Enjoy Everything Evansville Offers on an IN Bus Charter
Evansville Bus Rentals for Fans of History, Culture & Nature
Situated alongside the beautiful Ohio River, historic Evansville, the third-largest city in Indiana, was founded in 1812 and has become the regional hub for shopping, entertainment and culture. With the metropolitan assets it derives from being the home to major corporations and educational institutions and its deeply beautiful natural surroundings, Evansville offers an exciting on the town and multiple cultural and historical attractions, as well as relaxing natural retreats.
And don’t forget the amazing golf courses and exciting sports games.
From corporate events to bachelor parties, US Coachways provides bus charters to locations throughout Indiana , including Indianapolis, Fort Wayne and Gary. With an extensive fleet of vehicles that includes mini buses, party buses and 56-seat coach buses, we easily handle groups of all sizes. US Coachways offers superior customer service, luxury bus amenities and great bus rental rates, making it an ideal choice for community organizations, church groups, school trips and team travel as well as special events such as anniversaries, wedding festivities and birthday celebrations. Give us your destination and let us take the worry out of your travel arrangements.
From Big City Fun to Natural Wonders
As the cultural hub of southwestern Indiana, Evansville offers plenty of attractions and points of interest , ranging from the Evansville Museum of Arts, History and Science to gambling on the Tropicana riverboat casino. Below are some of the highlights you won't want to miss.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Try your luck with thoroughbred racing at exciting Ellis Park Race Track, located just minutes from downtown Evansville in nearby Kentucky. Get a different kind of thrill at the nation’s first theme park, the Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari. For great entertainment, visit the Ford Center.
- Arts & Culture — Evansville is a culture lover’s paradise, starting with the vintage Victory Theatre, where you can see classical music, ballet and modern dance. At the Koch Family Children’s Museum, kids young and not so young get to perform in a play, climb through a two-story duck and much more. Take in a theater production at the Evansville Civic Theatre.
- Restaurants & Shopping — From Historic Franklin Street to Main Street and the Riverside Antiques Mall, you can shop until you drop in Evansville. Discover antiques, artwork and unusual gifts from around the world. When you’re done, be sure to try out the huge array of cuisines, from great American fare to Mediterranean, Korean, Chinese and much more, including the delightful treats made by Mrs. Claus at the Santa Claus Christmas Store.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Great golf and thrilling sports are what Evansville is all about. With 13 golf courses and lots of sports teams, you’ll have plenty to choose from. First head over to Historic Bosse Field where the movie "A League of Our Own" was filmed, to catch a game by the Evansville Otters, then go to the Ford Center for some exciting basketball and ice hockey games by the city’s beloved University of Evansville Purple Aces and the Evansville IceMen. When it’s time for some golf, start with the challenging, Scottish-style Cambridge Golf Club or the Christmas Lake Golf Course, which Golf Digest Magazine named one of the top 75 public golf courses in the United States.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Evansville has no fewer than 13 neighborhoods that qualify for the National Register of Historic Places as well as many historical sites and landmarks. You’ll find many of them in downtown Evansville, including the Old Vanderburgh Courthouse, a beautiful German Beaux-Arts building built in 1890. The Angel Mounds State Historic Site is also a must-see, recognized as one of the best preserved prehistoric Native American sites in the country. Just as fascinating are the Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial National Park and the Reitz Home Museum, believed to be one of the country’s finest examples of Second French Empire architecture.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — The Evansville area boasts of some of Indiana’s most beloved parks for nature lovers. The Wesselman Woods Nature Preserve and the Garden of the Gods, where you’ll be amazed at the unique rock formations and spectacular views, are just two of the many fascinating natural attractions.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Evansville’s Mesker Park Zoo & Botanic Garden, the oldest in the state, is home to the largest lizard in the reptile world, the Komodo Dragon, as well as 200 other species. You’ll also be able to see more than 700 animals roaming freely in natural habitats, and even go for a paddle boat ride on Victoria Lake.
- Other Points of Interest — There are only two World War II LST tank landing ships preserved in the United States, and one of them is in Evansville. Walk through it at the LST-325 Museum. For a different kind of experience, visit one of the 11 archabbeys left in the world, the Saint Meinrad Archabbey, and enjoy its beautiful grounds and historic buildings.
Start the Ball Rollin’! Book Your Evansville Bus Charter Rental Today!
Arranging a bus charter with US Coachways is as simple as 1-2-3. You can even reserve your bus charter rental online. Don't delay, book today for best pricing. Our helpful account specialists are just a phone call away and are ready to help all day, every day with your bus rental reservations. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).