Explore the Dallas-Fort Worth Area on a TX Charter Bus
Rent a Bus to Experience Great Museums, Shopping & More
Dallas is a culturally diverse, cosmopolitan city that is home to an array of museums and historic sites as well as several winning professional sports teams. Dallas has more shopping centers per capita than any other city in the United States and just as many restaurants representing its ethnic diversity. Outdoor enthusiasts will also find much to enjoy in the Dallas-Forth Worth area.
Whether you are attending a top sporting event or interested in visiting the JFK Memorial, there's so many reasons to come to the Dallas-Fort Worth area. While Fort Worth began as an Army outpost and Dallas got its start as a business and trading center, today the two cities provide visitors with a modern metropolitan area that is bustling with culture, shopping, dining and recreational opportunities.
Whether you are planning a school trip, corporate event or bachelor party, you can depend on US Coachways to make your travels safe and easy. We offer the best bus rental rates possible and personal customer service to ensure a smooth ride for community organizations, church groups and team travel as well as special events such as wedding activities, birthdays and anniversaries. With an extensive fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches, we offer city bus charters to locations throughout Texas, including Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Al you need to do is give us your itinerary and our experienced account specialists, dispatchers and drivers will do the rest.
There’s More to Do in Dallas Than Watch Football
Dallas and Fort Worth sports fans are passionate about their professional teams. Still, there’s more to excite than the Cowboys, Rangers, Stars and Mavericks. Below are just some of the museums, landmarks and other points of interest worth a visit during your trip through the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Get ready to be entertained from the live music scene in Dallas’s Deep Ellum Arts District to concerts at the American Airlines Center. One of the largest events in Dallas is the State Fair of Texas, held at Fair Park each year. There are great theme parks all around Dallas and Fort Worth. The granddaddy of them all, Six Flags over Texas, is located just minutes from Dallas in Arlington. It boasts thrilling roller coasters and a neighboring water park, Hurricane Harbor. US Coachways is the official charter bus service for the Six Flags theme parks nationwide.
- Arts & Cultural — Dallas and Fort Worth has it going on. The Dallas Museum of Art anchors the Dallas Arts District, a 19-block area that features premiere museums and concert halls. Take in a performance by the Texas Ballet at the AT&T Center or the Dallas Symphony Orchestra at the picturesque Morton H. Myerson Symphony Center. Fort Worth also has several notable museums, such as the Kimbell Art Museum, the Amon Carter Museum and the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Neiman Marcus was founded in Dallas in 1907. That should tell you something about the relationship between Dallas and shopping. It’s the bomb. The city’s different shopping districts each have their own flair and flavor from the famed farmer’s market to the antique stores in Knox-Henderson and the chic boutiques in the Bishop Arts District. Need a rest? Barbeque, Tex-Mex and steakhouses are among the best here but foodies will find any number of ethnic restaurants around the city.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Whether you’re playing 18 holes at one of the area’s premiere golf courses or cheering on the Texas Rangers at Globe Life Park in nearby Arlington, the Dallas area is a mecca for sports fans. Few cities boast so many sports venues. College football fans know the city as home to the Cotton Bowl, while in Fort Worth the Texas Christian University’s Horned Frogs battle their college football rivals at the 50,000-seat Amon G. Carter Stadium. Take in the Superbowl Champions Dallas Cowboys at the AT&T Stadium in nearby Arlington. Not a football fan? The Dallas Mavericks play their NBA rivals at American Airlines Center, also home to the NHL’s Dallas Stars.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks — Chief among historic sites in Dallas is the JFK Memorial Plaza located downtown and the former Texas School Book Depository, now turned into a museum chronicling the late president’s life, death and legacy. But local landmarks go beyond the fated events of Nov. 22, 1963. Step back in time 100 years at the Dallas Heritage Village and see what life was like for ordinary Texans. Bronze statues of cattle and horses at Pioneer Plaza depict a cattle drive, or see an actual one in Fort Worth’s Stockyard National Historic District. In the 55-acre downtown Historic District you'll find Fair Park, a National Historic Landmark.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — The Dallas Park System operates more than 400 parks with 17 lakes. The city’s crown jewel is the 1,015-acre White Rock Lake. A prime spot for running, hiking, bird watching, fishing and people-watching, it is one of the most heavily used parks in the Dallas area. Beyond that, you'll find the Great Trinity Forest and its Audubon Center with hiking and nature viewing areas.
- Zoos & Aquariums — The Dallas Zoo is the largest zoological park in Texas with more than 2,000 animals and 400 species featuring a wildlife amphitheater, an endangered tigers exhibit and animals from the wilds of Africa. Added to that, The Dallas World Aquarium is part zoo and part aquarium, with animals, amphibians and sea life from around the world. Or head to the nearby Fort Worth Zoo, the oldest continuous zoo site in Texas.
- Other Points of Interest — The hit TV show "Dallas" depicted the lifestyle of the rich and famous Ewing family and their home at Southfork Ranch. Tour the actual ranch where the show continues to reign supreme. For an up-close look at some real cash, tour the Bureau of Engraving and Printing in Fort Worth and watch while billions of dollars get printed every day.
Don’t Mosey! Book Your Dallas-Forth Worth Bus Charter With US Coachways Today
Discover Dallas and Fort Worth on a US Coachways city bus charter. From bachelor parties to church group trips, enjoy a comfortable ride and great bus rental rates. Call our professional account specialists 24/7 for answers to your questions or for help making a reservation. For a free quote or to book your bus charter trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427)
Bigger in Texas Special
Find out why everything's bigger in Texas and visit Dallas! This charming Southern city has the best Tex-Mex meals that will surely fill your appetite. Full of culture and arts including the Dallas Museum of Art and Winspear Opera House, this city will not disappoint!
Terms and conditions apply with a minimum of a $1000 purchase and no more than $200 off any booking. Offer Expires June 30, 2018.
Promo code DALLAS
Midweek Terms (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Return to deals page