Rent a Professionally-Driven Charter Bus for your Tour around Fishers’ Top Attractions
Visit Fishers’ Well-Marked Trails, Scenic Nature Preservation Centers and Trampoline Parks
Fisher is located in the Hamilton County of Indiana that was previously settled by William Conner in 1802, having built his simple log cabin and a trading post along White River. The site is now known as Conner Prairie and is regarded as one of the country’s most significant living historic museums. The city was then developed by Conner, together with his father-in-law Chief William Anderson, and the city was chartered as a part of Hamilton County. The construction of the railroad that connects Indianapolis to Chicago in 1872 brought along several important leaders and businessmen. Fishers was given accolades like the ‘Best City for Families’, ‘Green Community’, ‘Safest City in the Country’, ‘Best Places to Live’, ‘America’s best affordable suburbs’ and ‘Best Places to Move to’ as ranked by several organizations and publications like The Learning Channel, Businessweek, Money Magazine and CQ Press. The city’s growth can be attributed to the sheer number of affordable residential homes, business facilities, its thriving economy and its close proximity to Indiana’s capital, Indianapolis. Authorities also have extensive plans to put in funding to develop the city’s parks, roads, theaters, amphitheater, multi-purpose trails and resources to manage the city’s rapid growth. Amongst the many things that attracts residents and visitors to Fishers are the recreation options available - there are fishing spots and water-related activities at Geist Reservoir, Hamilton Town Center shopping complex, golf courses, Fishers Music Works, free outdoor movie nights and festivals like free summer concerts series which are often held at Fishers Government Center. Two of the most popular events are the Fishers Freedom Festival and Fishers Renaissance Faire. There are more than a dozen parks, nature preserves and indoor venues for events, weekend outings, wedding receptions, field trips, outdoor weekend excursion, family vacations, social functions and sporting events.
Today, the city has much to offer in terms of recreation centers, parks and art galleries so, visitors can have a fun time with their kids, letting their hair down at attractions like Climb Time Indy, head out for an ice skating session at Forum at Fishers Ice Arena, discover a whole new level of inspiring artwork, pictures and sculptures at Indianapolis Museum of Art or check out professionally-produced theater and stand-up comedy shows held at Booth Tarkington Civic Theater. In fact, they can have their own art party with the people of The Paint Cellar, learn about the region’s history or have a field trip at Indiana Transportation Museum or organize a church outing to the ever-popular Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve where visitors will get to learn about local wildlife and flora and fauna. Each of the above attractions have their own brand of local charm so, visitors will, indeed, learn a lot from each of those trips. And with the help of US Coachways, your event will be a far more memorable one. With the help of our charter buses, party buses, mini buses, school buses, coaches, vans, corporate cars and professionally-driven vehicles, our customers will have the peace of mind of knowing that they will reach their destinations safely and in a timely manner. Now is as perfect a time as any to give us a call to find out more about our affordably-priced charter bus rental promotional packages. We hope to hear from you very soon!
Fishers has More to Offer than Meets the Eye and You are Welcomed All Year Round
You can kick things up a few notches with trips to these fun, interesting, educational and inspiring points of interest located throughout Fishers’ city center, downtown district and neighboring communities. In fact, most of these attractions have venues for social functions like birthday, bachelor or bachelorette parties, corporate functions, wedding receptions, field trips and team-building activities. Check them out below!
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Sky Zone is a large, popular indoor attraction for families, especially during weekends as it is a trampoline park with wall-to-wall trampoline amenities where visitors can let their hair down bouncing around with wild abandon. There are party venues and packages too if you are looking for a fun place to hold an event. For younger children, you can bring the charter bus to try out the climbing facility of all levels at Climb Time Indy or go skating along the Forum at Fishers Ice Arena. The attraction offers figure skating and ice hockey lessons and plays host of ice skating events and roller skating open sessions. You can also head out for some bowling, have a picnic or enjoy the arcade center provided by Ben and Ari’s, try out the bowling league games at Pinheads and when the bowling session is over, chill out with your friends at Goodrich Hamilton 16 IMAX with the latest Hollywood movies.
