NEVADA CHARTER BUS RENTALS
Exploring the Casinos, Desert Landscapes and Specialty Museums of Nevada in a Charter Bus
Nevada is fondly known as Silver State and Sin City, both for very different reasons but both reasons are as relevant and interesting. After all, there is a reason why people quip...‘whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas’.
Of course, the Las Vegas territory is a chockful of fun and excitement, boasting of a large number of entertainment outlets for everyone, with long strips of casinos, clubs and nightspots along the way. While the nightlife around Las Vegas, Reno, Henderson and Carson City is larger than life, the attractions will also leave sports fans and nature lovers giddy with delight. Take a trip to the scenic Lake Mead or you can live and let live when you bring the charter bus to Hoover Dam. Boasting of incredible beauty and great diversity, the Reno and Tahoe areas are also known as a traveler’s haven, with the Raymond Smith Truckee River Walk, the dazzling May Arboretum and Botanical Garden, and if you’re game for an adventure, saddle up for the ride of your life at High Sierra Stables. A jet-setting type of tour might take you around to the brightly-lit, bustling sides of Nevada, the untouched beauty of the local landscape in the form of ski resorts, lush meadows, mountains, valleys, lakes and rivers also beckons.
Using an NV Charter Bus for Summer Vacations and Winter Escapades
With US Coachways serving most major cities in the United States, which includes cities like Las Vegas, Reno, Boulder City, Gardnerville, Zephyr Cove and more, we have you covered if you’re planning a trip to Nevada. Be it a shopping trip, a bachelor or bachelorette party, a vacation with your kids or a fun-filled girly tour with your best-friends. It’s time to leave everything behind and let each moment fill you up with its own uniqueness.
Check the following cities out when in Nevada:
- Las Vegas Charter Bus — Visiting Las Vegas casinos is a given - the trip would otherwise be incomplete...and yes, even if you’re not a gambler yourself. Let the atmosphere, vibe and excitement sink in and you’re ready for a ball! The endless types of entertainment like The Lion King, Celine Dion at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace, and rib-tickling shows at Laugh Factory are musts. Visitors can also enjoy an electric train ride, the Cactus Coaster and a shopping spree at Town Square Las Vegas (a quaint European-style mall), or take a scenic drive down The Strip at night where every neon light, every building and every whisper will be as dramatic as you thought it would be.
- Reno Charter Bus — The number of casinos and entertainment options in Reno can easily rival that of Las Vegas, and so is the number of outdoor attractions. For outdoor lovers and adventure seekers, X marks the spot in Reno. There’s fishing, swimming and boating along Virginia Lake Park, plenty of Wild West festival-like shows, food vendors and a unique parade at the Reno Rodeo Cattle Drive, cultural events showcasing rare, exotic artifacts and animals from all around the world at Wilbur D. May Center, hang gliding with Thermal Sky Sports, and city-touring Scavenger Hunts to take on.
- Henderson Charter Bus — Henderson is away, but not too far away, from all the bright lights and buzz of Las Vegas. While you can still enjoy wine-tasting and food tours at Las Vegas Distillery and Barley’s Casino & Brewing Company, the activities are more outdoor-focused. There’s viewing of local wildlife and birds at Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve, helicopter rides around Hoover Dam, Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and Fortification Hill and regular airplane tours around Nevada’s natural wonders. And if you prefer to explore on land, take on an all-terrain vehicle instead.
Here’s our pledge - we are committed to the kind of service that you deserve - a personalized one. At US Coachways, we provide professional, qualified, experienced and helpful charter bus rental service to ensure that every detail is taken care of. From the very first step to the very last, you will have our account executive at hand to help you keep things organized. So, if you have a birthday party, tour, day-trip, city-to-city tour, fundraiser, corporate dinner, wedding reception, bachelor or bachelorette party, you know US Coachways is a name you can always rely on.
Tackle Thousands of Miles of Trails and Hit the Casinos in Nevada
Bringing the charter bus for trips to explore century-old historic sites like hotels and resorts, to learn about local Native American Indian cultures, or to explore the geological marvels, natural rock formations and turquoise mines of Silver City.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Even the kids will be at the cusp of something exciting with their trip to Nevada - it’s the time when parents can be the heroes that they’ve always wanted to be for their kids. There’s splashing good times to be had at Wet’n’Wild Las Vegas and Cowabunga Bay-Water Park which are premier water parks in the region, indoor laser tag fun at FLIP n OUT Fun Center in North Las Vegas, and hours of supervised play at Kids Quest and Run Plus Fun. Apart from immersing in age-old west history at museums, go all-out at attractions like Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon and Volcano at the Mirage.
