Convenient, Budget-Friendly and Comfortable Bus Charter in LaGrange, GA
Explore and Learn about LaGrange’s Popular Attractions and Hidden Gems
People from surrounding regions recognize LaGrange as home to Georgia’s oldest private college, LaGrange College and a tourist hotspot for fishermen and watersports enthusiasts because of its close proximity to West Point Lake. And also because of this proximity, the city, during the 20th century, was initially developed as a railroad center and a large player in the country’s textile industry. Over the years, LaGrange provided full electricity, sewer, natural gas, water and refuse collection services to the region, hence, was named an ‘Intelligent Community of the Year’ in 2000 by Intelligent Community Forum.
LaGrange is also a short drive away from countless tourist attractions in and around Georgia, making it a popular vacation spot and honeymoon destination. Be it bowling, tennis, swimming, laser tag, cinemas, shopping, dining or visiting historical landmarks, we are sure there is lot of fun to be had at attractions like Coca-Cola Space Science Center, The LaGrange Art Museum, The Ritze Roost Marketplace, Robin Lake Beach or Wolf’s Den Hiking Trail.
These attractions have event venues and party rooms for gatherings like wedding receptions, birthday parties, anniversaries, corporate function, business meeting, church outings and retreat, school field trips, sports activities and other types of events. Give US Coachways a call for the best-priced charter bus, mini bus, school bus, limousine, party bus, tour bus or rental of other types of modern vehicles in LaGrange, GA.
Fun and Exciting Things to do in LaGrange, GA
Whether you are visiting the city with your family, friends, colleagues or going on a tour around LaGrange’s best points of interest and tourist attractions, there is always something fun to do in LaGrange. Read on to find out more about the city’s hidden gems and tourist attractions!
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Having a party or looking for a place for entertain kids and teens in LaGrange? Here are some suggestions. First off, there are numerous bowling alleys with arcades centers located all around LaGrange and its neighboring cities. Consider a trip out to Junction Lanes Bowling Center in Newnan which has glow-in-the-dark mini golf as well as a pro shop and AMF Peach Lanes with 56 lanes, pool tables and amenities for a game of air hockey. You can also put together a birthday party at AMF Auburn Lanes or hold a college night or enjoy a night of cosmic bowling at any one of the 32 lanes at Valley Lanes in Phoenix City. And if the attractions are full, there is always Magnolia Lanes in Griffin. Nothing is more exciting and fun for kids than a weekend outing to Coca-Cola Space Science Center in downtown Columbus, especially if they get to visit this famous attraction together with their family and friends. For that adrenaline rush, get the charter bus driver to bring your group to East Alabama Motor Speedway, where there are races and events held all year round.
- Art & Cultural — The LaGrange Art Museum is what most art lovers would sometimes call ‘The Little Museum that Could’....simply because despite its intimate settings, it packs a punch when it comes to quality exhibits. Bring the young ones for a special art program and introduce them to a whole new world of creative expression. The Chattahoochee Valley Art Museum is located on Hines Street in downtown LaGrange; sourced locally and around the country so come explore these thought-provoking permanent or touring exhibits if you love art. Motorcycle enthusiasts must not miss the chance to drop by Art in Motion Vintage Motorcycle Museum in Warm Springs, GA; there are more than 40 vintage motorcycles to marvel at. Lunch Box Museum is a specialty museum with more than 3,000 different artistic and antique items on display - come learn about the history of themed lunch boxes like Hopalong Cassidy, E.T., Charlie’s Angels and more! Columbus Museum has a large children’s section which the kids will appreciate and for a little bit of old school culture, make a short stop at Toomer’s Corner, between College Street and Magnolia Avenue in downtown Auburn, GA. Don’t forget to check out if there is a performance you would like to catch at the Springer Opera House where musicals of all kinds are held all year round.
- Restaurant & Shopping — Whenever the shopping bug bites, all you need to do is to bring the charter bus to LaGrange’s downtown city center and you will get to shop to your heart’s content at places like The Ritze Roost Marketplace, LaGrange Mall on LaGrange Parkway, Kroger on Commerce Avenue, The Home Depot and JCPenney at Lafayette Parkway. Dining is a fanciful affair in the downtown district simply because visitors are often spoiled for choice with options like Japanese food and sushi from the likes of YAMA, local American tasty dishes from C’Sons Restaurant, authentic Korean food from Todamgol, BBQ from Big Sam’s BBQ Addicts and Chinese delicacies at Happy China II on Vernon Road.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – The Feidls Golf Club is a fantastic place to tee off, practice your putting or put your swing into action in downtown LaGrange. A little off the beaten path, the golf club has a challenging course and nice clubhouse with a restaurant. For some horseback riding, try organizing a group trip to Roosevelt Stables where there are multiple trails with differing difficulty levels to choose from. This attraction is also suitable for birthday parties and camping too! Visitors looking for a sports center can check out Kedron Fieldhouse and Aquatic Center where there are sports facilities of all kinds including a gym, indoor hockey rink and both a shallow and Olympic-sized pool. The Jordan-Hare Stadium is home to Auburn Tigers from Auburn University and this is where you can catch a football game and cheer on your favorite team during weekends.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — History lovers will find themselves falling in love with the sheer sight of Bellevue, a mansion built in the Greek-Revival style in the 1850s. Check its official website to see if there are tours or events that you can be a part of because that is when this mansion comes alive with colors, sights and sounds. Troup County Archives and Legacy Museum features a stunning array of photography, letters, personal diaries and documents about the history of West Georgia. Downtown Newnan is a historic site on its own but there is a plethora of entertainment, dining options and a pulsating night scene for everyone to have a party in - it is a combination of old and new times. The focus on Mann Museum is on North American wildlife so, this attraction is geared towards animal lovers who wishes to learn about the region’s wild, flora and fauna. For more on the region’s history and culture, bring the charter bus to Civil War Naval Museum in Columbus and National Civil War Naval Museum.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — There is nothing more fun than bringing a group of teenagers for a day out at Pine Mountain Wild Animal Safari, especially during summer break. The tour will bring visitors up close and personal with exotic animals as they drive through the preserve. Also located in neighboring Pine Mountain is Robin Lake Beach, a popular respite for the locals. There is a spacious beach pavilion for people to hang out in while others can go for a swim and do some sunbathing. You can also go horseback riding, go-karting, bungee jumping and hop around the trampoline at Butts Mill Farm or hang around the peaceful oasis that is Callaway Gardens. Franklin Delano Roosevelt State Park is known as Georgia’s largest state park with facilities for boating, disc golfing, camping, picnicking, biking, fishing, walking and more. You can also bring the charter bus for some hiking along Wolf’s Den Hiking Trail in Warm Springs - let your hair down while exploring the 6.7 miles worth of hiking trail while admiring the natural waterfalls and beaver dams. In Newnan, in the meantime, Chattahoochee Bend State Park is where the locals would head to for kayaking, boating and camping too.
Reserve an Affordable and Comfortable Charter Bus in LaGrange, GA, Today!
The city’s best charter bus in LaGrange is only a phone call or email away...yes, renting a charter bus has been made simpler, easier and definitely more convenient. Find out more about our affordable ground transportation by calling our 24/7-available customer service consultants or let us send you a bus rental quote via email when you contact us with this request form.