Effortlessly Cruise your Way around Bolingbrook in an Affordable Charter Bus
Check out some of the City’s Most Unique and Memorable Attractions
When compared to other cities in and around Chicago, Bolingbrook is one of the relatively newer suburbs of Chicago, having only being included in 1965. Over the years, the land where Bolingbrook is, was a conglomeration of informal and remote farming villages…left alone for more than a hundred years. Slowly, it attracted residents from near and far, growing steadily throughout the 1950s right up to the 1980s, that was when the city’s population was reportedly more than 37,000 people.
As more and more notable public persons like Kenneth Boatright , J.J. Furmaniak and Steve Williams, all of whom are excellent sportsmen in their respective fields, stole the spotlight, people became more aware of the city that they were born and raised in.
Suffice to say, as with the growth of the city, there will be growth in infrastructure, amenities, entertainment and tourist attractions – and this is apparent in this warm and welcoming Illinois city of Bolingbrook.
Some of the places that tourists should check out are unique places like iPic Theaters for a fun and possibly romantic family outing, The Performing Arts Center which showcases some of the best shows in this region from professional local talents and Wilderness Falls Mini Golf for a one-of-a-kind mini golfing adventure.
Bolingbrook happens to be a popular site for events, festivals, gatherings, group events, church outings, school field trips, wedding receptions, birthday parties, corporate dinners and many other types of events. US Coachways is confident about being able to provide event organizers with top quality charter bus, coach charter service, mini bus, school bus, party bus, tour bus, which includes prom and wedding limousines and airport transfers.
Attractions that Will Leave a Lasting Impression on Charter Bus Visitors
We believe in more than just providing the best charter bus rental services to our customers. In and effort to help our customers make the most of their limited time in Bolingbrook, we have compiled a short list of some of the city’s best points of interest. We hope it helps.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Looking for a romantic night out with that special someone? We think you might be looking for a place like iPic Theaters in East Boughton Road in Bolingbrook! iPic Theaters features great movies along with fine dining options for you and your family and friends. The difference between catching the latest flick in iPic as opposed to your conventional cinema is that you get special treatment in the VIP section, reclining chairs, comfortable seats, blankets, food and drinks. Check availability of seats and menu on their website before heading over, it will save you plenty of time and some money. The Performing Arts Center on W. Briarciff Road is the perfect place to catch the latest performances from local talents. Measuring approximately 9,000 square foot and located behind Town Center, this performance venue provides visitors with a warm, comfortable and informal setting to enjoy a good show. Featuring state-of-the-art acoustics and lighting system complete with fog, laser and LED screens, The Performing Arts Center is family-friendly and great for dates. If neither one of the above two is suitable for you, give Regal Cinemas Bolingbrook Stadium 12 a shot. To find it, get the bus driver to bring you around to W. Boughton Road. It features some of the best shows in independent and critically-acclaimed cinema art, Bollywood, faith-based films and summer movie releases.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Wilderness Falls Mini Golf is located along Clow International Parkway in Bolingbrook and it prides itself as one of the most sophisticated and complete mini golf course in the city. In fact, it was recently voted as the most fun and exciting family-friend attraction in Chicago. Visitors will get to play golf above a 40 foot waterfall, find their way in and around a huge Big Foot’s Cave, race down rapids and not forgetting the battling cages with options for baseball or softball. Such a fun and exciting attraction is sure to be a winner with foreign tourists and visitors from other neighborhoods around Chicago so, be ready for crowds if you are visiting during peak seasons. For those who are looking for indoor recreational activities can look no further than Rocket Ice Arena on Canterbury Lane. It is the city’s premier ice-skating rink outside of downtown Chicago metropolis and is home to the Sabre Youth Hockey Club and Rockin’ Public Skates. The attraction offer affordable skating lessons conducted by professionals and is conveniently located near other popular neighborhoods like Romeoville and Plainfield, just to name a few.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — The Clow International Airport is a privately owned but extremely well-managed public, non-commercial airport owned by the city. It was named the ‘best privately owned’ airport in recent years and have seen as many as 70,000 take-offs and landing every year. The airport is also a training center for A & M Aviation and performs aircraft training and maintenance. Check if there are available free Young Eagles flights for children. Adjacent is the former, remodeled Clow hangar at the airport which has been turned into the Illinois Aviation Museum of Bolingbrook. It is currently completely managed and run by passionate volunteers.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Relatively new but well-maintained is The Bolingbrook Park District. It had its humble beginnings in 1974, starting off only with volunteers…but today, it has become the go-to places for the locals when they are looking for fun, recreational activities. It features the Deatherage-Drdak Center, woodlands, parks, community centers, ice skating arena, Hidden Oaks Nature Center, Pelican Harbor Indoor and Outdoor Aquatic center. Recently, the park earned a place as one of the country’s most well-managed park and recreational area, under the Park Management, Facilities and Programs category. The nature center regularly runs summer camps for students and teenagers. When the weather permits, we think you should organize a group outing, friendly gathering, picnic or church outing at Bolingbrook’s very own Hidden Lakes Park. The park is calming, relaxing and provides a green space for kids to run around in and picnic grounds for adults to hang around and relax. There are short hiking and biking trails within the park and is accessible by car.
- Other Points of Interest — About 15 minutes drive from downtown Bolingbrook is the historical landmark, The Hindu Tempe of Greater Chicago. This is a huge Rama Temple which is a spiritual center for the Hindus. The Vivekananda Spiritual Center puts on huge celebrations during important festive seasons and it would be great if you could open your eyes to the new culture during your trip to Bolingbrook.
The Best-Priced Charter Bus Rental Service is Now at your Fingertips
US Coachways is a company that grows with its customers and we offer convenient, safe, and efficient ways to book a charter bus in Bolingbrook on our website. Customers can speak to our customer service agents by calling 1-855-BUS-CHARTER, fill up and send us a quote request form on our Contact Us page or reserve your own charter bus completely online using our reliable online bus reservation system.