Visit Flagstaff on an Arizona Bus Charter
Bus Rentals to Explore History & Outdoor Adventurers
Located in the world’s largest contiguous Ponderosa pine forest, Flagstaff’s rugged pioneer past and ancient Native American history come together to create its multicultural, small-town charm.
But there’s a lot more to Flagstaff than its fascinating history. It also boasts striking natural beauty – the Grand Canyon is just 80 miles away. Beyond exciting outdoor adventures, there is great shopping, dining and entertainment as well as cultural and scientific attractions that include the Lowell Observatory and The Arboretum.
Whether you’re planning a family vacation, weekend getaway or corporate event, US Coachways caters to groups of all sizes. With an extensive fleet of vehicles that includes minibuses, party buses and 56-seat coach buses, we provide bus charters to locations throughout Arizona, including Phoenix, Sedona and Tucson. Our superior customer service, luxury amenities and affordable bus rental rates make US Coachways an ideal choice for community organizations, church groups and schools as well as for special events such as weddings, bachelor parties and birthday celebrations. Give us your destination and we'll handle the rest.
Nature, Native American History & So Much More
Whether you are looking to get some casino action, learn about Native American history or just enjoy some great shopping and dining, Flagstaff offer it all. Below are just a few of Flagstaff’s many points of interest and fun activities.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks – Try your luck at Arizona's newest casino. Opened in 2013, Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort offers more than 1,100 slots, table games, black jack, keno, roulette and live poker as well as restaurants and bars and a spa and conference center. Enjoy live music in the clubs of Historic Downtown Flagstaff, or go to the Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park to enjoy outdoor jazz, rock, blues, comedy and major festivals surrounded by the natural beauty of the Flagstaff pines.
- Arts & Culture – If you’re interested in history, you’ll enjoy exploring the Native American artifacts and natural history specimens from the Colorado Plateau at the Museum of Northern Arizona. Or attend symphony, theater and opera performances and view the fine art exhibits at Northern Arizona University’s Art Museum and other Flagstaff venues.
- Restaurants & Shopping – From the boutiques, unique bookstores, art galleries, restaurants and microbreweries along the 1890s streets of Historic Downtown Flagstaff and Southside District to the national clothing brands and tasty eateries at Aspen Place at the Sawmill, you’ll find just what you’re looking for – and more.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks – Fascinating architectural landmark buildings and seven national parks and monuments, including the stunningly curved canyon walls, remarkable geological cliff formations and ancient cliff dwellings of Walnut Canyon, offer history and natural landscape lovers a multitude of interesting places to visit and new things to learn.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities – The Grand Canyon is perhaps the most exciting outdoor activity in the Flagstaff vicinity, but visitors can also explore the stunning sandstone towers and rich red hues of the mesas of Monument Valley, a picturesque representation of the Old West inside the Navajo Nation. For a radically different experience, try a “Tree Top Adventure,” an elevated obstacle course in the tall Ponderosa Pines, where you’ll be securely suspended between the trees at 15 to 60 feet off the ground.
- Other Points of Interest – Take a drive down that iconic part of American culture, “Mother Road,” as Route 66 is known. It runs right through Flagstaff and offers scenic byways, quirky roadside attractions, Native American reservations and beautiful national parks. Or stay in town and treat your taste buds to exquisite samples of ultra-fresh olive oils and balsamic vinegars from around the world at the Flagstaff Olive Oil Company.
Don't Wait! Book Your Flagstaff Bus Charter Today
Booking a bus charter with US Coachways has never been so simple. Our account specialists are always available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by phone to help you book your minibus, party bus or large, luxury coach bus. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).