Bonita Springs, FL Charter Bus Rental Company
Head Out to Beaches, Explore the Wonder Garden or Play a Round of Golf While Visiting Bonita Springs
Bonita Springs sits in Lee County and southwest end of the state of Florida; in recent years, its popularity as a tourist destination and weekend vacation spot has grown. While it may have been considered a retirement city for many who are working in surrounding cities, due to low business taxes and commercial office spaces, there is a slow growth in the number of professionals in its communities.
There are countless attractions and family-friendly attractions around Bonita Springs, Florida and they are the Center for the Arts of Bonita Springs, Lovers Key State Park, the Everglades Wonder Garden, Bonita Beach Park and many more. You can catch the latest Hollywood installment at Prado Stadium 12, book up a paint and wine party with DaVinci’s Vine Paint and Wine, go shopping at Coconut Point or enjoy water recreational activities at Riverside Park.
Bonita Springs’ event venues, community centers and tourist attractions are affordable options for events like private parties, corporate functions, group tours, school field trip, church outings, promotional events, weddings, birthdays and anniversaries. If you are looking for a reliable and professional ground transportation company to work with for the abovementioned events, give US Coachways a call to find out more about our budget-friendly ground transportation packages.
Travel Ideas - The Best of Bonita Springs, FL
There are plenty of things to do, places to check out, diners to eat in and quaint farmers markets to shop in in Bonita Springs. But that can be confusing if you have limited time in the city. Here are some ideas about what to do and which points of interest
could be worth your time.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Without a doubt, Bonita Springs is a Florida city that boasts of countless outdoor attractions but if you are looking for a place to catch the latest movie, head over to Prado Theater, also known as Prado Stadium 12. The nice-size theater features some of the latest Hollywood films, as well as indie and foreign films. Tickets are said to be affordable and seats comfortable. Regal Coconut Point Stadium 16 is also another option for a local cinema that has good seats and large number of concessionaires for food and drinks. Frank Theaters Cine Grille is a step up from your conventional theater, offering a wide range of food on its menu.
- Art & Cultural — You can do much more than just visit an art museum in Bonita Springs....and that is because there are wonderful options for visitors to mix art with entertainment. Center for the Arts Bonita Springs is more than your conventional art gallery, it is also a performing arts center and art school to the locals. As a tourist, you will get to see what the pool of local talents have to offer when you visit. For a little bit of a twist, try booking DaVinci’s Vine Paint and Wine for a corporate gathering or party. Yes, this is both an art gallery, school and wine bar and it is ready to help its customers let their hair down and party in a creative way.
- Restaurant & Shopping — While it is great to go shopping in a mall or a local shopping center, try heading over to Flamingo Island Flea Market for good food and fun products to buy. For instance, visitors get to browse and shop for arts and crafts as souvenirs, cosmetic, affordable clothing, food, accessories, shoes, bags, amongst other things. As far as food goes, this is as fresh as it gets. Or you can shop at unique stalls and retail outlets located all around town. Best of Everything Jewelry Outlet has affordable accessories while For Goodness Sake Marketplace and Cafe is a natural food marketplace and is focused on bringing residents healthy products and a place like Design Your Gift, as its name suggests, helps customers come up with their own personalized gifts and items...perfect for weddings, birthdays, corporate gifts and couples. For the sake of convenience, you can check out Coconut Point, a local shopping mall with a wide range of shops, retail outlets, theater and branded outlets. You can find it on the aptly named Fashion Drive. Tourists can get their fill of local cuisine from the likes of A Table Apart, or try out skillfully put together breakfast and lunch like Fritattas and hash browns at Skillets. Angelina’s Ristorante is Italian fine dining at its best while Sushi Thai Too has won over many hearts with their Japanese Ceviche and shrimp Tom Yam soups. When it comes to quick meals, it would have to be outlets like Pino’s Pizzeria and Italian Kitchen while the grownups can get relax over good beer from Momentum Brewhouse and Stephan’s German Bistro.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Golf Safari Mini Golf, unlike other courses, is fun for both adults and kids. Some say that the level of difficulty is very different at different parts of the golf course. Bonita Fairways Golf Club, however, is great for group travelers as it has well-maintained amenities and a large venue for corporate and private events. It is a challenging 18-hole par-61 golf course which is an alternative for more expensive courses in Florida.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Everglades Wonder Gardens is not your ordinary garden and park, there is so much history at this attraction that it will give you a glimpse into the city’s past; you can find the exhibits at the natural history museum. Here, kids will get to learn about local wild animals like alligators, turtles, panthers, flamingos, bears and exotic birds. The botanical garden is one of the most stunning ones in the state of Florida and it is located in an ‘older’ part of Bonita Springs, giving it an old-school charm.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Bonita Springs is blessed with many beaches, parks and preserves to offer and one of the least crowded would be Barefoot Beach Preserve. It features full amenities like a snack bar and a fun nature center for users. Congo River Beach is a much better pick for teenage travelers as it is clean and well-maintained; the same goes for the themed mini golf course which is the perfect location for families. There are a lot of shells to be picked along Bonita Springs Public Beach and there is an added bonus of facing the gulf coast of Florida - pristine miles of white, sandy beaches for everyone to enjoy. If you are staying in one of the neighboring hotels, the beach is, literally, a walk away. You will need to organize a rather early day trip out to Little Hickory Beach Park if you want a good spot for your group but you are rewarded with opportunities to pick up shells, including live ones. If you are looking for a good dogpark, both Naples Fort Myers Greyhound Track and Bonita Springs Dog Park are right up your alley. These dog-friendly beaches are great for young dog-loving kids too. Bonita Springs Dog Park has very shallow waters so, pets and children can safely entertain themselves for hours on end. For water activities, get the charter bus driver to bring your group to Riverside Park or check out Adventures Kayaking or Bonita Kayak Company’s tours. Riverside Park is where the locals go walking on hiking paths, kayaking, biking, LIVE entertainment and go shopping at the adjascent farmers market.
A Click and a Call Away from Budget-Friendly Bus Rental Packages in Bonita Springs, FL
US Coachways is a ground transportation company that you can count on to bring you the best-priced buses in Bonita Springs. Get started by calling our customer service agents at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER, make use of our state-of-the-art bus reservation system completely online or let us provide you with a cost estimate via email when you contact us using our quote request form.