Explore the Hoosier State by Indiana Bus Charter
A Great Bus Rental Choice for Culture Lovers, Nature Lovers & Sports Fans
From the sandy beaches of Lake Michigan to its rolling southern hills and the lush farmland in between, Indiana has something for every visitor: amusement parks, state parks, world-class golf, stimulating cultural centers, award-winning restaurants and fabulous shopping. And although the Hoosier state loves its hoops, it’s also home to NFL teams as well as the internationally renowned Indianapolis Speedway.
Visit Indianapolis, Lafayette & Fort Wayne
From party buses to a 56-seat luxury coach buses, US Coachways can accommodate groups of all sizes. If you’re booking a cross-country trip, our Indiana charter buses will hit the best points of interest, stopping along the way for food and shopping. Organizing your best friend’s bachelor party or a weekend getaway? US Coachways guarantees a pleasant, safe ride and at great bus rental prices.
Our charter bus destinations in Indiana include:
- Indianapolis Bus Charter — When not attending an NBA or NFL game or visiting the famed Indiana Museum of Art, take a stroll through any of its six designated cultural districts for great shopping and mouth-watering eateries. Rely on US Coachways to get you to your Indianapolis destination.
- Lafayette Bus Charter — Lafayette boasts Indiana’s newest state park, Prophetstown, a treasure of historic sites and cultural events, scores of shops, top-notch eateries and an exciting nightlife. Lafayette is a must-see stop on any travel itinerary with US Coachways.
- Fort Wayne Bus Charter — Visitors to Fort Wayne will enjoy its fascinating historical sites, 86 beautiful parks and top-notch golfing, shopping and dining. Count on US Coachways to get you to your Fort Wayne destination.
There’s more to Indiana than Indianapolis, Lafayette and Fort Wayne. US Coachways offers bus charter rentals with private drivers and luxury amenities throughout the state, including Gary, Bloomington and Evansville. Superb customer service and affordable bus rental rates make bus charters an ideal choice for church groups, community organizations, school trips and special celebrations such as bachelor parties, birthdays, anniversaries and wedding festivities. Rely on our professional staff, available 24/7, to make your trip one to remember.
Plenty to See & Do in Indiana
Whether you love high-speed car racing and professional sports, nature walks, museums, concerts or that perfect golf course, Indiana has something to satisfy every interest. Below are just a few of Indiana’s attractions and points of interest.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — From the Indianapolis 500 to flashy casinos, NFL and NBA teams and amusement parks, Indiana has something for the whole family. Visit the Tropicanoe Cove water park in Lafayette or the Hoosier Park Racing & Casino in Indianapolis. Stop by the Slippery Noodle Inn, described by Rolling Stone magazine as one of the top blues bars in the nation.
- Arts & Cultural — Indiana has a thriving cultural scene. See the works of Native American artists, as well as Andy Warhol, Georgia O’Keeffe and many others, at the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indian and Western Art. Enjoy a play at the Civic Theatre of Lafayette. Visit the world’s largest children’s museum.
- Restaurants & Shopping — From the legendary “chop steak” burgers and pork at the BBQ Triple XXX Family Restaurant, Indiana’s oldest drive-in diner, to the exquisite sandwiches at Goose The Market (ranked by Bon Appetit as one of their Top 10 U.S. sandwich shops), Indiana can please any palate. And shoppers won’t be disappointed either. Visit Grabill Amish Country for antiques and unique handmade gifts, the Frank and Katrina Basile Museum Store for Native American jewelry or the The Lake Street Gallery in Gary for works by local artists.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Host of the world's first and second-largest, single-day sporting events and Super Bowl XLVI, not to mention the place where the first baseball game was played, Indiana has bragging rights when it comes to sports. From the Indianapolis 500 to its NFL, NBA and college athletic teams, you’re sure to find an event that sparks your interest. And golf enthusiasts have plenty of top-notch courses to choose from in Indiana.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — History buffs will find plenty to see during their visit to Indiana. Travel back to the 1800s and ride a hot-air balloon at Conner Prairie Interactive History Park and visit the Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial to see how Abraham Lincoln once lived. Don’t miss the Chief Richardville House, the oldest Native American structure in the Midwest, the Indiana State Capitol and many more sites throughout the state.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — With 24 state parks and many more city parks, Indiana has outdoor activities to suit every visitor. Swing from treetop vines á la Tarzan in Eagle Creek Park or visit the Jerry E. Clegg Botanic Gardens to enjoy beautiful beds of wildflowers, nature trails and charming bridges. There are also a multitude of parks for hiking, biking, boating and camping as well as beautiful beaches.
- Zoos & Aquariums — From the Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo, one of the nation’s Top 10 zoos, to the world-class Indianapolis Zoo and a multitude of petting zoos and wildlife preserves, animal lovers will find plenty to do in Indiana.
- Other Points of Interest — Feel the need for speed? An urge to explore your family tree? Interested in Tibet? It’s all in Indiana! At the Dallary IndyCar Factory you can make your racing dreams come true behind the wheel of its racing simulators or ride in a street-legal IndyCar two-seater with a professional driver. Visit the Tibetan Mongolian Buddhist Cultural Center, founded by the Dalai Lama's brother. Avail yourself of the deep genealogical resources at the world-renowned Genealogy Center at the Allen County Public Library in Fort Wayne, home to the largest public genealogy collection in the nation.
Why wait? Rent a Bus Today to Save & Explore Indiana
Book online or with make a phone call to reserve your city bus charter with US Coachways. It's easy and by acting today, you can save and ensure our best pricing. Our skilled account specialists are always available to answer your inquiries or book your bus rental. Contact u today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427). Tell us where you want to go, when you want to arrive and how you want to get there, and let us do the driving.
What are the best cities to visit in Indiana?