New Mexico Charter Bus Rentals
Take a Charter Bus for a True Discovery of the Enchanted Eight
New Mexico boasts of a large number of majestic national monuments, historic state parks, stunning waterfalls, unforgettable chapels and archaeological sites like a petroglyphs national monument.
The New Mexico landscape consists of mountains, world-renowned museums, gorgeous theaters, unforgettable southwestern desert landscape, upscale spas...and it is also where you can find a large number of art attractions that are located within elegant Spanish colonial architectural homes. You can take the charter bus for a ride through the shopping districts, canyons, performing arts centers, museums and hiking trail around Santa Fe and Albuquerque, discover the magic behind the state’s unforgettable art attractions and winter sport locations, or book a day tour around the Carlsbad Caverns National Park where you can learn about some of New Mexico’s most natural environment first-hand.
Easy and Convenient Traveling Around New Mexico in a Charter Bus
You can benefit from US Coachways’ wide reaching network because whatever the size and type of vehicle you may need for your events and trips in New Mexico, we have it right here in our fleet! Airport transfers, field trips, company dinners, team-building events, church retreats, sporting events, fundraising dinners, bachelor or bachelorette parties, all you need to do right now is to pick up the phone, give us a call and the ride is yours at an affordable price!
A charter bus tour around the following cities comes highly recommended too:
- Albuquerque Charter Bus — Albuquerque is all about hot air balloon rides, jeep tours, and enjoying the events and fiestas at the Balloon Fiesta Park. Making time for these outdoor events and festivals is what makes your trip to Albuquerque an absolutely unforgettable one.
- Las Cruces Charter Bus— Go shopping at more than 250 vendors at a local farmer's market, feasting on unique cuisines, learn about ranching life and history, or head out for a hiking trip along the scenic desert landscape in the city of Las Cruces and it will leave everyone in your group breathless.
- Rio Rancho Charter Bus— The city boasts of unique kid-friendly attractions like a pumpkin patch, specialty museums like an auto museum, and tennis, swimming and golfing facilities at an attraction like the Rio Rancho Country Club. Also do not miss the trails of Western Winds Park and Willow Creek Trail.
US Coachways caters to all types of events in the state of New Mexico and we have just the right charter bus for your trips to all the major cities in New Mexico. Using our one-stop-shop service helps you save time, money and effort and your team’s travel time would be cut short and become far safer. Our agents are available to answer your calls or emails any time around the clock, so, do get in touch with us as our well-trained staff are always ready to help you make your trip to New Mexico an absolutely memorable one.
Getting to Know the Great Desert Landscape and Sampling All the Authentic Cuisines of New Mexico
While the outdoor attractions takes centerstage when it comes to tourism in New Mexico, make no mistake about it, there’s also tons of shopping, dining and visiting of art attractions too. Love a theatrical production in town? Worry not, there’s something for you regardless of your personal preferences!
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks— You can take on the hot air balloon rides at Balloon Fiesta Park in Albuquerque, enjoy the thrill and kid-friendly rides around Hinkle Family Fun Center, or take a tour around the folk art paradise of Tinkletown in Sandia Park, there is an abundance of fun for the entire family in New Mexico!
- Arts & Cultural — There’s the loud and bold sounds and sights at Santa Ana Star Center where there is also a casino, historic and inspiring collection of artwork being exhibited at the Albuquerque Museum, and premier ballet performances showcased by the Ballet Repertory Theater of NM where new audiences are reached and boundaries crossed. The art scene at the heart of New Mexico has been said to be surprisingly stunning to most.
- Restaurants & Shopping— Drop by the Adobe Rose Inn and Restaurant to sample the vibrant cuisine and rich Southwest culture of New Mexico, make a charter bus trip to Tijeras Open-Air Arts Market for live events while sampling delicious baked goods and coffee, or simply bring the party bus to attractions like Don Quixote Distillery & Winery that offers an offbeat variety of wines and spirits like Blue Corn Vodka that goes perfectly well with local cuisine. It is simply time to let your expectations go and delight in all that the city has to offer.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — You can have a paintball shootout with family and friends at American Eagle Paintball Freedom Field in Alamogordo, have your fill on an adrenaline rush during the races held at Aztec Speedway Track, or simply bring the kids out to Rio Rancho Country Club for golf, tennis and some swimming. After all that fun, the country club has a delectable course of buffet that features the best monthly prime rib and weekend breakfast in town!
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — New Mexico is one of the most historic states in the country and this is fantastic news for history buffs. They can learn about the Greek-revival style building of Casa San Ysidro where there is an enclosed corral and a family chapel, travel back in time with a trip to the Petroglyph National Monument, learn about Native historic and customs of the Pueblo tribes at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, or simply take a historic trip from Larne to Santa Fe (and back) with the Santa Fe Southern Railway. It will be a trip that will be hard to forget.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit with a relaxing trip to Ten Thousand Waves national Japanese Hot Spring Spa, trek your way through the intriguing web of ancient ruins at Frijoles Canyon in Bandelier National Monument, explore the rugged mountains, deep canyons, and breathtaking meadows of Gila National Forest or learn about the large variety of lavender (and bring some home with you) at Purple Adobe Lavender Farm. There’s no better time to be outdoors than when you are in New Mexico!
- Zoos & Aquariums — When it comes to educational exhibits, the Albuquerque Biological Park has it all - an environmental museum, an aquarium, a zoo, a garden and a beach area! Visitors can also visit the historic Alameda Park Zoo, learn about all the intricate plants in the zoo and botanical garden of Living Desert Zoo and Gardens State Park in Carlsbad, or let their hair down with the wild entertainment and thrilling exhibits showcased by Wildlife West Nature Park
- Other Points of Interest — New Mexico will prove that visiting a new city does not always have to be about museums and galleries. There are fascinating things to do like snowshoeing trips along alpine trails and high desert canyons with experienced outfitters, a unique 2.7 mile tram ride up to Sandia Peak (the world’s longest aerial tram ride), a customized open-air trolley tour from ABQ Trolley around the best historic places around Albuquerque, or engage in the culturally-exciting experience of nurturing and helping with the lives of children through the ASFB Folklorico Santa Fe after-school programs. And if you’re a foodie, a palatable food tour is always just a phone call or a bus ride away!
Book Your Charter Bus Completely Online and On-the-Go with US Coachways!
You need a charter bus and you need it fast. And this is where US Coachways’ online customer service comes in handy. Forget about surfing the internet and calling up multiple service providers to find the vehicles. Instead, give us a call and let your professional account specialists do the homework for you and present you with the best recommendations. If you need a charter bus anywhere in New Mexico, you know you can contact us anytime, 24/7!
What are the best cities to visit in New Mexico?