Spend an Incredible Time Making Fond Memories of your Trip to Myrtle Beach, SC
Take a Charter Bus Ride to Water Parks, Restaurants, Recreation Centers and Art Galleries in Myrtle Beach, SC
Myrtle Beach is not just a tourism center for South Carolina and the region, but its ability to bring in tourists from all around the world makes it one of the most important tourist center in the United States. The weather is warm all year round, there’s endless stretches of white sandy beaches and boardwalks, shops and a vibrant nightlife. The city has the capacity to attract up to 14 million visitors from all around the world annually. Many of the city’s major attractions are centrally located at the Grand Strand as well as the city’s unique brand of events, festivals, concerts, conventions and it boasts of a large number of golf courses, aquariums, safaris and amusement parks too. And believe it or not, visitors will get to take their pick from more than 1,900 restaurants nightclubs, theaters, tourist shops and other attractions and nearly 500 hotels, many of them beachfront ones. The Carolina Opry is one of the most highly acclaimed and renowned attraction with a large number of musicals, dance performances, comedy and dramas on show especially during the holidays, the venues plays host to their very own unique Laser Extravaganza and the Carolina Opry Christmas Special. Do not miss the chance to bring the party bus to attractions like the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk which was called the country’s third most recognized boardwalks by National Geographic and one of the country’s best by Travel and Leisure Magazine. Other attractions like the Myrtle Beach State Park, Myrtle Beach Convention Center and Hard Rock Park have also generated their own string of raving reviews too and if you are visiting during Spring Break, be sure to check out the city’s very unique Canadian-American Days, also simply locally referred to as Can-Am Days where tens of thousands of tourists flock to the area for a full week of special events involving entertainment, food and drinks. Myrtle Beach is also a golf haven, boasting of a whole long list of golf and mini golf courses to enjoy, many of which are strategically-located along the Grand Strand and slightly further inland and it has rightfully earned its title of being the ‘Golf Capital of the World’, a treasured title for the state of South Carolina.
So, whether you are visiting Myrtle Beach as a visitor, a tourist, for a family vacation, a memorable wedding reception, a social function, business event, bachelor or bachelorette party, birthday celebration, anniversary or honeymoon, US Coachways is ready to help make your travel a much more comfortable and convenient one...and the best thing is that renting a charter bus, coach, party bus, mini bus, school bus, van or other types of exotic vehicles is how affordable it is. Give us a call right now to find out more about how you, too, like our customers can save money, time and a lot of effort planning for your memorable trip to Myrtle Beach, SC!
The World is Truly at your Feet when you Discover the Different Sides to Myrtle Beach, SC
There are countless ways to make your time in Myrtle Beach count...and it has everything to do with planning ahead. Find out more about the attractions and fun points of interest you would want to check out with your limited time in the city. Here’s a quick rundown about some of the city’s best and most popular attractions, based on their popularity and category.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — It is easy to see why Myrtle Beach has the capacity to bring in more than 14 million visitors, families and tourists from all around the world. It boasts of countless theme parks, water parks, extensive beaches and fun attractions all around the city. For one, do not miss the chance to bring the charter bus to have a fun ride on Myrtle Beach Skywheel, a gigantic ferris wheel that gives visitors a bird's’ eye view of the entire city. Regardless of your age or preference, we think there’s just an extensive number of things to do at WonderWorks; there’s laser tag, trampoline park, rope courses, games that stimulate people’s imagination and creativity as well as arcade games. There’s also an endless number of things to do at the Family Kingdom Amusement Park and Myrtle Waves, a water park running on 1.2 million gallons of water! There are seasonal passes for Family Kingdom while Myrtle Waves is South Carolina’s largest water park with more than 30 slides and a splash pad for the little ones. It is easy to lose themselves with the interactive, live-action role-playing games offered by MagiQuest and bubble blowing machines, hurricane simulator and imagination playground at The Children’s Museum of South Carolina. Visitors will also get to learn about the unusual, rare and weird at Ripley’s Believe it or Not which includes shrunken skulls, vampire killing kits and much, much more. Do not miss the chance to check out the 5D moving theater which engages all of your senses, including touch, sound and kinetic. For something quieter and more calming, there’s always the more conventional 2D and 3D movies offered by Stone Theaters Grand 14 at Market Commons.
