Prospect, IL Charter Bus Rentals
Bring the Kids out to a Local Park, Check out Museums and Recreational Facilities
Thanks to its proximity to cities like Chicago, Des Plaines, Arlington Heights, Palatine and Shaumburg, there is plenty to be done and lots of fun sites to check out in Mount Prospect. Charming, quiet, and also known for one of the best school districts in the region, a short charter bus ride around the city will show visitors that the city has so much more to offer than meets the eye. For those who love history and unique buildings, don’t miss the chance to visit the very charming Mount Prospect Public Library or Randhurst Village. The city was also the backdrop for the movie, The Blues Brothers, which was also filmed in Chicago, Illinois.
Visitors are invited to organize field trips to fun attractions like Meadows Park Pool, bring the family out for some fun in the sun at Big Surf Wave Pool, have a cool and memorable party at House of Music and Entertainment and also have a picnic at Busse Park and Moehling Park, which are a stone’s throw away from downtown Mount Prospect. If you are planning a wedding reception, birthday party, corporate function, business meeting, road show, exhibition, anniversary or other types of social events, US Coachways is ready to help you find the most affordable charter bus, mini bus, school bus, party bus, limousine, airport transfer, exotic vehicles and many other types of ground transportation anywhere in the state of Illinois at a short notice. Give us a call today to find out how we can work together to make your event a seamless and smooth-sailing one.
Top Things to do when you are Visiting the Ever-Charming Mount Prospect, IL
One of the best things about visiting a city like Mount Prospect is that it is so close to other larger cities, including Chicago, everything fun and exciting is almost always only a short drive away in a charter bus. So, if you are in town, here are some fun historical points of interest and attractions that are definitely worth your time.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — You don’t have to drive very far to enjoy the water, just head out to Big Surf Wave Pool which is reminiscent of a beach with rolling waves during summer. You can ride around the 3-foot cresting waves, check out the huge turbine blowers or bring your young children to the zero-depth pool instead. Feeling hungry from all the swimming? Grab something yummy from the snack shack and you will be ready for even more fun. Also available for parties and picnics is Meadows Park Pool; there’s a diving board area for you to practice your diving and a serene party room and picnic areas. Featuring a nice mix of the latest Hollywood blockbuster and independent films, AMC Randhurst 12 is a great place to spend a few hours with your friends or alternatively, book up your own bowling party at Brunswick Zone or River Rand Bowl instead. Come bowl, play some arcade games or billiards. When it comes to a place to hold a birthday party, you can’t go wrong with Party Time Palace, a short drive away in Des Plaines. This attraction boasts of more than 20,000 square foot worth of wide open space featuring laser tag, mini golf, bounce house, inflatable slides, mechanical bull and much, much more.
- Art & Culture — All geared up to check out the art and culture scene in Mount Prospect? Try organizing a party at Thrown Elements Pottery where patrons are invited to try their hand at this wonderful art. If, however, LIVE music is more of your thing, don’t miss the chance to bring the party bus to House of Music and Entertainment. It has year-round events and performances from artists from all around the region.
- Restaurant & Shopping — There is a tirelessly growing shopping and dining scene in Mount Prospect and it is evident in the fact that you can easily shop to your heart’s content at Marshalls, Costco at N Elmshurst Road, TJ Maxx along Center Drive and also pop by the charming Randhurst Village for some shopping and food. There are, of course, other fun places to shop at and it includes games and toys from Games Plus and Hobby Lobby and bargain buys from Juana Mart General Merchandise. After all that shopping, stop by E+O Food and Drink for popcorn shrimp and bone marrow dish, Qulinarnia for to-die-for Polish cuisine, get your hands on Mexican chips and salsa at Mia’s Cantina, slurp up some miso soup and ramen from Ramen Misoya or grab a quick sandwich, Italian-style, from Avanti Cafe and Sandwich Bar.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Golf lovers are going to love golfing at the 51-acre Rob Roy Golf Course located in River Trails Park District. This 9-hole golf course (par 36) is challenging enough for professional golfers and is a good place for beginners to take up golf lessons. Wind your way around more than 3,000 yards of tree-lined golf course and challenge yourself and your friends during your visit. When you are ready some adrenaline-pumping time, head out to Players U where there are different types of intensive training for different types of sports. This attraction is particularly great for teenagers and young adults who are keen to become physically fit. Whether it is dance, gymnasium or meetings rooms you are looking for in Mount Prospect, Lions Recreation Center is definitely worth checking out if you are organizing an event or road show. Mountain View Mine Miniature Golf in Des Plaines is THE place for 18-hole golfing through scenic waterfalls, creeks and bridges.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — For those who love learning about the history of a new city that they are visiting, bring the charter bus to Mount Prospect Historical Society Museum and start learning about 1906 Dietrich Friedrichs House. There are so many interesting antiques and old furniture in the home and museum that it feels like you are stepping back in time into a whole different era.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — When the weather is nice and sunny, consider bringing the kids or your group of fellow travelers for a fun time outdoors. One good option is Busse Park on E Henry Street; it features a large recreational area and a well-maintained sports park with long stretches of green space lined with tall trees. You will find a children’s playground as well as large slides, basketball, baseball and tennis courts for everyone to enjoy. Along Pine Street is another alternative in the form of Moehling Park. This park is also a botanical garden with a quaint artistic side to it; so, visitors can enjoy carved tree art, interesting sculptures, brick walkways, manicured gardens and there is plenty of shade for you to sit down and do some people-watching. People who love golf and the great outdoors can also organize a weekend outing to River Trails Park District which consists of a series of 9 parks and recreational areas. Health enthusiasts can also organize a trip out to hit the trails at Hill Street Park or have a picnic at Burning Bush Trails Park - either way, there’s lots of fun for everyone! There are even more park facilities at Sycamore Trails Park in Arlington Heights, basketball courts and shelter for events at Einstein Park and not to mention the oldest community park in the city, North School Park where there is an indoor gym and an Olympic-sized pool.
Renting a Bus with US Coachways in Mount Prospect is as Easy as 1 -2 -3
There are so many easy ways for our customers to rent a charter for their events in Mount Prospect. For one, you can log into our state-of-the-art online bus reservation system completely online and on-the-go on our website or call our customer service representatives who are available 24/7 at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER. If you prefer getting a quote via email, complete this Contact Us form and we will get back to you shortly with a cost estimate. We hope to hear from you soon.