Cruise Ocean City on a Maryland Bus Charter
Beaches, Boardwalks & More to Explore on an Ocean City Bus Rental
As Maryland’s only oceanfront community, Ocean City is a magnet for beachgoers. With 10 miles of beaches as well as boardwalk attractions, Ferris wheels, miniature golf and haunted houses, the resort town bears little resemblance to the fishing village that stood here more than a century ago.
Still, there’s more to Ocean City than the honky tonk vibe of the historic boardwalk. Ocean City is a place for parasailing, kayaking, surfing and fishing. The city hosts the largest white marlin tournament in the country. Off the water, there are outlet malls and museums for those rare rainy days.
Rain or shine, don’t miss the city’s endless number of eateries and shops – some dating back to the 1920s.
Planning a school trip or your best friend’s birthday? You can trust US Coachways to take the worry out of your travel plans. With a fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches, we offer city bus charters to locations throughout Maryland, including Frederick, Annapolis and Baltimore. Our great bus rental rates and exceptional customer service ensure a fantastic bus trip for groups of all sizes and types as well as special events such as bachelor parties, wedding activities and anniversaries. Decide where you want to go, and our accounts specialists, dispatchers and drivers will handle the rest.
There’s Oceans to Do in Ocean City
From sunny beaches and casino gambling to nearby Assateague Island with its famed wild horses, Ocean City and the surrounding area is host to many attractions. Below are some of the points of interest to see during your travels along Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — The resort city is full of family fun, from the iconic three-mile boardwalk to the carousel at Trimpers Rides & Amusements and the roller coasters at Jolly Roger. Adult can try their luck at the Casino at Ocean Downs.
- Arts & Cultural — Don’t get distracted by the mini-golf courses and amusement parks. Enjoy the beauty of nature-inspired art created by master carvers at the Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art. The Ocean City Arts Center has spacious galleries displaying regional and local artists.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Looking for a unique gift or a great bargain? Hunt for souvenirs at the Inlet Village Shops or head to Ocean City Factory Outlets for great discounts on designer names. When done with your retail therapy, local restaurants serve up fresh seafood and Maryland crab cakes as well as pizza and Delmarva fried chicken.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Ocean City and the surrounding area has 17 championship golf courses from Eagles Landing with it view of Assateague Island to the course at Ocean Downs. Cheer on the Delmarva Shorebirds, a Class "A" minor league affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles, at Perdue Stadium in nearby Salisbury.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks — For a trip back in time, visit the Calvin B. Taylor House Museum, located in nearby Berlin, or the Furnace Town Living Heritage Museum in Snow Hill. The Ocean City Life Saving Station Museum offers a glimpse at the predecessor to the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Don’t leave your bathing suit behind on a visit to Ocean City with its miles of Atlantic Ocean beaches. Angles can charter a fishing boat with friends or drop a line from one of the city’s public piers. Join a pickup beach volleyball game at Dorchester Park or spend the day exploring Assateague Island and the famed herd of wild horses.
- Other Points of Interest — Looking for something different? The Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum is home to all things unusual.
Call Today to Reserve Your Ocean City Bus Rental
Booking your Ocean City bus rental has never been easier. You can depend on US Coachways bus charter rentals for a smooth and comfortable ride at a great price. Our professional account specialists are available 24/7 to answer your questions. For a free quote or to book your bus charter trip, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427)