See Champaign-Urbana on an Illinois Bus Charter
A Champaign-Urbana Bus Rental is the Way to Go for Sports Fans & Art Lovers
As home to Illinois' flagship university, Champaign and the neighboring city of Urbana are very much "college towns." The vibe of this metropolis area can best be described as "stimulating,", with several major museums to visit, live theater and a musical venue that draws marquee acts. There’s outdoor adventure in the surrounding countryside.
Looking for some gridiron action? The University of Illinois football team -- “The Fighting Illini” – battles their Big Ten rivals at Memorial Stadium.
US Coachways provides bus charter rentals to destinations throughout Illinois, including Chicago, Springfield and Peoria. Great bus rental rates and personal customer service make US Coachways an ideal option for community, corporate retreats and church groups as well as special events such as bachelor parties, anniversaries and wedding festivities. With an extensive fleet, ranging from minibuses to large 56-seat coach buses, we can handle groups of any size. Our account specialists are available anytime to help with your reservation. All you need to do is enjoy the ride.
College Football, “Farm Fresh” Dining & More
Champaign-Urbana literally vibrates with fun from dive college bars to concerts, museums and festivals. Below are some of the attractions and points of interest that should not be missed on your travels through Champaign-Urbana.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — At State Farm Center, Broadway touring companies and big-name music groups bring the stage to life. At the Hap Parker Family Aquatic Center in Rantoul, amazing water slides splash down into 350,000 gallons of crystal clear water.
- Arts & Cultural — A tour of the art and culture scene in Champaign-Urbana is nothing short of breathtaking, from the spectacular collections of the Krannert Art Museum to the Wandell Sculpture Garden, with 10 sculptures nestled in 22 acres of prairie grass. What Lincoln Center is to New York, the Krannert Center is to the Midwest, a premier performing arts venue, not to mention the home stage to Champaign-Urbana Symphony.
- Restaurants & Shopping — It's easy to get a taste of Champaign-Urbana with all its dining choices, from taverns and cafes to farm-fresh dining and roadhouse grills. To burn off the calories, hit the Lincoln Shopping Center, one of the nation’s first fully enclosed indoor shopping malls, or head to the Tanger Outlets in Tuscola for great bargains. And don't forget the boutiques in nearby Monticello.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — College sports bring excitement to the Champaign-Urbana area. Cheer on the “Fighting Illini” from the 50-yard line at Memorial Stadium or watch the men's basketball teams do battle at the State Farm Center. If golf's your game, Tuscola's Iron Horse Golf Club has a championship 18-hole course or play nine holes at the Woodlawn Country Club in Farmer City.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Tour the University of Illinois with its historic astronomical observatory and the nation’s largest public university library. The Chanute Air Museum in Rantoul showcases more than 30 vintage aircraft. Meanwhile, the Monticello Railway Museum offers vintage train rides.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — There are miles and miles of trails and greenways for those who hike and bike. The Japan House features Japanese-style gardens and formal tea rooms. In Monticello, just 20-minutes away, there are nature trails at Allerton Park, the site of a Georgian mansion, or you can visit Mahomet with its lakes and forests.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Hardy's Reindeer Ranch in Rantoul offers a petting zoo and a six-acre corn maze while Prairie Farm in Champaign lets kids experience local farm animals like pigs, goats, chickens, cows and horses.
- Other Points of Interest — Just 30-minutes away, visit Illinois’ Amish Country in Arcola and Arthur. Here you'll find hand-sewn quilts, shoo-fly pie, apple butter and homemade furniture as well as Rockome Gardens, where you can tour a real Amish home. Day or night, it's always stimulating to visit the celebrated William Staerkel Planetarium. For science lovers, there’s the Orpheum Children's Science Museum or the Pollinatarium at the University of Illinois which studies flowering plants and their pollinators.
Book a Champaign-Urbana Charter Bus Today
Booking a charter bus rental with US Coachways is just a phone call away. Our customer representatives are available 24/7 to help you plan a great trip and book your reservation. Tell us your plans and we’ll handle the rest. Contact us at 1-855-BUS-Charter (1-855-287-2427) today
, and then sit back and enjoy your travels.