Discover El Paso Aboard a Texas Bus Charter
A El Paso Bus Rental is Ideal for History Buffs, Rock Climbers & Art Lovers
Located far from the bright lights of Dallas in the Lone Star State’s western corner along the shores of the Rio Grande, El Paso provides a mixture of two cultures with its historic old neighborhoods and flavorful mix of food, culture and festivities.
Its past is captured in historical sites that date back to its era as a colony of New Spain and a wealth of museums, including the El Paso Museum of Art. Meanwhile, there’s a red-hot energy that you can't ignore: from the chilies' that flavor the local dishes to its colorful music, art and dance festivals. This is a city that likes to celebrate life
The rock climbers who descend on El Paso scale the massive boulders of Hueco Tanks State Park. Less adventurous souls can golf, hike or ride a mountain bike.
Whether you are planning a school trip, corporate event or bachelor party, you can depend on US Coachways to take the worry out of your travel plans. Great bus rental rates and personal customer service make US Coachways a popular choice for all types of community organizations, school groups and team travel as well as special events such as wedding activities and birthdays. With an extensive fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches, we can accommodate any size group with city bus charters to locations throughout Texas, including Dallas, Corpus Christi and San Antonio.
Head West to See Historic Missions, Museums & Great Shopping
From Spanish mission and free museums to the ancient Indian pictographs at Hueco Tanks State Park, there’s no shortage of engaging sites to visit in the El Paso area. Below some of the many activities points of interest worth a visit during you’re travel through the area.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — The Downtown and Union Plaza Entertainment District boasts an eclectic nightlife. Stop by Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino for thoroughbred and quarter horse racing or take in a concert at the Don Haskins Center, also known as "The Don." For thrills and chills, visit Western Playland Amusement Park or check out Wet 'n Wild Waterworld's 25 water rides and attractions.
- Arts & Cultural — El Paso has something for everyone, from Broadway shows to the El Paso Symphony Orchestra, which performs at the Plaza Theatre. The city has many unique museums showcasing everything from archeology to Southwestern Art. There's even a National Border Patrol Museum.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Restaurants serve authentic Mexican cuisine, Texas barbecue or a little of both. Stop by Cattleman's Steakhouse at Indian Cliff's Ranch to enjoy a great meal while visiting the site where many westerns were filmed. Kern Place is notable for its University of Texas, El Paso (UTEP) presence with manycoffee houses, restaurants and bars along Cincinnati Street while the Downtown Shopping District has more than 300 stores, many locally-owned. Bargain hunters can shop at El Paso's Outlet Shoppes.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Golfers will want to experience Butterfield Trail Golf Club, rated among the "Top 10 New U.S. Golf Courses" in 2008. It has since earned top honors from the National Golf Foundation. El Paso has its own pro baseball team, the El Paso Diablos. Catch a summer game at Cohen Stadium, or if you can score a ticket watch UTEP's football team play at Sun Bowl Stadium or a Miners basketball game at Don Haskins Center.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks —The city's Mission Valley district is the oldest and dates back to the 1700s but you'll find noteworthy historic sites everywhere, including Sunset Heights, which was home to the Mexican Revolutionary Pancho Villa. While in El Paso be sure to visit its three Spanish missions as well as the Magoffin Home State Historic Site, built in 1875.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Hiking and horseback riding are popular activities with the rural forests, deserts and mountains surrounding El Paso. There’s the Guadalupe Mountains National Park and Franklin Mountains State Park, featuring 24,000 acres and making it the most expansive urban park in the United States. Canoeing on the Rio Grande offers dynamic scenery. Rock climbers flock to the area to try their hand at scaling the massive boulders of Hueco Tanks State Park.
- Zoos & Aquariums — The El Paso Zoo has its own aquarium as well as 220 species of rare and exotic animals at its three main exhibits: Animals of Africa, Animals of Asia and Animals of the Americas. A day at the zoo will acquaint you with not only the native habitats in this area but also species that are now rare and endangered.
It’s Time to Book Your El Paso Bus Charter With US Coachways
Discover El Paso on a US Coachways city bus charter. Whether you’re arranging a bachelor party, a corporate event or a school trip, we offer a comfortable ride and great bus rental rates and personal customer service. Call our professional account specialists 24/7 for more information or help making a reservation. For a free quote or to book your bus charter trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427)