Smooth Travel and Tour in a Rented Bus around Arvada’s Best Tourist Attractions and Parks
Arvada, CO, is a Haven for City Dwellers, Families and Youth Alike
The area where Arvada is today was largely untouched before it was discovered in the 1800s, thanks to the Pike’s Peak Gold Rush when gold was found near the Rocky Mountains. But it was a farming community that thrived over the years because the search for gold dwindled down and miners abandoned their search. Many of the communities were started along Ralston Creek and Clear Creek. Arvada has come a long way since then.
Today, when you visit this Colorado city, you will gain access to a large number of family-friendly attractions, historical sites and modern amenities. Visitors can have parties at modern facilities like Arvada Skatepark, bring young children to enjoy the inflatables at My Gym Children’s Fitness Center, have an event at Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities and discover and learn about local wildlife at Two Ponds National Wildlife Refuge. If you are part of an organizing committee, are a wedding planner or event organizer looking around for a reliable and professional ground transportation in Arvada to work with for events like wedding receptions, birthday parties, social gatherings, church retreats, field trips, proms, exhibitions, business meeting, promotional tours, political campaigns and any other similar events, give US Coachways a call today to find out how we can help you find a charter bus, mini bus, school bus, tour bus, party bus, limousine or other exotic vehicles at an affordable pricing.
Make the Most of your Limited Time in Historical Arvada, CO, with a Charter Bus
We strongly believe in being there for our customers from start to finish and in our effort to do so, our travel writers have compiled a list of favorite tourist attractions and important outdoor points of interest that you might want to check out and add to your list of ‘things to do when visiting Arvada, CO’.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Electronic gaming can be done at home and at your leisure but there is nothing like grabbing a few friends and spend some time playing your favorite game face-to-face at Clutch Gaming Arena and Energy Bar. Clutch is Colorado’s largest gaming arena offering challenging games whereby you can team up with your friends to play on an international stage....well, over the internet. The setting is friendly and there is full menu offering a nice mix of food for hungry gamers. There is also tons of fun to be had as a family at Arvada Skatepark - the third largest park in the country where there is nearly 40,000 square feet worth of space to skate around and visitors will also get to skate around sleekly-designed bowls, ledges and stairs. With young children, they might enjoy My Gym Children’s Fitness Center on Wadsworth Boulevard and to catch the latest movies and independent films, head over to the classic Elvis Cinemas, Olde Town 14 Theaters or have a bowling party at Western Bowl. For indoor fun, bring young children to Big Time Trampoline Fun Center at W 52nd Avenue where you can also host parties at its venue or let the kids have a ball with inflatables at Up Up Jump.
- Art & Culture — Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is the best place for art lovers and world class art galleries. Visitors can take up classes, join their community programs or let the kids hang out at its well-maintained children’s playground. There are also concerts held all-year-round and performers who have held shows at this attraction includes Conner Kennedy, The Waterboys, Kenny Wayne Sheppard and Los Lonely Boys, just to name a few. If you are looking for large meeting rooms and a place to hold an exhibition, this is your best bet.
- Restaurant & Shopping — For those who are looking for a nice spot for a party or somewhere to celebrate an anniversary, there are countless options. For one, there is a very nice speakeasy theme at The Arvada Tavern, good tacos to go with a wide selection of drinks at Olde Town Tavern and Grill, pleasant setting and wide range of local wines at Silver Vines Winery and an incredibly friendly atmosphere at Rado Distilling.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Apex Center is a local clubhouse dedicated to providing the residents of Arvada with facilities like swimming pools, ice-skating and ice hockey rink, clubhouse and gym. It has a nice event venue for parties and gatherings of all kinds and sizes so, have a check at their website or give them a call to find out more about the rates and services. For some tennis, bring the charter bus to Arvada Tennis Center; take up a class from knowledgeable instructors or just have fun playing with your family and friends. When the weather is hot, head on over to Seacrest Youth Park and Pool for a swim instead.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — If you like automobiles, making the trip to Cussler Museum is a must! Here, you will find a wide range of classic and vintage cars and many of the fans have gone to say that this is where you will view every car and their parts as a piece of art in design and engineering. This attraction is a heritage site left behind by local author, Clive Cussler.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — If you are looking for a fun outdoor attraction to bring kids out for a field trip, don’t miss the chance to bring the charter bus to Majestic View Park and Nature Center. Most would consider this a hidden gem, especially after various expansions and improvements made to its facilities and amenities over the years. It has tennis courts, playground, picnic areas, bike riding area and walking trails. If you like to learn about local wildlife, the best place for that is Two Ponds National Wildlife Refuge. The trail and walking area is simple and kept to-the-point; it is also a calming and serene respite from busy city life and a mush treasured place that is completely natural. Don’t hesitate to organize a weekend outing to Johnny Roberts Memorial Park at 59th Avenue for some disc golfing, frisbee, basketball, tennis, walking and biking, Lake Arbor Community Park for a walk around the scenic lake and enjoy activities like soccer, paddle-boating or have a picnic. Other fun outdoor attractions in Arvada includes the spacious Robby Ferrufino Park, go horseback and hay riding at the trails of Wild West Ranch, head out for the water slides, shallow pools, baseball games, walking and running at Anderson Park or organize a fun-filled field trip to Discovery Park where there are amenities like playground, splash pad, sports field, sand play area for young children as well as a skate park.
US Coachways Can Help you Find and Rent a Bus for Events in Arvada, CO, Quickly and Efficiently
US Coachways is dedicated and committed to help you find and secure a vehicle/vehicle(s) for your gatherings, vacations and events in Arvada in a timely and affordable manner. All you need to do to get started is to get in touch with our staff by completing this Contact Us
form, give us a call at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER or book your bus on-the-go by reserving a charter bus using our state-of-the-art online bus reservation system on our website.