Cruise in Comfort in an Easton Pennsylvania Charter Bus
Visit Museums, Kid-friendly Attractions, and Nightspots with US Coachways
Easton is called the ‘Forks of the Delaware’ because it is located between both Delaware and Lehigh River. Easton is also approximately 90 kilometers from Philadelphia and 110 kilometers from New York City sometimes making the city a convenient weekend getaway for people who need a quiet place to be with their families and friends. For newcomers, your best bet when it comes to picking the first attraction to visit would be Center Square. From Center Square, there are easy accesses to other attractions like Easton’s Farers Market (the oldest open-air farmers market in the country), Crayola Experience, walking tours, theaters and plenty of art galleries.
As you make your way out of Center Square, bring the charter bus to other downtown neighborhoods to sample local fares at various restaurants, cafes, bars and lounges. Some tourist hotspots are located along the route, like the Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Monument dedicated to the lives sacrificed during the American Civil War and The Peace Candle.
Easton Pennsylvania proves to be a great option for many different types of events too, be it a wedding destination, a quiet honeymoon, a group gathering, field trips, church outings, a team-building trip for a company, exhibition, family vacation, bachelor and bachelorette parties too. US Coachways’ charter bus, party bus, mini bus, school bus, sleeper coach, tour bus, limousine and many other types of modern vehicles can bring you around in complete comfort without straining your budget.
A Huge Variety of Tourist Attractions and Easton PA Local Gems to Explore
A trip to Easton Pennsylvania can never be wrong because there is a wide range of activities and attractions to keep everyone entertained. From educational museums to kid-friendly attractions, here are some of Easton’s most important landmarks, parks and points of interest to add to your itinerary.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — With kids coming along with you during your trip to Easton, we are sure you would be hunting down kid-friendly attractions to keep the young ones entertained. One such place would be the Crayola Experience. Located in Center Square, Crayola Experience lets kids participate in coloring, painting, marking and dancing hands-on activities. After all of that, kids and parents alike, gets to learn more about how crayons are made. The learning center features Cafe Crayola, Crayola Store, Workshop, Birthday room, Modeling Madness section, an activity studio and the fun Doodle in the dark activity.
- Art & Cultural — Not only is State Theater Center for the Arts in Easton Pennsylvania a fantastic place to catch classic performances, its name has also been listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Initially known as Neumeyers Vaudeville House and State Theater, the design and architecture of the building itself is of Beaux-Arts style. Instead of coming to an old, shabby and rundown theater, visitors will be surprised with how immaculately-maintained this historically-significant landmark is. Looking for ways to entertain while educate your kids in Easton? You can look no further than Nurture Nature Center, a 30,000 square foot educational center that focuses on getting visitors and Easton community to think and talk about their local environment. They offer insightful science programs, screening of films and documentaries and art shows, just to name a few. It collaborates with other organizations (sharing its cause) and the exhibits are consistently changing and evolving. Nurture Nature Center’s focus is on environmental impact on local community and how to deal with flooding.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Let it be known that Lehigh Valley is known to have one of the country’s most robust wine-making industry, therefore, it makes sense to book yourself up for a Lehigh Valley Wine Trail when you going to be as near as Easton Pennsylvania. The region itself had a very promising start and was designated the official American Viticulture Area in 2008. The tours take visitors through the process of checking out vineyards, factories, watching the process of wine-making and of course, it always comes with wine tasting where visitors get to sample the end product. Schedule in some time for a shopping spree at Lehigh Valley Mall nearby to get your hands on amazing buys from popular brands.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Golfers are in for a treat as Easton has two fun golf courses for you! Two T’s Golf Course is a great place to spend an afternoon with your family and friends in Easton. Come enjoy an 18-hole game over a couple of hours and some very well-maintained water-related recreational activities. Two T’s also features a driving range, snack bar and venue for group gatherings and parties. The Club at Morgan Hill offers a more challenging course and will give you a fair test to your golfing abilities. There is also a very historically-poignant side, and it’s about Elizabeth ‘Mammy’ Morgan and William Parson. After a day out in the sun, you will be delighted with great eats at the clubhouse’s restaurant and bar.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — It is one thing to take a boat ride along the canals of Lehigh and Delaware, it is another to visit the National Canal Museum whereby the history of both canals are explained in great detail. Visitors are also shown how canals are usually operated with a running commentary from a tour guide. During the city’s developmental years, the canals were instrumental to the life of Easton residents. Another fantastic museum to visit is Sigal Museum, which is a leading institution and organization with countless artifacts depicting Easton’s very own unique history. It touches on collections from pre-European settlement days and features thousands of artifacts, arts, textile, farming equipment and techniques and visitors are often charmed by the many furniture that tell their own tales.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Maybe it is time to slow things down a few notches and you are looking for a short time away from the hustle and bustle of the city. This would be the perfect time to bring the charter bus around to Scott Park, a renowned green lung between Lehigh River and Delaware River. There are plenty of park benches where people can sit around while people-watching or there are picnic tables to hang out at while visitors soak in the scenery of the rivers.
- Other Points of Interest — Take a guided tour around this special factory-cum-museum called Martin Guitar Factory in Easton. You don’t have to be a music enthusiast to enjoy a guided tour of the factory. The factory has been in production since 1833 and is the best place to learn, up-close-and-personal, about how these musical instruments are made from scratch – how they emerged from basic raw wood into a polished guitar.
Get a Quote from Our Customer Service Agents Quickly and Easily
When it comes to renting a safe and affordable charter bus in Easton Pennsylvania, the bus company to go with is US Coachways. We are proud to be included as our country’s top 15 largest ground transportation company and we serve not just Easton, Pittsburg, Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Allentown and other cities in Pennsylvania, our services is available in most major cities in the country. Getting a quote from our customer service agents is easy – contact us on our website or give us a call right now at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER to speak to our live agents now.