Travel Safely and Comfortably with an Affordable Rented Vehicle in Colorado Springs, CO
Colorado Springs is all About the Wonderful Outdoors and Art Centers
Colorado Springs is located at the base of Pikes Peak, one of the country’s most popular mountains; Pikes Peak is measured to be approximately 8,000 feet and is a part of the east side of Southern Rocky Mountains. It is also home to United States Air Force Academy, a large number of art galleries, performing centers, parks and hiking trails. Colorado Springs was named the ‘Best Big City to live in’ by Money Magazine in 2006 and had a good ranking from Outside’s 2009 list of best cities in America. And thanks to its strategic location at the bottom of Pikes Peak and Rocky Mountains, Colorado Springs is one of the country’s top contenders as a tourist attraction.
Visitors can spend countless weeks just exploring sites like Garden of the Gods, ANA Money Museum, Cheyyene Mountain Zoo, United States Air Force Academy, Old Colorado City, U.S. Olympic Training Center and Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center. So popular is the city that it was made the backdrop for books, films and television series including Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, Stargate SG-1, The Prestige and WarGames. Suffice to say, there is a total of more than 5,000 acres of open spaces for you to explore which includes the popular Memorial Park, Palmer Park, Monument Valley Park and Austin Bluffs Park.
If you are a wedding planner or event organizer looking for a reliable charter bus rental company to work with in Colorado Springs for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate functions, exhibitions, social gatherings, community events, church retreats and field trips, give US Coachways a call right now. Take advantage of our budget-friendly rental packages for a large fleet of charter buses, mini buses, school buses, party buses, tour buses, limousines, vans and other exotic hard-to-find vehicles. We hope to work closely with you very soon.
Have a Blast with the Kids at Fun Parks and Family-Friendly Destinations
To help our customers make the most of their time in Colorado Springs, we have come up with a short summary about things to do, parks to check out and historical points of interest
that we think you may want to include in your travel itinerary.
- Art & Culture — Focus on the Family Welcome Center is one of those unique attractions that is focused on history and family-friendly activities at the same time, as well as providing dozens of interactive activities like slides and hands-on exhibits and experiments to try out. To check out the local entertainment scene, make time for sites like the Colorado Springs Philharmonic whereby there are tons of fun-filled themed performances, Starr Kempf’s Metal Sculptures’ ingenious and artistic moving sculptures, Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center which doubles up as a performance center and an art museum, the wide range of performances at Iron Springs Chateau Melodrama, Pike Peak Center which is also a historical attraction and of course, if you prefer comedy, check out The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show, Funky Little Theater Company and Star Bar Players.
- Restaurant & Shopping — For a unique shopping experience, bring the charter bus to Old Colorado City Historic District where you will get to shop at quaint family-run businesses, souvenir outlets, restaurants, galleries, bakeries and cafes all around the district. For those who are keen to check out local wineries, don’t hesitate to organize a trip to Red Leg Brewing Company, Phanton Canyon Brewing Co or Bristol Brewing Company.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Olympic Training Center is the headquarters of the country’s Olympic Committee and training center; the large complex is made up of various buildings and vast structures all around the massive attraction. You can take a languid stroll around the training facility and you might also catch sight of the country’s future sportsmen and women in action. For golfing, you are truly spoiled for choice. Take your pick from the various courses at The Broadmoor Golf Courses, the historic Patty Jewett Golf Course, the affordably-priced The Country Club of Colorado, the challenging course at Pine Creek Golf Club, Springs Ranch Golf Club and Colorado Springs Country Club.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — The United States Air Force Academy is a very important part of the country’s history; visitors are invited to take on a free guided tour around the facility, watch some drills, take pictures of the beautiful chapel and learn more about the country’s air force history. For those who are hungry for even more information about the country’s role in various wars like World War II, head on over to National Museum of World War II Aviation where you will get informational plans, exhibits, photographs and historical artifacts related to the war on display. For even more history of the region and Colorado, organize a weekend trip to Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum and El Pomar Carriage Museum; the latter of which features countless old carriages and cars. Also, don’t miss the chance to check out the old ranch (be prepared for extensive walking) that is Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site, Glen Eyrie Castle which is a gorgeous European-style castle, Will Rogers Memorial Shrine of the Sun which is a unique shrine located on top of The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Western Museum of Mining and Industry to learn more about the region’s mining history, ProRodeo Hall of Fame which has a large number of artifacts about Houston rodeo history and not forgetting ANA Money Museum.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Gardens of Gods is a must if you love nature, rock climbing and nature centers. It features a stunning series of geological formations which you can climb, take pictures of and learn about at the Visitors and Nature Center. For some hiking and a road-trip, making a trip out to Pikes Peak comes highly recommended. Some would argue that this is the most famous and scenic mountain in the whole of United States. Gaze over and take pictures of the resplendent vistas and view over the top after a 45 minute drive up the 20 miles road. You can also opt for a bike trip up with some tour guides. Bring the charter bus to Red Rock Canyon which is a nearly-800-acre city park located slightly to the west of Colorado Springs, adjascent to Manitou Springs. Check out the countless parallel ridges (hogbacks), canyons, sandstone rocks, fountain formations which includes the Gardens of the Gods. Also take a tour around the remains of what was Kenmuir Quarry in the 19th and 20th century, Gypsum canyon landfill and then take a hike through the miles upon miles of trails with varying difficulty levels. More attractions includes Palmer Park which has been called a beautiful natural climbing gym and trails, North Cheyenne Canon Park and Starsmore Discovery Center where there are lower, middle and upper trails and also Helen Hunt Falls, a humble and worthwhile outdoor attraction.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Taking the kids out for a fun field trip at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is going to be a promisingly interesting experience. The zoo is the only mountain zoo in the country and is home to nearly 1,000 animals from approximately 180 species that thrives in an alpine habitat. It is time to get up-close-and-personal with these small and fun-loving animals at its petting zoo.
Save Money, Save Time and Maximize your Efforts by Using US Coachways’ Charter Buses
If you are looking for a reliable and professional bus rental company to work with for your events in Colorado Springs, be sure to check out the fleet of vehicles provided by US Coachways. And we have made getting in touch with our customer service representatives easy - use our bus reservation system completely online and on-the-go, get personal attention from our staff when you call 1-855-BUS-CHARTER or complete this Contact Us
form and we will get back to you shortly via email.