Ride an Indiana Bus Charter to Fascinating Lafayette
A Bus Rental for Arts Lovers, History Buffs & Outdoorsmen
Lafayette, home of Purdue University, is a charming college town that boasts of the cultural richness of a metropolitan center in a stunningly beautiful natural setting, with many historic districts, museums and performing arts venues. Add world-class golf, sports venues, diverse cuisines and amazing shopping, and Lafayette is an irresistible destination.
Whether you’re planning a corporate event, arranging wedding festivities or a family vacation, US Coachways caters to groups of all sizes. With a fleet of vehicles that includes mini buses, party buses and 56-seat coach buses, we provide bus charters to locations throughout Indiana, including Indianapolis, Fort Wayne and Evansville. Our superior customer service, luxury amenities and affordable bus rental rates make US Coachways is an ideal choice for community organizations, church groups, school trips and team travel as well as special events such as bachelor parties, anniversaries and birthday celebrations. Just tell us where you want to go, how you want to travel and when you want to arrive, and we will handle the rest.
Fun, Food & Fantastic Shopping in Lafayette
Lafayette’s many attractions include Indiana’s newest state park, a Native American village, the Purdue University Boilermakers, renowned Wolf Park, not to mention historical sites, cultural venues, shops, top-notch eateries and night spots littered throughout the city’s downtown. Below are a few points of interest you won't want to miss.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Lafayette has plenty of family attractions to enjoy. You’ll feel like you’re in the Tropics at the Tropicanoe Cove water park, and you can let the pirate in you come out at the Buccaneer Bay Indoor Aquatic Center. Or get lost in the corn at the Exploration Acres Corn Maze. After the sun sets, enjoy the city’s eclectic nightlife.
- Arts & Cultural — Lafayette will be sure to sate your cultural appetite with its myriad offerings. Take a stroll through downtown and you’ll come across theaters, museums, galleries and many other cultural attractions. The Art Museum of Greater Lafayette offers more than 1,000 works of American Art, and you’ll find musicals, comedies and dramas at the Civic Theatre of Lafayette in the historic Monon Depot Theatre. But that’s only the beginning – there’s plenty more!
- Restaurants & Shopping — Known for its great food and phenomenal shopping, Lafayette is sure to please the palate as well as the shopaholic in you. Downtown sports more than 70 unique shops and restaurants among its tree-lined streets. For original art, visit Artists’ Own, a gallery run by local artists, and the gift shop at the Art Museum of Greater Lafayette. At American Treasures, you’ll find authentic Native American Art. When you’re ready to take a break, fuel up at the Triple XXX Family Restaurant, Indiana’s oldest drive-in diner, which has been serving up its unique “chop steak” burgers and pork BBQ since 1895. Or experience a modern take on classic Asian cuisine at the Ichiban Sichuan Restaurant. You’ll definitely want to try the Lafayette Brewing Company, which boasts not only a varied menu, but handcrafted ales “brewed in the Old World tradition.”
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Golf and sports enthusiasts will be fully satisfied with Lafayette’s offerings. Play 18 holes at the Kampen Golf Course on the Purdue University campus, one of the top collegiate courses in the nation. If you are looking for a challenge, try the award-winning Coyote Crossing Golf Course. For exciting collegiate sports, head for Purdue University, a member of the Big Ten Conference and home of the “Boilermakers” football and basketball teams.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Start with the Tippecanoe County Courthouse, which is on the National Register of Historic Places, then take in the Big Four Depot Building, a 1902 train depot. Don’t miss visit the enchanting Perrin Historic Neighborhood, where the unusual street design follows the natural topography of the steep hill on which its structures are built. Of course, there’s historic downtown Lafayette, with its turn-of-the-century architecture.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — There are miles of parks and lots of outdoor activities in Lafayette, from relaxing strolls through the beautiful Jerry E. Clegg Botanic Gardens and the Wabash Heritage Trail to the beaches of Tapawingo Park and bike trails of McAllister Park. You’re also sure to enjoy a visit to Wolf Park, where you’ll be able to see wolves and a bison pasture, and Prophetstown State Park, where you’ll be able to visit a Native American village.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Animal lovers will enjoy a visit to Indiana’s oldest zoo, which dates back to 1908. Columbian Park Zoo is home to a great variety of animals.
- Other Points of Interest — The wannabe pinball wizards among you should definitely head for Lafayette’s Main Street Amusements, the state’s largest pinball arcade with more than 30 games.
Book Your Lafayette Bus Charter Rental Now & Get the Best Price!
Booking a bus charter with US Coachways is fast and simple by phone and online. Be sure to reserve your bus charter today for our best pricing. For reservations for mini buses, party buses or luxury coach buses, our friendly account specialists can be reached by phone 24/7. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).