- Art & Culture — Being a popular city with tourists and vacationers, you can count on the fact that there is at least one orchestra, one theater or one art gallery that has the capacity to capture your interest in Myrtle Beach. The Myrtle Beach Convention Center plays hosts to a large variety of music festivals, food expositions, meetings, weddings, conventions and even gun shows while The Carolina Opry offers a fine array of dance performances, concerts and family-friendly programs. The atmosphere becomes even more eclectic during their Christmas Special program and Carolina Opry Holiday Light Show. Carolina Improv trains and promotes local talents, especially comedians, in a way that the comedians learn something new while the guests are left gasping for air. Music lovers should not miss the chance to bring the charter bus to Legends in Concert; it features professional cover artists who are sure to delight you with their talents. You can also opt for a magic show like Hot Jersey Nights and Illusions of Magic at Palace Theater, check out a five star comedy act at Comedy Cabana or put a big smile on the faces of your family and friends with a performance at Big Laughs Theater.
- Restaurant & Shopping — On top of offering visitors and tourists an insane number of cuisine to choose from, diners and cafes and coffee outlets to check out, there’s Coastal Grand Mall for that chic shopping experience. On top of being home to International brand names and retail outlets, there’s a large food court and a massive movie theater. For something on a smaller scale (but no less interesting), bring the charter bus to Hudson’s Surfside Flea Market - a large open air market along the Grand Strand area - where there are hundreds of vendors selling anything from home-made arts and crafts to jewelry, and food to antiques. When night falls, you can be sure that things are kicked up a few notches at Broadway at the Beach! Be prepared to walk shoulder-to-shoulder with people from all walks of life as they, too, come enjoy the exciting attractions and activities and when you bring your friends to Medieval Times, you can be sure of an exemplary display of dazzling performances, trained equestrian showmanship and witty and smart swordplay. Other fun things you might want to check out includes the swashbuckling dinner entertainment owned by The Dolly Parton Company, Pirates Voyage Fun, Feast and Adventure and the comfortable tasting bar at New South Brewing.
- Golf & Sports — Myrtle Beach is also a haven for golfers - you can check out the Minotaur Golf, formally known as Mt. Atlanticus, which is a fantasy-filled mini golf course, the indoor and outdoor golf courses at Cancun Lagoon Miniature Golf (featuring a 50 foot pyramid) or play golf while enjoying a pirate show at Mutiny Bay Mini Golf. There’s also baseball games and promotional events at Pelican Ballpark and thrilling games and races, rock climbing and amusement rides at NASCAR SpeedPark Myrtle Beach.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — There are parks, equestrian centers, beaches and piers to explore in Myrtle Beach. In fact, if you are up for an adventure, book yourself in for an ATV tour around Myrtle Beach’s backwoods or go horseback riding with some professionals in the local downtown area. There are daily horse rides through trails, farms and coastlines, depending on the time of the year or you can bring the family to Myrtle Beach State Park where people go swimming, enjoy the playground or have a picnic. Springmaid Pier measures approximately a thousand feet long and it stretches lazily along a nice sandy beach. There are fishing tournaments depending on the time of the year and it holds the state record for the sheer number of Spanish Mackerel. There’s even more fishing and downtown entertainment at Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade; it is a popular place for local events, fun festivals, street shows and they are lined with charming retail outlets and art galleries all around.
- Zoos & Aquariums — You will get your fair share of animals in zoos, safaris and aquariums when you visit Myrtle Beach. Head on over to Myrtle Beach Safari which is a natural 50 acre home to tigers, wolves, leopards, monkeys, chimpanzees and endangered species in their natural habitat. You can also bring the charter bus to Waccatee Zoo with more than 100 animals from private wooded and forested surrounding areas and they include cougars, tigers, leopards, buffalos and zebras. There’s also an aquarium in Ripley’s Museum and guests are thrilled with the sheer number of aquatic flora and fauna as well as aquatic animals for children to learn about. Discounts are available for group buys and you can book your own admission tickets online, well ahead of time.
Making Renting a Charter Bus in Myrtle Beach as Easy and Convenient as 1 - 2 - 3!
Online, over the phone or via email, we make renting a charter bus from us simple, seamless, convenient and on-the-go. We know you are in a hurry and have many other aspects of the trip to iron out and we are here to take some tasks off your hands - namely, ground transportation. Contact us today and let us show you how you can save time and have the peace of mind of putting together a successful event without worrying about transportation and logistics today!