Get Adventurous with Beaver Creek’s Ski Resorts and Calming Outdoor Attractions
Spend a Memorable Time Exploring the Great Outdoors, Kayaking, Hiking and Climbing in Beaver Creek, CO
Beaver Creek is more of the resort and residential town than an incorporated city but this means that the city is capable of attracting tens of thousands of people from all over the world, especially Beaver Creek Resort. Residents started growing roots in this city in 1951 and ever since then, the city banks on its White River National Forest has been attracting families, foreign tourists, vacationers, school-going children all year round, especially during skiing season. The city’s Birds of Prey Downhill course, which was constructed in 1997 together with Beaver Creek Resort hosted the World Cup races, especially the men’s event and Vail and Beaver Creek also hosted the World Championships in both 1999 and 2015. You would be amazingly lucky if you got the chance to be a part of the Bravo! Vail Valley Music Festival, one of the most vibrant musical events in the region. It is also where you can be a part of the Ford-founded AEI World Forum.
As you can see, Beaver Creek is an amazing place not just to have a weekend outing, family vacation but will also make an ideal destination for wedding ceremonies and receptions, birthday parties, educational field trips, calming church retreats, corporate events, business meetings, promotional tours and many other types of social events. Give US Coachways a call today to find out more about our charter buses, party buses, limousines, school buses, mini buses, vehicles for airport transfers, prom limos and exotic vehicles. We service many cities nationwide, including countless cities and communities all around the state of Colorado.
Take a Charter Bus to these Top Tourist Attractions and Engaging Activities in Beaver Creek, CO
You are in luck if you are hunting around for ideas about what to do when you are visiting Beavers Creek. Here is what our fun-loving travel writers have come up with to help you fine-tune your travel itinerary so, continue reading about the city’s best tourist attractions, parks, kid-friendly attractions and historical points of interest
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — If you have kids with you during your trip to Beaver Creek, do not miss the chance to organize a day trip out to Walking Mountains Science Center; the science center is sometimes locally known as ‘the museum’ and there are friendly tour guides to take you around the facility and will show the kids all the fun exhibits that it has to offer in this intimate setting. It is open all year round and is closed on major holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day and it is ADA-Compliant. The kids will also get to have a fun day interacting with other children of their age group when you sign them up for Kids Summer Camp. Food, drinks, games, child care and engaging interactive games are the highlights of the trip.
- Art & Culture — The Vilar Performing Arts Center is precisely where you would want to be if you crave variety, local performances and quality shows. Here, visitors can take their pick from Broadway musicals, concerts, family-friendly shows, comedy, dance, classical music performances and much, much more. This intimate art center is centrally-located in the heart of Colorado’s Beaver Creek Resort and has been the go-to place whenever teachers wants to introduce kids to creative arts, parents with their kids and makes for the perfect place for a date night.