- Arts & Cultural — Suffice to say, the art scene in Nevada is as diverse as its rugged terrains. Visitors will get to enjoy singing, impressions and comedy shows at The Voice of Entertainment, barrels of fun with artistic expressions at O - Cirque du Soleil, superior art impressions at Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts, and let loose with like-minded people at Nevada Museum of Art.The Reno Events Center, in the meantime, is the cream of the crop when it comes to event venues.
- Restaurants & Shopping — While there are countless shopping destinations like Galleria at Sunset, Las Vegas Premium Outlets and Michael and Son's, there are treasures from another era to pick up from quaint cities all around Nevada which includes Las Vegas, Reno, Virginia City and various communities around the Silver State. While attractions like House and Blues and Delta Saloon soothes tired feet and nerves, there are also Nevadan chicken wings, chateaubriand, the popular Basque dish of Paella, and a whole host of unique International cuisine ranging from delicious Italian cuisine to mouth-watering Thai food to try in town.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — There’s nothing but heart-pounding moments to experience at either MGM Grand Arena and Orleans Arena, both top attractions for sporting events and concerts. The former is a 16,000-seater stadium while the latter is a 9,500-seater multi-purpose arena. You can also try out the spacious greens of Aliante Golf Club, Tuscany Golf Club or DragonRidge Golf Club. While the Las Vegas Motor Speedway is known for being host to its yearly NASCAR events and regular dirt-track racing, it is also used for a large variety of other types of car races all year round.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Apart from the roads less traveled and hidden gems, Nevada is a centriole of rich heritage. You can find out about time-alluding sites, majestic architectural sites and ghost towns all around the state. Attractions like Masonic Lodge - Douglas 12 (used for various movies and series in the past), Vikingsholm (located in Emerald Bay State Park), and Stratosphere Tower are often listed as top attractions in Nevada. Visitors can also take a few steps back in time with trips to Bank Club of Pioche, Gold Point Ghost Town, Rhyolite Ghost Town and the countless historic churches around Austin.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — The options are endless - Lamoille Canyon, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Great Basin National park, Basecamp Reno and rock-climbing up Mt. Charleston - and that’s just naming a few. Nevada is also a winter wonderland with an annual snowfall of up to 400 inches along Sierra Nevada and it makes for the perfect place for ice fishing, skiing, snowmobiling and snowshoeing. With such an abundance of choices, take your pick! Other alternatives includes saddling up at R&D Ranch, and swimming and sunbathing off the serene waters of Chimney Beach and Secret Cove.
- Zoos & Aquariums — It’s time to leave the hurly-burly behind you and get up-close-and-personal with local wildlife and animals from all around the world at Southern Nevada Zoological-Botanical Garden and Roos-n-More Zoo in Moapa when in Nevada. Do not get intimidated with the otherwise harmless aquatic animals at Shark Reef which is located in the luxurious Mandalay Bay Resort, or the outwardly-imposing lions at Lion Habitat Ranch...yes, even when it is feeding time and you’re eating out of your own lunch box!
- Other Points of Interest — Go beyond the museums, explore the off-the-beaten paths, and experience the everyday lives of the locals...this is how you get to know them better! There are 5 blocks of shops with restaurants, cafes and entertainment outlets at Golden Nugget Resort’s Fremont Street Experience, florid, luminous light shows being put on every 15 minutes at the Bellagio Fountains and or take a languid stroll along the spellbinding scenic shores between Lam Watah Trail to NV Beach. To see if Lady Luck is on your side, head on over to Le Reve, Wynn Las Vegas, Red Rock Casino or Poker Palace for video, poker and table games! They’re also great places to wine and dine in.
Any Time is a Good Time to Book your Nevada Charter Bus and Motorcoach with US Coachways
Our trained personnel is always ready to answer any questions you may have regarding renting a charter bus with our service. In fact, it’s never been easier! Whether you need to ask about accounting, refunds, last-minute bookings or emergency changes, we are always online and a phone call away so, contact us any time you need to. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
What are the best cities to visit in Nevada?