Touring Niagara Falls New York in a Luxurious Charter Bus
Niagara Falls is a Haven For Nature Lovers and Popular City for All Types of Vacations
Niagara Falls New York shares its popularity with Canada and on the American side, the falls, river, lake and scenic view can be viewed from Prospect Point Park, the area’s largest and most visited park. Niagara Falls’ tourism industry have enjoyed an ever growing boom throughout the decade so much so that people would trek the 7 hours drive in a charter bus just for the not-to-be-missed scenery.
Nature may have a leading role to play when it comes to attracting visitors, there are many other different sides to Niagara Falls that people come for - outdoor adventure destinations, Maid of the MIst boat cruise (which is the oldest and best known attraction), a bustling nightlife and a wide range of restaurants for honeymooners to. A short drive away would be Niagara Adventure Theater where the action is taken indoors and if you have extra time, bring the kids to explore science at Niagara Science Museum. In the meantime, The Niagara Scenic Trolley will take visitors around to American Falls and the stunning Goat Island. Hike things up a notch by taking on a helicopter ride or balloon ride for a bird’s eye view of the waterfall. Fancy a few games in a casino? You can take a party bus ride to The Seneca Niagara Casino which is adjacent to Niagara Falls Convention Center.
Don’t make the the mistake of thinking that Niagara Falls is only popular as a tourist destination; the city is great as a family vacation destination, bachelor and bachelorette parties, school summer camping ground and with US Coachways’ charter bus rental packages, you can make every second of your visit count as you tour all those fantastic landmarks with your friends.
Our bus rental services is available throughout many cities in New York which includes New York city’s Manhattan, Rochester, Queens, Bronx, Long Island, Staten Island, Albany and many more. Give us a call and our customer service specialist will help find you the best bus, driver and dispatcher for your trip.
Time to Explore Niagara Waterfalls, Caves, Lakes and Hilly Terrains During Your Visit
When it comes to discovering a wonderfully natural place like Niagara Falls NY, nature is your playground. But this is not where it ends because there are theme parks, brand new malls, culture-rich museums, countless parks and unique points of interest to enjoy yourself in.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — With wide ranging options as far as nightlife is concerned, bring the party bus to The Vault to celebrate a special occasion or catch the Niagara Falls Fireworks and Illumination. Visitors can also join the locals at Club Mardi Gras and Patio Niagara or The Spot located along Main Street. While Mojo’s Bar boasts of a huge following made out of the young crowd, Club Rogue is perfect for a bachelor or bachelorette party. Popular Niagara Falls theme parks include Niagara Skywheel, Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, Screamers House of Horrors, Nightmares Fear Factory, Martin’s Fantasy Island and many more. For those who are looking for a mini golfing adventure, try Dinosaur Adventure Golf at Clifton Hill.
- Arts & Cultural — While The Falls Wedding Chapel is prime wedding venue, there is so much history in the chapel architecture, visitors are often mesmerized with its beauty and uniqueness. Guests will get a glimpse into Niagara Falls’ history when visiting The Castellani Art Museum, it is rich with resources about the city’s surrounding attractions, neighborhoods and communities. Little Italy is just the place you want to be at when hunting for everything Italian, especially food and souvenirs.
- Restaurants & Shopping — From traditional NY dishes to authentic Indian curries, there is something even for picky eaters. Buzzy’s New York Style Pizza serves up cheesy traditional pizzas while people will delight in the exotic Indian cuisine at Zaika Indian Cuisine restaurant. Donatello’s Restaurant is famous for their Friday Fish dish and delectable Buffalo Wings. The best place for comfortable easy shopping, head over to Fashion Outlets of Niagara which features more than 150 different stores and brand names, located merely 10 minutes away from waterfalls and lakes...the perfect place to enjoy dinner after visiting the world’s natural wonder.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks — The Falls Wedding Chapel doubles up as a significant, historical landmark in NIagara Falls that you should consider checking out during your visit. Smokin’ Joe’s Native Center is the place for gift-shopping, coffee and The Native Center’s entertaining show.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — A visit to Niagara Falls would not be complete without making a stop at Niagara Falls State Park which offers fishing, skiing, hiking, walking trails, biking through the Niagara Gorge Trail System. Take some time walking through the city’s Niagara Gorge Trail and Whirlpool State Park which are gorgeous all year round. Fall is the perfect time to head over to Devil’s Hole State Park and don’t let the name fool you, turns out, it is a very romantic place for couples especially during dawn and dusk. As you can see, who needs a playground or theme park when you have nature at your beck and call.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Just a short drive away across the border would be Safari NIagara which is a zoo set on 110 acres piece of land with more than 500 animals, both domestic and exotic ones. Take advantage of their guided tours to make the most of your time. On the American side, we have Aquarium of NIagara which is said to be the country’s very first inland Oceanarium with more than 1,500 animals to learn up about.
- Other Points of Interest — There is nothing quite like sitting in a tour boat while being taken into a gorgeous, natural cave like the one that they give visitors at Cave of the Winds. Time permitting, be sure to include a visit to Three Sisters Island (Celinda, Angelina and Asenath Whitney) which is connected via Goat Island in New York state. Each island have their own natural island support and microhabitats and characteristics.
Book Your Very Own Charter Bus in Niagara Falls to Anywhere in NY Now With a Simple Online Booking System
To ensure that we are providing all our customers, big or small alike, with top quality customer service, all our representatives and staff are trained on Federal and State DOT regulations. Extra measures have been taken to ensure that charter bus, mini bus, school bus, party bus or sleeper coaches have undergone regular scheduled maintenance and checkups before they are rented out.Contact us and start the booking process right now.