NEBRASKA CHARTER BUS RENTALS
Alternating Between the Bright Lights, Big Skies and Beautiful Museums of Nebraska
Remember the first date? The first kiss? Your honeymoon? Or the very first time you visit the Courthouse and Jail Rock, or the time you live and let live while sitting underneath the cascade of waterfall at Smith Falls State Park?
It’s time to forget about the jet-setting lifestyle, live in the moment whether you’re catching a Broadway play in downtown Omaha or just spending quality time with your loved ones at Island Oasis Water Park. The cornhusker state has a nice mix of world-class attractions and speciality museums that offers insights into the city’s deep, cultural roots. As you cruise your way from one historic site to another, from an archeological amazement to unique wineries around the state in the comfort of your US Coachways charter bus, remember to take lots of photographs...they will be pondered over in the future with fondness long after the trip is over.
There’s No Better Way to See Nebraska than with a Rented Charter Bus
Having a wedding reception in Lincoln and have family and friends coming in from out of town? Planning a field trip to historic mansions and museums and looking for a reliable mini bus or school bus? A US Coachways bus rental package is the answer that you’re looking for. Let your hair down, put your feet up and just relax on the comfortable charter bus as you make your way to attractions like Stuhr Museum, Nebraska State Capitol, Pinewood Bowl Theater.
For some wild and unabashed fun, Nebraska top cities are as follows:-
- Omaha Charter Bus — The name Omaha means ‘those going against the current’ - in modern day, it’s swimming against the tide - that’s how you should see your trip to Omaha. Do something unconventional like exploring the Omaha’s riverfront, join a local community event, or make your way to Neale Woods which has a 550 acre forest, hilltop prairies and hiking trails along the Missouri River that will take your mind, almost instantly, off the everyday-mundane.
- Lincoln Charter Bus — What you will first notice about Lincoln is the sheer number of hip and chic outlets located throughout town - this adds to the college feel of the city. The consistent buzz and excited vibe in the air is something the locals are proud of and you can easily join the upbeat lifestyle with trips to ‘The Haymarket’, score a ticket to a sporting game or concert. Spending your weekend trekking around the scenic outdoor trails or touring the city’s museums after an energetic day of shopping is another wonderful alternative.
- Grand Island Charter Bus — On top of being a heaven-sent for sports lovers, the foodie and nature enthusiasts in your group will also find the city of Grand Island an awesome place to splurge their nest egg. Horse racing is a big thing with the locals, especially during summer months...and suffice to say, this is also top time for concerts, unique festivals, competitions and foodie fiestas.
With a US Coachways charter bus, even quaint cities like Ogallala, Crawford which is located at the northwest corner of Nebraska, and the peaceful Valentine, within a short charter bus drive away. What US Coachways promises you is that we can take you anywhere you want to go, any time of the year and at the right price. Using only reliable and professionally-driven vehicles in our network of federally-approved carriers, your safety and comfort is always assured.
Nebraska is Bustling with Unique Events and Enchanting with its Untouched, Natural Splendor
The Nebraska Metropolitan corridor may be surrounded by mainly large cities like Omaha and Lincoln but, in reality, Nebraska has much more to offer than meets the eye. Peeling back layers of history, unveiling hidden gems, discovering myths and stories about the great Nebraska outdoors, hitting local sporting events, and gathering knowledge about the cities’ museums and iconic landmarks remains high on the list of must-do’s. Here’s how you get started:-
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — From Omaha’s downtown area to Kearney’s cityscape, amusement centers are in abundance. Kids, teens and adults alike will get giddy with delight as they take on tube rides, basketball and thrilling carnival-style rides at 60,000 square foot Coco Key Water Resort and the outdoor amusement park of Fun Plex. The indoor amusement options comes in the form of Kids Quest which also has day-care facilities for busy parents and The Amazing Pizza Machine with their go-karting, bumper cars and arcade facilities. To get even faster and flashier, there’s always Joe's Karting in Council Bluffs
- Arts & Cultural — You could spend a few hours joshing with the best comedians in town or get really serious with a symphony show. It’s all here in Nebraska. There are historic Pacific Union Train Cars and the jaw-dropping Byron Reed collection at The Durham Museum, showcases of the culturally-colorful life and heritage of the locals at Omaha Performing Arts, and the stroke of genius from the best local contemporary artists from the region at Bemis Center for Contemporary Arts and Lied Center for the Performing Arts. The thousands of quilts held at International Quilt Study Center & Museum, in the meantime, speaks volumes.
