Make The Most of Your Time Here in Mount Vernon in a Charter Bus
Quaint Parks, Adventure Parks and Shopping Malls to Please Everyone During Your Trip
Mount Vernon comes in eight as far as New Yorks most populous cities goes. It has come a long way since its first settlement and it is now both a bustling residential neighborhood with quite a few commercial districts. There is an exquisite mix of urban and suburban in the city of Mount Vernon, without the rush that can only be seen in Manhattan.
Its quiet charm and strong cultural distinction makes Mount Vernon the perfect place to stay when visiting. The price of accommodation and food is lower than what most could find in many other cities in New York city. Most major attractions is within a short drive away which makes the city a popular choice as far as vacation accommodation goes.
Our New York charter bus rental services is popular for group outings like church trips, summer camps, sporting events, festivals, family travels and tours, student field trips and more. In fact, our charter bus rental services are designed for special events like anniversaries, weddings, birthdays, corporate functions, business meetings, exhibitions which requires group traveling. We can get your anywhere from Mount Vernon to anywhere throughout the state of New York. US Coachways’ experienced staff can also help you put together multi-state tours.
Lots of Attractions To Explore - From Galleries to Historical Landmarks
Taking a stroll through a park, enjoying a majestic show from a renowned orchestra or or hunting down the best place to get Mount Vernon’s unique and authentic dish, spiedie, these are just a few things you might want to do. Read on for more interesting points of interests.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Less than an hour’s drive away from downtown Mount Vernon is Bayville Adventure Park, one of New York City’s attraction with countless thrill rides and adventures for kids and adults alike. In the meantime, located at the heart of Mount Vernon’s busy neighborhood lies places like Sue’s Rendezvous that makes the perfect spot for a bachelor or bachelorette party or bar crawl. Teenagers getting bored during the trip and looking to connect with others with like mind? Try checking out Boys and Girls’ Club of America which the Chronicle of Philanthropy said was America’s number one non-profit youth organization and its growth continues to be well documented.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Bring the rented charter bus to downtown Mount Vernon’s Gramatan Avenue and Fourth Avenue wherein lies the city’s biggest and busiest shopping haven. Locally, the district is fondly known as ‘The Avenue’. Within the vicinity would also be its bustling business district - the perfect place to grab a cup of your favorite latte to do some people-watching. Another place to hang around if shopping is up your alley is Mount Vernon Heights, a quaint elevated neighborhood also known as ‘The rolling hills of homes’. Stanford Boulevard or ‘Stanford Square’ is home to many anchor businesses and famous brands, restaurants and retail outlets.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues - Sports Underdome, nicknamed the ultimate sports facility in Mount Vernon is a great place to hold large games and gatherings. It features 3 fields, 1 full size field, lacrosse and soccer fields and a golf course.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Looking for some green space to hang around after a busy day of touring the city? Our experienced staff recommends asking the charter bus driver to bring you to Brush Park and Hutchinson Field for field trips and family gatherings. These laidback visits will help you feel more energized to explore other parts of Mount Vernon.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Recreation Park, as simple as the name may make you think it is, is a nice, spacious green lung in the middle of Binghamton. It offers residents and tourists lots of space to play tennis, engage in a quick games of softball, soccer, swim or run. Occasional dance or yoga classes are held at the park and when the season and weather permits, visitors will get the chance to sleigh or toboggan too. And another surprising fact is that local residents are rather big on sports, having produced some of the best international-level sportsmen and facilities. If you get the chance, try to get tickets to baseball games, football matches, golf courses like En-Joie Golf Course, NCAA and youth sports, hockey, tennis and motorsports too. Motocross Championship organized by American Motorcyclist Association have been held at Broome-Tioga Sports Center in the past. Visitors who are coming to Binghamton during fall are encouraged to make a day visit to Apple Hill for some apple-picking, sampling of delicious donuts cider, its haunted barn and animal-feeding session. Binghamton’s Otsiningo Park provides ample space for biking, hiking, jogging, picnic area and a large play area for everyone.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Although Mount Vernon does not have its own aquarium and zoo, school children and college students often organize their own group outings to famous zoos located a short drive away from Mount Vernon. Popular zoos are Central Park Zoo and Staten Island Zoo. You can organize your very own outing with US Coachways’ bus charter packages.
- Other Sites of Interest - Turn things up a notch with a group trip to Reber River Tips, a short hour’s drive away from Mount Vernon during summer and fall, which are the best times to enjoy New York’s pleasant outdoor weather during these seasons. Going rafting, kayaking and tubing with tubing with your family and friends are the best bonding activities!
US Coachways, An Experienced Charter Bus Rental Company You Can Always Count On
With decades of experience in providing charter bus rental services to many major cities throughout the country, US Coachways have contributed to more than 35,000 moves annually. We are proud to have been given the chance to serve thousands of satisfied customers and hope that we will have the opportunity to with you in the future. Contact us by giving us a call at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER right now.