- Restaurant & Shopping — When you make your way to Wolfe Tasting House, you will get to sample local delicacies, a fine array of wine selection, craft beers as well as a cosy atmosphere to enjoy nature. This attraction is incredibly popular with hikers and bikers who love to end their day with good food and drinks with fellow travelers. Visitors will also get to go shopping at the upscale resale shops for home furnishing and decor like Treasures Quality Consignment of Avon; on offer are rare collectible items, artwork, photographs, antique furniture and home decorations from many different eras and around the world. No two trip to this unique, charming store is ever the same because items on sale always manage to fly off the shelves and inventory changes on a daily basis. Don’t forget to pop by Mirabelle at Beaver Creek Restaurant where food like traditional duck breast and lobster bisque are of excellent quality; this French eatery have been winning thumbs up on online review sites and the friendly customer service is definitely a plus point. To complete the whole experience, pop by Sticky Fingers Cafe and Bakery for some desert and local delicacies.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – When it comes to golf courses, Eagle Vail Golf Club is really quite hard to beat. It is an expansive, luxury mountain golf course that is surrounded by Colorado’s Rocky Mountains and is only a short bus ride away from Vail and Beaver Creek Resorts. In 2015, it won national recognition as a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary. Other amenities available includes driving range, putting green, 18-hole pristine course, Willow Creek Par 3 Course, shop, restaurant and bar and venue for special events. Throughout the year, there are men and women leagues championships, children’s programs, tournaments, foot golf, and more. You should also make time for the ever-so-popular Beaver Creek Golf Club during your stay; expect to spend at least a few hours maneuvering your way around this excellent course which has fast greens and challenging obstacles. For some tennis with a view, you should add a visit to Beaver Creek Tennis Center to your travel itinerary. This public tennis facility offers courts nestled at the base of the scenic mountain.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Beaver Creek Chapel is often used as a venue for wedding ceremonies but for visitors, this beautiful multi-denominational church that sits atop a gorgeous mountain comes with a very unique bell and stone steeple. Venturing through the exhibits available at Fossil Posse Prehistoric Journeys will be fun for both kids and grownups alike. Enter a world of dinosaurs and local prehistoric world of ancient Colorado; it makes for a fun place for field trips and educational day camps for young children and teenagers alike. The Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum, located in Vail, features educational exhibits like Legacy of the 10th Mountain Division, Vail Dream Realized, Spirit of America's Champions, Colorado Skiing Timeline, Colorado Snowboard Archive, Colorado Ski and Snowboard Hall of Fame and History of Ski Patrols.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — If you have never been fly fishing or shopping for gifts related to fly fishing before, bring the charter bus to Gore Creek Fly Fisherman and you will have the time of your life trying out fly fishing with a professional who knows exactly what he is doing. The Beaver Creek Ski Area is known as the city’s most popular resort in the Rockies, regardless of time of the year or season. You can head out for some skiing and snowboarding any time of the year and also get active with hiking and mountain biking too. For family-friendly activities, you can’t go wrong with a visit to Beaver Creek Nordic Center where most consider to be a recreational gem. Come enjoy the Strawberry Park Lift and then speed your way down the snowy, hilly terrain with family and friends. There are easy, moderate and difficult trails located at the 6.6 miles of Beaver Lake Trail; the trail is set at 10,500 feet to 11,300 feet above sea level and proves to be a well-rounded trail with different difficulty level to suit your fitness level. If unsure, ask around at the Mitchell Lake Trailhead about which trail to take. If you love gardens, you are going to fall head over heels in love with Betty Ford Alpine Gardens; it is, after all, the world’s highest botanical garden, located at more than 8,000 feet altitude at the Rocky Mountains. Whip out your cameras and be ready to take exceptional photographs of the scenic 120-foot waterfall and enjoy the Children’s Garden, Schoolhouse Garden and many other manicured patches of wildflowers and alpine plants. Visitors will also get to experience a unique horseback riding experience at one of the most beautiful places in Beaver Creek, Vail Valley. The atmosphere is serene, tranquil and scenic...perfect for a relaxing day-out with your loved ones; tours are offered by trained professionals at Beaver Creek Stables. You may want to drop by Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort, pamper yourself and enjoy the luxurious amenities Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa and then, after that, have yourself a exciting balloon ride with Camelot Balloons. If rafting, boating, biking and kayaking is what you prefer to do, get in touch with the professional guides at Blue Sky Adventures or Colorado Adventure Center where there is also a sizable camping ground. Also consider checking out Arkansas Valley Adventures or maybe you would like to go paragliding with Vail Valley Paragliding.
US Coachways Continues to Grow Together with our Customers to Suit their Modern Ground Transportation Needs
One of the best reasons to use US Coachways’ reliable charter bus rental is that we continue to come up with new ways to help make your bus booking experience a more convenient and efficient one. You can now make use of our one-of-a-kind online reservation and management technology which will help make the whole process seamless. Alternatively, our customer service representatives are available 24/7 when you call 1-855-BUS-CHARTER or complete and submit this Contact Us
form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.