- Restaurants & Shopping — When it comes to shopping sprees, bargain buys are abound in Gene Leahy Mall and Shadow Lake Towne Center, with the latter being located near another shopping location, Old Market. And when night falls, a party bus or limousine makes for the perfect ride to tasting sessions at Moonstruck Meadery in Bellevue or a good ole chill-out session with friends at Ditmars Orchard. It’s also a great time to try out local cuisine like a good Reuben sandwich, ribs, steaks, beef, barbeque, raisin pie, Rocky Mountain oysters and cheese frenchees.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Basketball, football, soccer, baseball - the locals will be more in-your-face enthusiastic that you can imagine during game time. This is what happens at Memorial Stadium and Pinnacle Bank Arena and you ought to be ready for some serious cheering. Both the Wilderness Ridge Golf Club and Tregaron Golf Course, in Lincoln and Bellevue respectively, are award-winning courses with challenging obstacles. It doesn’t end here as visitors can also enjoy the thrill of speed at Kearney Raceway Park, or reserve a court for a few rounds of volleyball at Sinnott’s Sand Bar.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks— The best historical moments are in the bag if you make a trip to Old Market - art galleries, antique stores, carriage rides, quaint restaurants and charming family-run retail outlets. There is also a host of preserved artifacts and documents of all kinds at Western Historic Trails Center, Stuhr Museum, and corporate memorabilia at the Kool-Aid Museum. The two beautiful streams flowing through the surrounding grasslands and Platte Valley near Holy Family Shrine only goes to give the attraction an extra touch of magic.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Visiting Nebraska in a charter bus often means it is time to explore the great Nebraska Wine Country, trek around Toadstool Geological Park, take the road less traveled around Nebraska's Hidden Valley, or hire a tour guide for an expedition out towards the gorgeous Prairie Playgrounds. And if you really love connecting with nature, be sure to bring the charter bus to Chalco Hills Recreation Area for its trails and reservoir, the Sunken Gardens which is a top attraction for horticulture enthusiasts, and Pioneer Park & Nature Center which is also home to local wildlife.
- Zoos & Aquariums — While, without a smidgen of doubt, the Henry Doorly Zoo has the largest of everything - from nocturnal exhibits to an indoor rainforest, from in an indoor desert to the world’s largest glazed geodesic dome - sometimes it is not about size. You can get up-close animal encounters at Lincoln Children's Zoo, a family-fun tour around Riverside Discovery Center in Scottsbluff, and a drive-through safari tour at Lee. G. Simmons Conservation Park and Wildlife Safari.
- Other Points of Interest — The Great Plains were blanketed by volcanic ash a long time ago and its fossil beds has been uncovered at the aptly-named Ashfall Fossil Beds State Historical Park. There are also exhibits that details the Kearney Archway. Listen to Mark Twain's personal account of his stagecoach cross-country ride or learn more about the travelers' campground on the 'America's Main Street' which is now Lincoln Highway at the archway. For the kids, organize a field trip to Omaha Children’s Museum instead.
US Coachways Provides Quality Customer Service that Goes Beyond the Norm
Professionally-trained customer service representatives, account executives, drivers and dispatchers are provided by US Coachways, each of them armed with knowledge and experience to help make your trip or event a flawless one. To find out more about our one-stop-shop services in the state of Nebraska, contact us right now to speak to our staff and a prompt charter bus quote will be on its way. Why do the homework yourself when you can have experts do it for you? We look forward to hearing from you soon!
What are the best cities to visit in Nebraska?