Easily Find an Affordable and Reliable Charter Bus in Kennesaw, GA
Travel and Find out More about Kennesaw’s Historical Landmarks, Parks and Outdoor Recreational Centers
The city of Kennesaw was listed as one of the ‘10 best towns for families to live in’ by Family Circle Magazine in 2007 and in 2009, Newsmax listed it under ‘25 most uniquely American cities and towns’. Hence, making it popular for foreign tourists and a popular city to have events like weddings, birthdays, excursions, corporate function and school outings. Historically, the city is also known for being the place where the Great Locomotive Chase happened in 1862. Because of the historical sites and important landmarks surrounding the city’s history, First Lady Laura Bush named Kennesaw as a Preserve America Community.
Sites like the Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History, Western and Atlantic Railroad tracks, The General and Marietta Museum of History are amazingly eye-opening places for history lovers to visit. For the young and young at heart, there is plenty of fun to be had at places like Mountasia Marietta and Skyzone Indoor Trampoline Park and art lovers will surely be enchanted with the inspiring artwork on display at Zuckerman Museum of Art. Looking for a fun outdoor space to bring school children? Check out Monster Mini Golf instead. Many of these attractions and historical landmarks offer rental space for birthday parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties, corporate functions, wedding receptions, business meetings, vacations, group gatherings and tours. Give US Coachways a call if you have an event in Kennesaw or other cities in Georgia and we will help you find a budget-friendly charter bus, mini bus, school bus, limousine, tour bus or other modern vehicles in no time.
Fun and Interesting Attractions All around Kennesaw, GA
No matter how old you are or what your inclination and preferences are, it is easy to find attractions and points of interest in and around Kennesaw that are suitable for you. It could be a historical park, art museum, go-kart tracks or indoor trampoline park, there are all here, waiting for you to enjoy. Go head and read about them below.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — When the weekend rolls around and you find yourself looking for a fun place to spend the day with your loved ones or fellow travelers, here are some of your options. You can bring the kids out to Mountasia Marietta for some mini golf, go-karting or have a party in one of their special party rooms or rent a charter bus for a trip to Skyzone Indoor Trampoline Park for a whole day of jumping off walls and trampolines! Skyzone is the kind of attraction that is suitable for both kids and adults alike. Sparkles Family Fun Center is an intimate attraction that offers kids a place to have some organized chaotic fun. They can skate around, engage in laser tag games, run around in the playground or arcade. Other entertainment venues are NCG Acworth Cinemas in Acworth with the latest installment from Hollywood and all around the world, Cherokee 16 Cinemas in Woodstock featuring its stadium-style seatings and NCG Marietta Cinemas which has comfortable, reclining seats with spacious leg room. For some bowling, head over to AMF Woodstock Lanes and don’t miss the chance to bring the charter bus to Six Flags White Water in downtown Atlanta, if time permits.
- Art & Cultural — For art lovers, you should not miss the chance to check out the art gallery at Zuckerman Museum of Art which features a host of permanent and touring exhibits from all around the world. It is located in Kennesaw State University and was founded by Roberta Griffin in 1984; to-date, it has one of the region’s largest collection of masterpieces from the world over. On Scarlett on the Square in Marietta is Gone With the Wind Movie Museum where visitors can take a walk down memory lane as they explore all the memorabilia ranging from costumes to scripts, pictures to furniture used for the filming of this classic film. Marietta Museum of History tells tales of the region’s history and it has seven galleries from various regions of the world and a unique exhibit on aviation. To learn more about the city’s culture, check out Smyrna Public Library, or head over to intimate galleries like KSU Visual Arts Building, Thomas Kinkade on Ernest W Barrett Parkway NW or watch a performance from Bailey Performance Center in downtown Kennesaw.
- Restaurant & Shopping — Feel the shopping bug biting at you in Kennesaw? Bring the charter bus to Town Center at Cobb Mall at Ernest W Barrett Parkway where there are numerous popular branded outlets, cafes, coffee shops and a well-maintained food court. There is also Costco and Target Store for affordable products, located in the same shopping and business district. The city’s Home Depot is located at Shiloh Road NW but if you are looking for unique fashion items and accessories, check out Blush Kennesaw, gorgeous gifts and antiques from Big Shanty Antiques or books from 2nd and Charles or sports gear and clothing from Ambush Board Co. Craving for good food after all that shopping? Try The Rotisserie Shop for that traditional American meal, grab a bacon-filled tapa from Five Kitchen and Social House, Mediterranean dishes from Mediterranean Grill and Pizza or fresh sushi from Sushi Yu.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – When the weather is right, organize a church outing, school field trip for head out for some mini golf with the help of a charter bus to Monster Mini Golf in downtown Marietta, GA. This 18-hole tourist attraction has all types of facilities for people of all ages, including an art arcade game center and in-house DJ to play all the right tunes. If you have never had the chance to watch a real motorsport race before, now could be the time - Dixie Speedway features brand new races every Friday night and some special programs featuring awesome monster trucks! Visitors are also encouraged to engage in a fun paintball game at Carnage Paintball, go boating together with Park Marina Boat Sales and Rentals on Cartersville or play football, soccer, lacrosse, kickball, baseball, swimming or bat away at Rountree Recreation. If you have never tried wakeboarding before, now could be a good time to check out Termius Wake Park too!
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Part of the process of understanding a different city is to learn about its ingrained culture. Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park offers visitors an inside view of what happened during the crucial Civil War in the region; there is an outdoor tour along its hiking trails. Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History is a turn-of-the-century former cotton mill turned into a Civil War museum; it is home to a rare collection of artifacts from some railroads in Georgia and surrounding communities. In the spotlight is General, a historical steam locomotive used during the Great Locomotive Chase in 1862. And also, visiting the Marietta Museum of History, Hiram Rosenwald School Museum, Teaching Museum North and Rose Lawn Museum is a must, especially if you having school-going children with you.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — One of the most popular parks and outdoor tourist attractions in Kennesaw is the Swift-Cantrell Park, which is a place for fun recreation, relaxation and a place to get away from the city buzz. The Smith Gilbert Gardens, in the meantime, adds layers to the city’s charm with its manicured gardens and interesting history. There are also unique sculptures, a rose garden and spiritual places for visitors to lounge around and relax in. Bigplane Adventures, in the meantime, is the place to be at if you want to get that bird-eye view of the city’s skyline. Visitors can also go hiking around the historic 2,965-acre Kennesaw Mountain and the National Battlefield park, go shopping or have a picnic at Marietta Square, go swimming or sunbathing at Cauble Park at Acworth Beach, go cycling, running or biking at the very unique Little River Trail, go camping or boating at Red Top Mountain State Park.
Get in Touch with our Friendly Customer Service Consultants Today!
US Coachways has made finding and renting a charter bus in Kennesaw easier than ever before - call 1-855-BUS-CHARTER in order to speak to our customer care consultants who are available 24/7 or let us send you a quick bus rental quote when you contact us via the online form on our website. We look forward to hearing from you real soon!