Have a Memorable Vacation around Center Points’ Significant Landmarks with a Charter Bus
The City Boasts of Some of the Most Fun Educational Centers, Parks and Golf Courses
Despite being a relative new city, Center Point benefits from being a part of the Birmingham metropolitan area. Its amazing year-round weather makes it a fantastic place for vacations, tours, concerts, weddings, birthday parties, corporate functions and outdoor field trips. The cost of holding an event in Center Point as opposed to having one in a larger city is comparatively low and affordable and so are ground transportation services. You can bring the kids out to McWane Science Center for a fun and educational outing, bring your friends and fellow travelers to the historic and gorgeous Birmingham Museum of Art, give yourself a challenge at Oxmoor Valley Golf Course and Eagle Point Golf Club or spend a few hours exploring the artifacts at Sloss Furnaces National Historic Landmark.
US Coachways is one of the country’s leading ground transportation companies, having decades of experience in providing our customers in Alabama and across the nation with top quality customer service at a competitive price. Give us a call to find out more about our budget-friendly charter bus, mini bus, school bus, party bus, tour bus, limousine or exotic hard-to-find vehicles. We are confident about being able to help you reserve the perfect bus for your event, be it big or small.
Here are Some Not-to-be-Missed Attractions to Check Out in Center Point, AL
In an effort to help our customers save time and money, we have decided to compile a short and concise list of fun attractions and educational historical points of interest
below. We hope it will shed some light on these attractions and save you time during your stay in Center Point.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — There are, deservingly, many raving reviews for McWane Science Center being the perfect place to bring young kids. This attraction features 2 floors of hands-on educational exhibits which includes firetruck, grocery store, farm, tree house, water play area, restaurant and many costumes for the kids to try out during their pretend play sessions.
- Art & Culture — Moonlight on the Mountain is a theater, concert hall and meeting venue for everyone to enjoy. The atmosphere is comfortable, warm and has great acoustics. It features singers, songwriters and musicians across many genres so, if you are interested in the local art, cultural and entertainment industry, this would be the place to visit. All you need to do is grab your seat, bring your own wine, beer and food and you are good to go. Birmingham Museum of Art is the kind of place you can hang out for a few hours with your fellow travelers who are interested in art. There is a quiet southern charm to this attraction and contributes to the experience that you have. It also has the largest collection of wedge wood china in the country. The Alabama Theater is not just an ordinary theater, it is one of the most historical sites in Alabama. Originally a movie place created for the entertainment of the locals, it got a major renovation done by Mr. Cecil Whitmire who did not want to see this beautiful attraction go into ruins and when you visit this theater, you will see the reason why. The beautiful paintings and lighting are masterpieces on their own.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Take a trip and tour around Birmingham Race Course if you like greyhound races and enjoy the electrifying atmosphere whenever there is a race going on. On top of being the perfect attraction for a weekend out with your family and friends, patrons will also get to enjoy a fine array of food while enjoying the sweeping view of the tracks and the city skyline at its restaurant. There’s also billiards, darts and a driving range for those who are not interested in greyhound racing. Bring the charter bus to Regions Field if you are a fan of baseball or the Barons. To baseball fans, Regions Field continues to be one of the best ballparks in the country so, come explore the park even if there isn’t a game you can watch. Rickwood Field Park is the oldest ballfield in the country - it hosts an annual ballgame as well as scheduled events all year round. The best thing to do before heading over is to check their schedule on their official website for things you can do at this historical site. For golf, check out Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf, Oxmoor Valley Golf Course, Eagle Point Golf Club and Highland Park Golf Course. These are definitely world-class standard and challenging courses to try out!
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — The 16th Street Baptist Church is an amazingly gorgeous attraction located a short drive away in a charter bus in Birmingham. There are thought-provoking pictures located all around the walls of the church as well as altar that many reputable presidents and high-profile provided priests have provided their insights. When you make a trip to Sloss Furnaces National Historic Landmark, you will get to see why this is considered a hidden treasure in downtown Birmingham for yourself. There are guided tours offered year-round and make some time to sit down to watch an insightful movie towards the end.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Ruffner Mountain is a really cool outdoor park and recreation center that has something for everyone. The well-maintained trails have varying levels of difficulties, depending on which part of the trail you are attempting. The bonus is, at the end of the hike, your reward is an astonishing view of the city center, especially during sunrise and sunset. Birmingham Botanical Gardens is the kind of attraction you would want to visit if you love flora, fauna and the great outdoors and in the meantime, Vulcan Park and Museum offers you a nice landscape, wonderful trails and lots of exhibits to check out. Of course, the highlight of visiting Vulcan Park and Museum is to take pictures of the Vulcan itself. Visitors are often rewarded with a breathtaking view of the city at the top. Other fun outdoor attractions are Railroad Park and Kelly Ingram Park, both provides visitors with a nice calming and relaxing space to chill out and have a picnic.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Looking for suggestions for a field trip? Why not organize a trip to Birmingham Zoo - it is always fun to let the young explore the expansive zoo and watch them learn new things about the animals. Birmingham Zoo was opened in 1955 and is home to approximately 800 animals from 200 species all around the world. It includes 6 endangered species from 6 continents so, we are sure the children are going to find a few endearing species they will fall in love with.
US Coachways - Short Notice Bookings and Nationwide Services Welcomed
One of the many benefits of using a professional bus rental service like US Coachways is knowing that you are covered even if it is a last minute booking. To make the deal even sweeter, our professionally-trained friendly customer service representatives will be able to guide you and work together with you, hand-in-hand from the start to the end of your event. Speak to our consultants today or Contact Us
via email. We look forward to working with you in the near future.