Renting a Charter Bus in Grand Prairie, TX, Made Easy and Affordable
Tour around Historical Parks, a Wax Museum, Art Centers and World Class Concert Venues
For many good reasons, Grand Prairie is home to some of the country’s most important organizations and corporations’ headquarters and this includes popular theme park franchise Six Flags, Airbus Helicopters and American Airlines. Grand Prairie boasts of scenic sprawling landscapes and a large number of parks for families and tourists to enjoy. With a few nostalgic and historical park/beach locations, many of our Texas charter bus rental customers have gone on to say that Grand Prairie is a suitable respite for vacationers, honeymooners and families.
There is something to do for everyone in Grand Prairie and it includes attractions like Louis Tussaud’s Palace of Wax and Ripley’s Believe It Or Not for young kids, Verizon Theater in Grand Prairie for couples and art lovers, Grand Prairie Premium Outlets for the shopaholic in your group and Lloyd Park for that picnic or gathering with your friends.
With as many attractions, event venues and recreational centers that can be easily turned into a place for group tours, gatherings, corporate functions, meeting places, family travel, birthday parties, wedding receptions and prom nights, it makes sense to check out what some of these attractions have to offer. For group activities, you can make use of US Coachways’ fleet of charter bus, party bus, mini bus, school bus, wedding limousine, prom limo, coach charter and other modern, luxury vehicles at an affordable pricing. Give us a call to find out more about these packages.
Getting to Know Some of Grand Prairie’s Top Places to Visit
Grand Prairie boasts of modern entertainment centers, concert halls, a quaint wax museum, large outdoor recreational centers and well-maintained hiking trails. And these are not the only things that the city has to offer. Read on to discover more about Grand Prairie’s top points of interest and iconic landmarks.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — For those who are interested in having a romantic night out with your loved ones, organize a group trip with a charter bus for a few shows at Verizon Theater in Grand Prairie. Verizon Theater is a renowned, world class concert hall located slightly less than 20 miles from both Dallas and Fort Worth, making it accessible and strategically located. The construction of Verizon Theater was a part of the city’s plan to boost its economy and tourism industry. It was designed to be one of the most flexible and advanced indoor performance arena in the United States, with some calling it the ‘future’s theater’. On the other hand, if you are looking for an intimate experience, organize an outing to catch a show at Uptown Theater on E. Main instead. There is a lot of history behind this theater and it has been bringing some local talent to the fore of the entertainment industry since its inception. You do not have to like gambling to enjoy a visit to Lone Star Park because throughout the year, this LIVE thoroughbred and Quarter Horse racing venue holds concerts and festivals as well as a suitable venue for events like weddings, group outings, birthday parties and a place to get a good selection of local food.
- Art & Cultural — It doesn’t matter how old you are, it is simply impossible to not enjoy an attraction like Louis Tussaud’s Palace of Wax and Ripley’s Believe It Or Not. This museum is on E. Palace Parkway in downtown Grand Prairie. It features the well-known wax museum of popular public figures and celebrities; in addition to the wax museum, there is Pranks of Nature, Authentic Shrunken Heads, Decorated Tibetan Skulls exhibits in its 7,000 square foot park with 12 themed galleries suitable for kids and adults alike. Visitors can also have a blast trying to find their way around in the Enchanted Mirror Maze or have a go at the Laser Maze Challenge.
- Restaurant & Shopping — Whether you are trying to satiate your hunger for a shopping spree or hunting for good gifts to bring home with you, the best place to find it all is at Grand Prairie Premium Outlets. Get the charter bus driver to drop your group off at 2950 Interstate 20 Frontage Road in downtown Grand Prairie and get started at the countless shops, retail outlets, restaurants, cafes and coffee outlets. It is actively involved in promoting the city as part of the city’s grand tourism plans so, it is strategically located near many communities in Texas. You can also get a good supply, especially foodstuff, of unique items at Grand Prairie Farmers Market every Saturday on W. Main Street. Visitors can expect a big number of restaurants in Grand Prairie's city center and in most of its malls. If you are looking for a quick meal, there is always Beto's Mexican Restaurant on West Interstate 20, Golden Gate Chinese Restaurant on S Belt Line Road, Yes Buffet on W. Pioneer Parkway, Joy Luck on E Main Street and Theo's Grill and Bar on NW 8th, just to name a few popular eateries in the city.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Some may contend that catching a baseball game at QuickTrip Park on Lone Star Parkway is far more special than catching a game at a large sporting venue in other cities simply because it has been designed to allow close interaction between patrons and players. Unbeknownst to some visitors, QuickTrip is not your average ballpark because it doubles up as a high class event venue and entertainment complex. QuikTrip is home to local baseball team, AirHogs. Shooting in a range could be something fun to do in Grand Prairie and the place to do that safely is at ShootSmart on West Main Street. The range and its facilities in maintained by professionals so, you can let your hair down and shoot away in a safe environment. Golfers are in for a treat because there are two well-maintained and inexpensive golf courses in Grand Prairie to play in - Tangle Ridge Golf Club and Riverside Golf Club. Both courses have been said to present golfers with a reasonable number of challenges amidst its gorgeous landscapes.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Looking for a place for a family gathering in Grand Prairie, TX? Worry not, hop onto the charter bus and let the bus take you to Lloyd Park for a fun day outdoors. Better yet, reserve yourself a spot on the park’s campground and stay overnight in a peaceful environment. Presenting visitors with a wide range of outdoor recreational amenities, guests will get to enjoy some swimming in the shoreline of Joe Pool Lake, have a picnic at the picnic grounds and if you feel adventures, Lloyd Park features 6 miles worth of trails for biking, hiking, horseback riding and more. Lynn Creek Park is a fun outdoor location for family recreational activities. Note that Lynn Creek Park can be crowded during summer and most weekends, when the weather is good outside; so, be sure to make your way there early so that you can get a good spot for yourself.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Little kids and toddlers will definitely have a fun-filled day at Green Meadows Petting Farm on Lake Ridge Parkway. Let the kids interact with cute animals like horses, donkeys, chickens, cows, goats, turkeys, piglets and other farm animals while learning about them at the same time.
- Other Points of Interest — Although Prairie Lights on Lynn Creek Park is known for its amazing and awe-inspiring Christmas Light Show, there is really more to do at this Grand Prairie attraction than meets the eye. It features dazzling 4 million lights along its 2 mile pathway, a holiday village with opportunities to take pictures with Santa, shop at the concessionaires, gift shop and other lighting attraction. There is also an indoor holiday Laser Show and a Holiday Magic Lighted Walk-Through Forest tour too.
Reliability, Professionalism and Simply a Name you Can Count on
US Coachways is one of the 35 companies approved by the Federal Government for its ground transportation rental services, with our GSA contract. We have been providing reliable bus rental services in and around Grand Prairie and many Texas cities for decades. Our customer service staff are ready to listen to your preferences and needs when you all them at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER. Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact us via email on our Contact page now.