Getting your Hands on Budget-Friendly Bus Rental Packages in Denver, CO
Take a Tour around Denver’s Historical Sites, Museums, Parks and Gorgeous Stadiums
The city of Denver was discovered during the mining era of the country, during the Pike’s Peak Gold Rush and the city has a nickname of ‘Mile-High City’ because it is almost exactly a mile above sea level. The city also played host to the Democratic National Convention in 1908 and 2008 which promoted the city’s status on the socio-economic, political and national levels. Denver’s makeup is best known for its non-administrative neighborhoods which includes Lower Downtown (LoDo), Uptown, Curtis Park, Alamo Placita, Park Hill, Golden Triangle and many more. Historically-speaking, Denver’s background is extremely culturally rich. Hence, it is home to some of the most renowned museums in the region which includes Denver Art Museum, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, Denver Mart, History Colorado Museum and Byers-Evans House Museum and Molly Brown House.
It is quite impossible to run out things to do in this vast, beautiful and historical city in Colorado. Visitors can have a fun-filled and adrenaline-charged outing at Oxotic Supercar Driving Experience, enjoy an unforgettable wine tour together with Mile High Wine Tours, take a tour or cheer on a game at Sports Authority Field at Mile High or take a drive ‘up into the sky’ at Mount Evans. Art lovers can easily spend a few inspiration-filled hours at Kirkland Museum of Fine and Decorative Art, catch performances from local pool of talents at Colorado Ballet or hang out with family and friends at Adams Mystery Playhouse.
Most of these attractions and historical sites offer their gorgeous venues for social functions and gatherings, so, give them a call if you are looking for a place for a wedding reception, birthday party, business meeting, corporate function, political campaign, church retreat, field trip and other types of activities. In the meantime, US Coachways is ready to help connect you with the perfect charter bus, mini bus, school bus, tour bus, party bus, prom limousine, wedding limo, airport transfer and many other types of ground transportation. We hope to help make your event as affordable and smooth-sailing as possible.
Let your Hair Down and Discover Different Sides to Denver, CO
If you are looking for a summary of not-to-be-missed tourist attractions, historical points of interest, fun parks, inspiring galleries and other attractions to check out in Denver, read on below about some recommended things to do.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Denver Museum of Nature of Science has the capacity to keep kids and teens entertained for at least half a day. Here, visitors will get to learn about Rocky Mountain region’s unique geography, flora and fauna as well as the Colorado, Earth and the Universe. You can also check yourself in for an adrenaline-charged day-out with Oxotic Supercar Driving Experience, have some fun with friends on a Segway with Colorado Segway or organize a team-building exercise playing escape games at Puzzah!, Epic Escape Games, and Room Escape Adventures or have a birthday party at Urban Party Adventure.
- Art & Culture — Denver Art Museum is regionally known as the best place to find Native American art, in particular, those procured from all around the state of Colorado. However, that’s not all you can find here, they have a sizable collection of Rocky Mountains and Asian art too. The Kirkland Museum of Fine and Decorative Art, on the other hand, has more than 3,000 artwork with a focus on various topics ranging from art deco, Glasgow-style, arts and craft, aesthetics, art Nouveau, De Stijl, Pop art, Bauhaus and more! This museum is also a part of Historic Artists’ Homes and Studios. Don’t miss the chance to check out Denver Public Library for information about Denver’s top attractions or join their yearly massive book sales.
- Restaurant & Shopping — Visiting the Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey Tour begins with a tour of the massive facility and at the end of it, visitors can sample some uniquely flavored whiskey and wine - makes for a perfect bachelor or bachelorette party, we think. Other tours you can engage in is the Mile High Wine Tours and Denver Wine Tours, both presenting you with many opportunities to have a good time with your friends while discovering new local brews. Visiting Denver can be a real treat for the foodies in your group. Make a quick stop for some delicious English muffin, fried chicken and your favorite cocktail at Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, honey pickled jalapeno, crisket and andouille sausage from Roaming Buffalo BBQ, sample mouth-watering Taiwanese dim sum at the comfy patio at Zoe Ma Ma, sink your teeth into Mexican fanfare at North County, order specialty Thai food like curry puffs and shrimp paste fried rice at Suvipa Thai Food or sample delicious French cuisine at Vert Kitchen.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – If you love baseball, don’t miss the chance to catch a game at the historical yet modern Coors Field. The 1962 field, home to Colorado Rockies, is one of the first new National League baseball parks. This attraction also features more than 60 luxury suites and 4,500 exclusive club seats. Alternatively, you might find your way to Sports Authority Field at Mile High, previously known as Invesco Field at Mile High or simply as Mile High Stadium, where you can take a languid tour around the site if there isn’t a game on; it is home to Denver Broncos, a National Football League sports team. It is primarily used for American football games, plays host to Major League Lacrosse games, the Denver Outlaws games as well as college football games between Colorado State University Rams and University of Colorado’s Boulder Buffaloes. Other times, the stadium is used for concerts, community events and music festivals.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — We are sure many tourists will fall in love with the stained glass and beautiful structure that is Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, enjoy the old-school atmosphere at Union Station which is formerly a busy transit hub into lower downtown area and also debunk some myths you may have heard about Molly Brown when you visit the Molly Brown House Museum. If this is the first time you are visiting Denver, be sure to bring the charter bus to Colorado State Capitol which is a towering structure standing at more than 5,000 feet above sea level with a bell-shaped dome, visit the Forney Transportation Museum to learn about the history of the city’s rails, cars and other modes of transportation.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Mount Evans is an absolute must for visitors and there are good reasons why it was coined ‘road into the sky’. Take a drive up to 14,000 feet above sea level, pass through ancient trees, scenic lakes and gorgeous forests from the top and you will also be rewarded with an amazing view of downtown Denver. Come prepared with proper clothing even if it is pleasantly hot outside because the drop in temperature as you drive up to the submit is quite significant; be on a look-out for mountain goats and sheep too. Denver Botanic Gardens is located along York Street; it features plants and flowers that are distinct to Denver’s unique weather and geography. This attraction is run by passionate volunteers and is a wonderful place for photography enthusiasts. It would be quite an injustice too if you visited Denver without going for a Denver Mountain Park tour; here’s your chance to have a picnic at the gorgeous Washington Park or get on a bike tour along the Cherry Creek Bike Path which begins in a mall of the same name.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Denver Zoo is the perfect place to have a field trip for school-going children. Visiting this wonderful attraction is fun, inspiring and educational all at the same time. The zoo also has an active animal conservation program as well as runs animal rescue operations throughout the year. This is the home to nearly 4,000 animals from more than 650 animal species. The zoo is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
US Coachways has Decades of Experience in Helping our Customers Find the Perfect Charter Buses for their Events
You can always count on US Coachways’ extensive experience in helping our customers find the perfect, budget-friendly, safe and modern charter bus for events in Denver, CO. You can make use of our state-of-the-art online bus reservation system on our website, speak to our customer service representatives when you call 1-855-BUS-CHARTER or complete this Contact Us form and we will get back to you shortly, with a bus rental quote via email.