Hit the Beach in Brunswick on a GA Bus Charter
Brunswick Bus Rentals for Sun, Surf, Seafood & So Much More
On the beautiful Georgia coast, with its miles of shoreline, windswept dunes and historic ports and towns, you’ll find the colorful mainland city of Brunswick. The portal to the Golden Isles -- St. Simons Island, Sea Island, Little St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island -- Brunswick and its charming barrier islands offer beautiful beaches, stimulating cultural events, fascinating historical sites, first-class golf and even an exciting casino.
Whether you’re planning a family vacation, weekend getaway or a corporate event, US Coachways caters to groups of all sizes. With an extensive fleet of vehicles that includes mini buses, party buses and 56-seat coach buses, we provide bus charters to locations throughout Georgia, including Atlanta, Savannah and Athens. Superior customer service, luxury amenities and great bus rental rates makes us an ideal choice for community organizations, church groups, school trips and team travel as well as special events, such as weddings, bachelor parties and birthday celebrations. Give us your destination and let us give you a smooth ride, free of worry.
Much to Do at Georgia’s Scenic Seaside
Looking forward to a relaxing, laid-back vacation experience? Want to get lost in nature? In the mood to explore history, visit art galleries or try your luck at a casino on the water? Up for some stimulating water sports or great golf? You can do all that and more in Brunswick and the Golden Isles. Below are just some of the many points of interest in the region.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — From music performances on the lawns of the historic St. Simons Lighthouse to the gaming tables at the Emerald Princess II Casino to the rides at the Summer Waves Water Park on Jekyll Island visitors will be thoroughly entertained and amused during a visit to Brunswick and the Golden Isles
- Arts & Culture — The Golden Isles boasts many resident artists and an eclectic music scene. Catch some jazz or classical music at Golden Isles Live! or the Coastal Symphony of Georgia. Visit the Jekyll Island Museum for exhibitions about the rich heritage of the island and the historic Ritz Theatre for live performances, films and exhibits in a beautiful historical building.
- Restaurants & Shopping — You’ll get a generous serving of Southern hospitality at the many Golden Isles restaurants, known for their great seafood. Try Crabdaddy’s, a St. Simons Island local favorite. There’s also the Georgian Room Restaurant on Sea Island, one of a select few Forbes Five-Star awarded restaurants. In the mood to shop? You’ll find everything from quaint boutiques to outdoor markets, antique stores and shopping and dining districts such as Newcastle Street in Brunswick’s historic downtown.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Get your heart pumping with some tennis at the Jekyll Island Tennis Center, or watch exciting exhibition and tournament soccer matches at the Jekyll Island Soccer Complex. Enjoy the islands’ many stunning and widely acclaimed golf courses, including the Sea Island Golf Club, rated fourth among the 75 best golf resorts in the United States, and the award-winning King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort on St. Simons Island.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — A visit to the Golden Isles’ many historic sites and museums will bring to life bygone eras. The Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation Historic Site, the colonial buildings of downtown Brunswick and the National Historic Landmark District on Jekyll Island are just a few places you won't want to miss.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — There are miles of beautiful beaches everywhere you look as well as acclaimed Golden Isles nature tours. Still, the area offers a multitude of other outdoor activities from stand-up paddle boarding, ocean kayaking and sailing on Sea Island. Charter a fishing boat, set out on horseback or bike around any of the islands. Looking for something different. Take a private tour with a naturalist of nesting sea turtle beaches.
- Zoos & Aquariums — The Golden Isles are famous for their role in sea turtle conservation and Jekyll Island is the home of The Georgia Sea Turtle Center, Georgia's first sea turtle rehabilitation, research and education facility. There you can get a direct glimpse of the lives of sea turtles and other native animals.
- Other Points of Interest — For a primitive wilderness experience, visit the Cannon’s Point Preserve at the north end of St. Simons Island. There’ll you’ll find wild native species, shell rings and middens dating back to 2,500 B.C., and plantation ruins dating back to the 19th cntury.
Book Your Brunswick, GA Bus Charter Now!
Why procrastinate? It's easy to book a bus charter with US Coachways, either online or by phone. Best of all, the sooner you make your reservation, the more you can save. Our account specialists, on hand 24/7 and reserve your mini bus, party bus or large, luxury coach bus. For a free quote or to help booking your trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).