Rent a Bus in Milton, GA, for a Comfortable Tour around the City
It is Time to Explore and Learn about Milton’s Best Historic Attractions and Outdoor Attractions
Milton is a largely a suburban city located near Atlanta, GA and is a wonderful option for those looking for an affordable place to have an event near Atlanta. Most world class attractions, restaurants, shopping malls, cafes and interesting historical neighborhoods are located withing a short drive from the city center. For instance, if you are looking for Broadway shows, world class entertainment from talented artists and performers from all around the country, head over to Fox Theater. Or if you are looking for a historical and absolutely one-of-its-kind museum, check out The Center for Puppetry Arts instead. If you, however, consider yourself as more of a culture vulture, the exhibits at Atlanta History Center will help you understand Georgia and city’s history, growth and culture.
If you are looking for a charter bus, mini bus, school bus, party bus, limousine, airport transfer or other types of ground transportation in and around Milton, GA, give US Coachways a call to find out how we can help bring you an affordable charter bus for your wedding reception, birthday party, bachelor or bachelorette party, corporate function, business meeting, exhibition, concert, promotional tour or other types of events and festivals.
Get around Some of Milton’s Top Iconic Landmarks and Fun Recreation Centers
Read on for more interesting and fun facts about some of Milton’s best points of interests and tourist attractions. Regardless of you preference, interest and age, visitors are assured of a fun visit when you make your way here.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — For world class entertainment, make that 35 minutes drive out for a fun outing at Fox Theater with your family and friends. The theater was first intended to be a large shrine temple with a Moorish design. It can seat up to 4,500 patrons for each of its shows but the seating in this lavish theater is designed in such a way that it allows everyone to catch every second of the action on stage. It is the chosen venue for many Broadway shows and concerts by popular artists. You can also book a tour around Alpharetta’s legendary haunted homes, whether on foot or in the charter bus, head over to The Cooler Family Skate Center for a fun skating outing or enjoy an ice hockey program or have a team-building exercise with schoolmates or colleagues with go-karts, bowling and arcade games at Andretti Indoor Karting and Games Center. ING
- Art & Cultural — For those who are interested in art and culture, you should not miss the chance to bring the charter bus to All Fired Up which is located on South Main Street in downtown Alpharetta. There are more than 800 exhibits and different classes for families and young kids to engage in. The attraction provides visitors with a fun, relaxed and creative environment to unleash their own creative genius. There is a large number of household items, pottery, cups, plates, bowls and glass projects created by its guests. Have a birthday party, wedding and baby shower, anniversary or team-building activity coming up? This would be a fun place to have it! The Center for Puppetry Arts is located in downtown Atlanta, a short drive from Milton. It is the country’s largest art center of its kind so, don’t miss the chance to visit this unique art center during your visit to the city. In fact, there are only a few of these museums in the world! This interesting art center was the brainchild of Vincent Anthony, an avid puppeteer and it was officiated by Kermit the Frog and its creator, Jim Henson.
- Restaurant & Shopping — If you are looking for some shopping, there is always Super Target in downtown Milton, GA, Kohl’s at Highway 9 N, the fanciest wholefood sale section in Avalon in Alpharetta and a sea of restaurants, cafes and retail outlets at North Point Mall. For awesome food selection and bargain buys, you can count on Costco to bring you lots of variety to choose from. When it is time to find a place to eat, take your pick from The Union Restaurant’s traditional American cuisine, 850 degrees Barpizza’s unique Italian-style Parma, Tarfufo and Calamari, the tender pork and slaw from Grand Champion BBQ, freshly-made sushi at Sarku Japan or fancy French fanfare from Collet French Pastry and Cafe.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – For that putting action, take your pick from Edwin Watts Golf which provides golfers with scenic greens and modern golf center or Atlanta National Golf Club’s scenic manicured course with lots of water, foliage, sand, island green and excellent elevation. When all the mentioned courses are packed, bring the charter bus to Golf Club of Georgia at Golf Club Drive in downtown Alpharetta instead. If you have energetic teens and children with you, a better option would be to bring the group in a large, comfortable charter bus for a day trip to Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park in Roswell, GA, instead. From the time they get off the charter bus, will be a full on day of jumping, tripping and flipping fun!
- Historical Sites and Landmarks – Without a smidgen of doubt, one of the most important cultural centers in the state in Georgia is Atlanta History Center. This historical museum is located in the popular Buckhead district in Georgia. The center was introduced to the city in 1926. The kids will have loads of fun while learning about the Swan House, Tullie Smith Farm and Turning Point: American Civil War, Shaping Traditions: Folk Arts in a Changing South, just to name a few. The Victorian playhouse was originally donated to the center in 1998 and despite having changed hands a few times over the past, the quality remains unchanging and has been attracting countless historians and tourists from all around the country.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — For those who are looking for a good place for a weekend outing with the kids, consider organizing a group trip out to Atlanta Botanical Garden, especially during spring and summer months. It features manicured gardens of various plants and flowers from all around the world. The garden was incorporated in 1976 and is located right next to the historical Piedmont Park; there are year-round activities to enjoy and it plays host to countless promotional and social activities ranging from cultural kid-friendly activities to major art exhibitions. Some of the garden’s biggest highlights are The Children’s Garden, the Fuqua Conservatory, Fuqua Orchid Center and The Gardenhouse. For some hiking, check out the trails at Wills Park instead; visitors can also make use of its baseball fields, basketball courts, swimming pools and equestrian arenas. It is hard to deny the fact that when it comes to balancing education and nature, Autrey Mill Nature Preserve and Heritage Center has it down pat. Let’s make use of its many hiking trails, rocky terrains, spring seeps and a wide variety of flora and fauna all around the preserved landscape in Johns Green, Georgia. You can also enjoy and learn about local rural culture via replicas of ancient Native American homes and structures. This attraction is perfect for field trips during spring and summer.
Look No Further if you are Looking for Reliable, Affordable and Professional Bus Rental Services in Milton, GA
If you are looking around for a budget-friendly charter bus rental package in Milton or its surrounding cities and neighborhoods, you are in luck! US Coachways is one of the nation’s leading ground transportation companies and we are sure that our customer care consultants can help you find the right charter bus for your event. Speak to our 24/7-available consultants when you call 1-855-BUS-CHARTER or send us a request via our Contact Us form on our website.