Visit Gary on an Indiana Bus Charter
Gary Bus Rentals for Nature Lovers, Sports Fans & Gaming Aficionados
The birthplace of the Jackson 5 musical group, Gary was established as a steel town during the early 20th century on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan. Today, with its landmark buildings and cultural vitality, world-class entertainment and sports venues, exciting casinos and excellent shopping districts, Gary draws an increasing number of visitors.
Whether you’re planning a corporate event, arranging wedding festivities or a family vacation, US Coachways is an ideal choice for your travel needs. With an extensive fleet of vehicles that includes mini buses, party buses and 56-seat coach buses, we cater to groups of all sizes with bus charters to locations throughout Indiana, including Indianapolis, Lafayette and Evansville. Add in superior customer service, luxury amenities and affordable bus rental rates and it is not surprising that US Coachways is a popular choice for community organizations, church groups and schools as well as special events such as bachelor parties and birthday celebrations. Give us your destination and let us give you a smooth ride.
From the Jackson 5 to Fascinating History & Fabulous Landscapes
Gary is full of attractions and points of interest that promise to surprise and delight, from great gaming at the Blue Chip Casino and Spa to amazing architecture, historic sites, a vibrant cultural scene and stunning natural landmarks like the renowned Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. Below are just a few of the highlights you won't want to miss.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — When it comes to entertainment, Gary has you covered. From world-class entertainment at the Genesis Convention Center to the thrill of gambling at the Majestic Star Casino, the fun of family musicals at the Round Barn Theater at Amish Acres and much more, the entertainment choices abound.
- Arts & Culture — From superb classical and jazz performances by Gary’s own Civic Symphony Orchestra to the art galleries and cultural venues in the Miller Beach Arts Creative District and stimulating productions by the Wirt-Emerson Theatre, Gary is sure to satisfy your appetite for art and culture.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Your taste buds will be very happy during a visit to Gary, where you’ll find everything from homemade Amish dishes to craft beers, stone-baked pizzas to delicious barbecue, and just about everything in between. When you’re sated and ready to shop, you’ll find unique shops at the Lake Front Shopping District, original artwork and crafts at the Lake Street Gallery and anything you can think of at Davis Mercantile, which has been around for more than a century.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Gary has a wide variety of golf courses, from the beautiful 1925 Erskine Park Golf Course with bluegrass fairways to the challenging Ebel Golf Course, with challenging water hazards. Sports fans will have plenty to do, starting with a SouthShore RailCats game at one of the most respected baseball facilities in the country, the U.S. Steel Yard Baseball Stadium.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — There’s plenty of history in Gary. Two of its most interesting landmarks are government buildings that remain in use after almost a century: Lake County Superior Court and Gary City Hall. The ranch-style home of the Jackson family is also a must-see stop for visitors, and be sure not to miss the Renaissance revival-style building of The Knights of Columbus and the Gary-Hobart Water Tower, one of the city oldest landmarks.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — There are many outdoor activities and gorgeous natural settings in Gary. The Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Marquette Park offers beautiful beaches, hiking trails and spectacular sand dunes. Visitor cans jet ski, hike or swim in gorgeous, dog-friendly Marquette Park. For a change of pace, take a guided buggy tour of the surrounding Amish Mennonite communities or a canoe down the beautiful Fawn River.
- Zoos & Aquariums — You will find more than 400 animals, mostly large cats and primates, at the fun Potawami Zoo. You can also visit Dutch Creek Farm Animal Park to see animals from around the world during a safari-style, horse-drawn wagon ride.
- Other Points of Interest — The gorgeous 1906 Shipshewana Carousel at the Davis Mercantile is definitely worth a visit. The gears, braces and center pole are all original, and the animals were carved and painted by the local Amish.
Book Your Gary Bus Rental Now to Save — There’s Not a Minute to Lose!
Booking a bus charter with US Coachways is easy as pie. You can even reserve your bus charter rental online. Act now for best pricing. Our account specialists are ready any time, 24 hours a day, to help with your reservation, from mini buses to party buses to luxury coach buses. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).