Get your Hands on Charter and Party Bus Rental Services in Albertville, AL
Take a Tour around Albertville’s Art Galleries, Theaters, Museums and Parks
The land on which Albertville was developed was first home to Cherokee Indians before they were moved to Oklahoma in the early 1800s hence, history lovers will not be disappointed with the many historical sites, museums and artifacts that you can find in some of Albertville’s attractions. There were also several clashes between Union and Confederate forces at Albertville during the Civil War. One of the earliest settlers in the area was Thomas A. Albert; hence, the name of the city. Albertville is also known for other social festivals including the mock Olympic winter games, The Albertville Fames, held in the city in 1992 when the real games were held in Albertville, France. The city was also featured in documentary series, Intervention - Meth Mountain.
Visiting the city of Albertville is great for people of all ages and different preferences as there are many fun things to do in the city and neighboring Guntersville, AL. The attractions includes the lively Art of the Lake, Whole Backstage Theater, Jules J. Berta Vineyards, Gunter’s Landing Golf Course, The Homer B. Wilson Jr. Vintage Museum and many more. These destinations sometimes offer their facilities for group activities, tours and social events like wedding receptions, birthday parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties, prom nights, corporate functions, business meetings, expos and exhibitions and other group activities. If you are putting together a fun event of your own in Albertville or other neighboring cities in Alabama, please head on to our Fleet page to find out more about our affordable and professional charter bus rental services. US Coachways is ready to be at your service whenever you need ground transportation anywhere, nationwide.
A Short Summary of What to do when Visiting Albertville, AL
Whether you are planning a party, visiting the city with your family and friends or coming for a business meeting, we are sure you can make some time for some of these amazing tourist attractions and historical points of interest
- Art & Culture — Combining art and calming scenery, Art of the Lake is a fun event that you should visit at least once during your stay in Albertville. The distance between Albertville and the lake is slightly more than 15 minutes on a clear traffic day. Come enjoy what local artists have to offer and they range from unique arts and crafts, paintings, pottery, homemade soaps and bath and body products, jewelry and of course, fabulous food! Don’t worry if you have kids with you because there are countless hands-on activities available to keep kids occupied while you do some shopping of your own. Whole Backstage Theater is the kind of community theater that the residents and locals are incredibly proud of, and is sometimes referred to as a hidden gem. This intimate and humble community theater is said to have produced some of the top Broadway-like performances in the region so, do check them out if there is time.
- Restaurant & Shopping — The locals are always proud of the fact that there is a world-class vineyard located so close to their own backyards in the form of Jules J. Berta Vineyards. This would be the best place to look up if you have a birthday, anniversary, bachelor or bachelorette party coming up in Albertville. The people running the place would be more than happy to show you around and introduce you to pairing techniques as well as let you sample some fantastic local wine made out of local produce. You can also find honey wine, apple juice and some unique mulling space for sale so, grab them if you can. You can easily get your hands on some of the niftiest and most unique antiques and home decoration items from Station House Antiques and Interiors in neighboring Boaz, AL. And of course, one of the best things to do after shopping is to dine in one of the city’s best restaurants. Sample some Southern-style comfort food from Sebastien’s On Main on Main Street, dig into smooth, moist and delicious pork dishes from Wilson’s Barbecue, discover a whole world of different fresh seafood from Catfish Cabin on US Highway 431, fiery Mexican’s best from Los Arcos or grab some freshly grilled chicken wings from TJ’s Hotwings on Railroad Avenue.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – You need not look further than Gunter’s Landing Golf Course if a challenging course is what you have in mind. You can expect narrow fairways, lots of water, scenic views, holes, long and hilly terrains to navigate around. After that, you can reward yourself at the modern, clean and well-maintained clubhouse. Another fantastic alternative golf course is Eagle’s Nest Golf Course located on Aubrey Carr Scenic Drive in Gunthersville, AL.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Guntersville Museum and Cultural Center is a must if you love learning about a city’s history, the Civil War, Guntersville dam and some Native American history. The visit will typically last a few hours so you will have plenty of time to slowly absorb what this attraction has to offer. The Homer B. Wilson Jr. Vintage Museum is truly a one-of-a-kind attraction; this is where you will find military and civilian vintage aircrafts from various eras as well as unique Stearman planes. Since the aircrafts have been restored to near-perfect conditions, you can also book a ride with them.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Lake Guntersville State Park is only a short drive away from Albertville; this luxury resort have won the hearts of many tourists and holiday merry-makers from all around the world. The resort is well-kept, spacious and recently received quite a number of makeovers so, come have a weekend getaway at this serene holiday destination with your family and friends. The view from the top of the mountain, especially of the manicured landscape and serene lake is unprecedented as reviewed by some travelers. There is also a delightful restaurant to dine in and a pristine golf course for some golfing. Lake Guntersville, in the meantime, is the perfect place for boating, camping and a nice bluff that you can rent a pontoon for a tour. Guntersville State Park has a nice sprawling park for a walk or picnic with your fellow travelers but what makes the visit a sweeter deal is that there are weekend buffets for everyone to enjoy and they offer fantastic array of food like vegetable dishes, casseroles, prime ribs, waffles, baked goods, ice-cream and many fantastic fanfare. For the weekend, pop by Town Creek fishing center for some a fun fishing and boating experience.
US Coachways has the Capacity to Help you Book a Bus Nationwide at Short Notice
One of the best things about using US Coachways’ professional charter bus rental services is that we work with a wide network of operators, owners, drivers and dispatchers; hence, our ability to help our customers find a charter bus quickly. If you are in need of urgent ground transportation, you can book a your bus completely online using our state-of-the-art online bus reservation system or contact us
over the phone. Alternatively, let us provide you with a quote via email when you complete this request form.