Have a Memorable Holiday Visiting North Las Vegas’ Fun and Exciting Tourist Attractions
Bring the Charter Bus to North Las Vegas’ Tourist Attractions, Exciting Tours, Gardens and Casinos
North Las Vegas is a part of the Las Vegas valley and it shares many geographical attributes with Las Vegas, being located in the Majave Desert. Several mountain ranges are within a short drive from both Las Vegas and North Las Vegas, making it one of the top few tourist attractions for winter holidays. In fact, the city of North Las Vegas is in charge of an extensive line-up of wide open spaces, parks and recreational facilities. 34 parks with nearly 500 acres of beautiful park land, six of them with water features like ponds, pools and spray pads. Visitors will also get to enjoy the wonderful facilities and amenities like Neighborhood Recreation Center, Skyview Multi-Generational Recreation Center (which is operated by YMCA) and Silver Mesa Recreation Center in downtown North Las Vegas, go hiking or biking at Lower Las Vegas Wash, catch up on information at North Las Vegas Library District which has a garden and trails.
There are so many wonderful venues, historical places, beautiful buildings and manicured gardens to have events, parties and gatherings in North Las Vegas. US Coachways is a reputable ground transportation company with decades of experience working with individuals like wedding planners and event organizers, groups, committees, corporations, and organizations nationwide. If you are looking for a charter bus, mini bus, school bus, party bus, tour bus, limousine or other types of exotic vehicles, give us a call right now to find out how you can save time, money and effort with our budget-friendly bus rental services anywhere in Nevada and nationwide.
Travel Tips - Things to Do and Places to Visit in North Las Vegas
Whether you are an art lover, animal lover, photography enthusiast or just someone who loves traveling and doing new things, there is something for you to enjoy in North Las Vegas. Here, we have summarized some of the city’s top tourist attractions, historical points of interest and exciting and unique tours that you can check out.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — If there is one thing you can expect from visiting North Las Vegas, it is the fact that you will never run out of casinos and entertainment centers to visit. You can have a fun outing with your friends at Aliante Station Casino and Hotel, have a memorable bachelor or bachelorette party at Cannery Casino which is located along E Craig Street that features poker, sports betting, penny to five dollar slot machines and musical performances, have a few rounds of bingo and video poker at Poker Place or sample the local charm and classy entertainment at Bighorn Casino. For the kids, it is hard to go wrong with a field trip to The Planetarium which is an intimate attraction with wonderful presentations, telescopes and engaging exhibits designed with young children in mind. Visitors can also check out the clean and well-maintained inflatable bounce houses, laser tag arena, rock-climbing wall and wall-to-wall trampoline at FLIP n OUT Fun Center, fun arts and crafts stations, karaoke stage and edutainment exhibits at Kids Quest, the theater with DFX auditorium at Galaxy Cannery, catch the latest movies at Regal Aliante Stadium 16 and IMAX or bring the charter bus to experience a true drive-in experience at West Wind Drive-In.
- Art & Culture — If you love art, do not miss the chance to drop by College of Southern Nevada Performing Arts Center along E Cheyenne Avenue where it plays host to classics, musicals, dramas and dance performances around the year. Another interesting attraction you should not miss is Terry Fator - The Voice of Entertainment; Terry Fator was the 2007 winner of America’s Got Talent and he sometimes teams up with Tarlor Makakoa for famously entertaining performances so, check them out when you are in town.
- Restaurant & Shopping — Broadacres Marketplace and Event Center is both a business district as well as the heart of local retail and entertainment industry. You can expect to find thousands of vendors, an event center with a large stage for events as well as quaint retail outlets to shop at. Located within the Golden Nugget Resort is Fremont Street Experience which consists of 5 blocks of shopping, dining and entertainment venues or you can also get premium products and world-renowned brand names at Las Vegas Premium Outlets, shop at Macy’s, JCPenny, Sears at Boulevard Mall, get your hands on the latest fashion items and accessories at one of the largest indoor shopping malls in the country, Fashion Show Mall, or drop by the luxury department store that is Barneys New York a short drive away in downtown Las Vegas.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Book your spot at Aliante Golf Club online or over the phone if you are keen to check out the local golfing scene. The scenic golf course is challenging for both beginners and experienced golfers alike, depending on the course. Cashman Center is a multipurpose facility often used for baseball games and meetings, and it makes a great place to have an event. There is also lots of fun to be had at SoBe Ice Arena where visitors can enjoy public 31,000- square foot skating rink, skating classes, hockey league games as well and don’t forget to check out Area 702 Indoor Skatepark if you love skateboarding action. Sometimes, you will also get to enjoy a LIVE concert at the latter attraction. If you love bowling, bring the charter bus to Silver Nugget Bowling Center where there are 24 bowling lanes, video games arcade, cosmic bowling arena and bowling championships to catch.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — You don’t have to fly all the way to Thailand to enjoy an calming evening at a Buddhist temple - and that is because you can experience all of that and speak to monks at Thai Buddhist Temple of Las Vegas. This attraction is not just a spiritually-enlightening attraction but also a peaceful, calming and historically-significant one. Guests can also head over to the iconic landmark of Las Vegas, the Stratosphere Tower, for an amazing view of the city skyline, especially at night. You will also find lots of fun gifts hops, thrill rides like Big Shot, Insanity and SkyJump to enjoy.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — In a lot of ways, North Las Vegas is unique to the country simply because there are so many fun outdoor activities to take part in like taking balloon ride over the Las Vegas landscape with Las Vegas Balloon Rides; you will get to choose between the sunrise ride or the sunset tours. Visitors will also get the chance to experience an ATV tour along the Valley of Fire, get on an airplane tour over Grand Canyon with Adventure Air Private Tours or Canyon Air which has tours at West Rim region too. Any time is a good time to bring the kids to Aliante Nature Discovery Park, it has truly become one of the North Las Vegas’ top tourist attractions. It comes with a large man-made lake, waterfall, playground, walking paths, dinosaur-themed nature discovery center and amphitheater. You can also bring the kids out to enjoy the 22-acres of Seastrand Park with sports facilities regularly used for youth leagues, Tropical Breeze Park with play structures and splash pad or have a team-building exercise at Vegas Xtreme Paintball.
- Other Points of Interest — When you visit the scenic grounds of North Las Vegas, it would be a pity if you did not make it for an air tour. There are countless tours to take on and it includes 702 Helicopters, American Spirit Helicopter and Elite Helicopter. And of course, being one of the city’s most iconic landmarks, don’t miss the chance to bring the charter bus to Bellagio Fountains for a quick stop. The fountain has choreographed light, laser and water shows every night.
A Combination of Quality Customer Service and Cost-Effective Ground Transportation Solution from US Coachways
Putting together an event can be time-consuming and confusing when you have to balance so many things on your plate, all at the same time. US Coachways can help you save not just time and effort but also money. Give us a call to find out more about our reliable, efficient, professional and extremely affordable bus rental services when you call us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER, complete this Contact Us form on our website or alternatively, log into our one-of-a-kind online bus reservation system today!