- Art & Culture — If you are a lover of art, one of the not-to-be-missed locations in Indiana is the Indianapolis Museum of Art which is less than 30 minutes drive away from Fishers city center. This attraction was founded in 1883 and is one of the largest art museums in the country. Admission is free so, you will get to view more than 50,000 artwork as well as spend some time exploring its beautiful manicured gardens outside. People can also check out the awesome performances provided by the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra which has an amazing lineup of summer performances, community art and theater programs at Booth Tarkington Civic Theater in downtown Carmel, bring the charter bus to The Belfry Theater in Noblesville to enjoy performances by the local pool of talents or make a quick pitstop at Evan Lurie Galleries where there is an inspiring number of paintings, glass artwork, sculptures and a vast number of paintings for sale. For private birthday parties, we think the intimate classes and flexible programs offered by The Paint Cellar would make the cut. You don’t have to have experience in painting and drawing to enjoy their private lessons.
- Restaurant & Shopping — When it comes to eating out, Fishers’ city center is bursting with options. There’s Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine offered by Mezza Mediterranean Grille Indy along E 116th Street, sumptuous Japanese and Asian fusion delicacy to be enjoyed at Bento Cafe, crispy pizza and bruschetta at Passione Pane, and delicious sandwiches and vegetarian options at Pure Eatery Fishers. If you love wine and are looking for a place to hold a birthday, bachelor or bachelorette party, there are quite a few options to consider. You can bring the party bus to Harmony Winery in downtown Fishers where there is a nice mix of red, white and dessert wines to sip on while you enjoy a jazz show or a food-related event, consider holding the party at Tasteful Times which is an attraction that offers gourmet food like exclusively-cut meat, cheese and chocolates, or have a memorable tasting tour with Chateau Thomas - Fishers Wine Bar and Gift Shoppe located along E 116th Street.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — The Conner Prairie Interactive History Park is both an indoor and outdoor historic site, one of the most unique and treasured ones in the country! The park recreates what life was like in the 19th century through various interpretive exhibits, permanent and touring events and reenactments as well as sections that are dedicated to unique topics like the Headless Horseman Ride and American Civil War reenactment. You can learn about the region’s railroad history through the exhibits at Indiana Transportation Museum, delve into a world of mini homes and dollhouses at Museum of Miniature Houses and other Collections in Carmel or educate the kids and the youth of today with a field trip to Hamilton County Sheriff’s Residence and Jail. The latter attraction offers informative tours around the former 1930s jailhouse and cells where former inmates were held. Taylor Center of Natural History features a large number of archaeological and historical artifacts, a lab and a fun classroom for lessons, events, talks and outreach programs.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — There’s a large number of parks and recreational centers for visitors to enjoy but be warned that, during weekends, they are packed so be ready to get there early with the help of the charter bus. For something completely unique and exciting, do not miss the chance to enjoy sunset or sunrise with Midwest Balloon Rides; the private flights caters to groups of 30 people per flight so, it is professionally-run and safe. You can also head out for some running, walking and bird-watching at the gorgeous Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve where there is a 127-acre preserved woodlands and fields, enjoy some baseball, softball and the well-maintained paved paths at Billericay Park, enjoy some disc golf or go fishing at Hazel Landing Park in Carmel or challenge yourself to the slides and outdoor climbing structures and have a picnic at Fishers Community Park. Other fun outdoor attractions to consider includes a team-building event around the sports field provided by Cyntheanne Park, bring the kids out for the playground and Born Learning Trail at Brooks School Park, go boating, swimming, paddle boarding and kayaking at Saxony Lake and Beach, and enjoy the docks and lifts complete with ladders, bumpers and slides at Deatons Waterfront Services in Fishers’ downtown city center.
US Coachways has been Involved with More than 35,000 Moves Every Year All around the Country
US Coachways is proud to be consistently used to serve more than 35,000 events, tours, gatherings, vacations and festivals every year...and we will continue to do so for a long time to come. Our charter buses, mini buses, party buses, coaches, sleeper coaches, corporate cars and executive buses are readily available for your events in Fishers too. All you need to do now is to contact us over the phone, chat with your friendly customer service agents online or complete this simple online query form and we will get back to you with an obligation-free bus charter quote as soon as possible.