswold Museum and the Sculpture Mile in Madison. Catch a performance by the New England Ballet at Klein Memorial Auditorium in Bridgeport or a stage performance at the Goodspeed Opera House. Looking for a little drama? There’s New Haven’s Long Wharf Theater and the Ivoryton Playhouse.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Shopping is all about that one-of-a-kind find or amazing bargain. Connecticut abounds with quaint villages filled with unique shops and fabulous restaurants. Greenwich has high-end shops but bargain hunters should hit the outlet stores in Clinton and Westbrook for big discounts on designer names. The antique shops in downtown Putnam are also worth the drive.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues —Even though Connecticut does not have a major league professional sports team, there’s plenty to keep sports fans busy. Visitors can cheer on the Bridgeport Sound Tigers at Webster Bank Arena or watch the Bluefish battle their minor league rivals at Harbor Yard. Watch NASCAR races at Thompson Speedway. Or tee off at the dozens of golf courses scattered throughout the state.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — A trip through Connecticut is a trip through history. Mystic Seaport shows what life was like in a 19th century sea village. Retrace the steps of Nathan Hale and Benedict Arnold. Gillette Castle is just one of many historic mansions. The Florence Griswold Museum recounts the birth of one of the country’s most renowned artist colonies.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — From the summit of Mount Tom to the beaches on Long Island Sound, Connecticut is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts. Hammonasset Beach State Park boasts two miles of sandy beaches. Fish at Fort Trumbull State Park or boat on the Mystic River. Hike miles of trails and woods throughout the state.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Not a nature lover? Visitors can still enjoy wildlife. Connecticut is home to the Beardsley Zoo, which houses more than 300 animals, including a Siberian tiger. Go nose to beak with a penguin at the Mystic Aquarium. The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk houses sharks, seals, sea turtles and other animals from Long Island Sound.
- Other Points of Interest —Not all museums are about great works of art. The State Museum of Puppetry at the University of Connecticut has a collection of more than 2,000 puppets. Timexpo in Waterbury has an extensive collection of watches and clocks. The Knights of Columbus Museum is renowned for its annual Christmas exhibitions. The Barnum Museum is dedicated to the life of the famed showman.
Don’t Wait. Book a Connecticut Bus Charter Today.
Reserving your city bus charter with US Coachways is easy. Our experienced account specialists are on hand anytime, day or night, to answer your inquiries or book your charter. Contact us at 1-855-BUS-Charter (1-855-287-2427) and then sit back and relax.
What are the best cities to visit in Connecticut?