Take a Tour around Pasadena, TX, and Cruise to Your Heart’s Content
Visit the City’s Renowned Landmarks, Recreational Centers and Art Galleries
In many ways, it was thanks to the region’s welcoming weather and rich soil that the land that the city of Pasadena sits on today was considered a prime location. The community also withstood the 1900 hurricane beating that destroyed many parts of Galveston, including Pasadena. With the help of the surrounding communities and millions of farmers from around the region, it rose from the ashes of destruction.
Today, Pasadena, TX, is one of the biggest cities in Texas. Tourists and vacationers will have a lot of attractions and historical sites to visit and they include Pasadena Little Theater for entertainment, Painting With a Twist for the perfect party with friends, The City of Deer Park for all round entertainment and Armand Bayou Nature Center for the perfect outdoor adventure with family and friends.
There are countless venues in and around Pasadena, TX to consider for large and small events alike so, if you are looking for a place to hold a wedding reception, birthday party, group gathering, bachelor or bachelorette party, corporate function, business meeting, or even a team-building event, you can effectively give many Pasadena TX venue a good thought. And in the meantime, if you are in search of a group transportation company that you can work with in the long term, get in touch with US Coachways for a reliable charter bus, coach charter, party bus, mini bus, school bus, tour bus or other types of luxury vehicles including wedding limousines and prom limos for your event. This way, you can tap into our wide network of contacts without wasting unnecessary time and money.
Take a Cue from US Coachways’ Well-Traveled Writers: The Best of Pasadena, TX
Nothing beats taking notes from people who have been to Pasadena, TX and have checked out some of Pasadena’s best points of interest. It saves you time, money and effort, in the long run. So, if you are heading over to the city in the near future, here are some useful suggestions.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — For those who are looking for a place to catch great entertainment by the locals, try booking a seat for a show at Pasadena Little Theater on Allen Genoa Road. This historical theater is comfortable, cozy and has been around since 1955. It was paid praises for bringing original plays and entertainment to the locals and was named one of the top ten local theaters by Houston Press Online. So, head over to their website to find out more about their event schedules and book your seats. Alternatively, you can also check out the shows from the talents behind the Red Door Theater Company on Red Bluff Road. Powered by youthful energy and creative thinkers, there are year-round shows on and for those who are interested. Red Door Theater also runs period style classes, playwriting, musical theater workshop, creative expression through dance and popular youth acting programs. Another great location for family fun is iT’Z Pasadena on Fairmont Parkway. This attraction is suitable for corporate events, family vacations and features more than a hundred games, bowling, mini bowling for younger kids, Atomic Rush, bumper cars and a laser tag course.
- Art & Cultural — If you love art and you enjoy good wine, try organizing an energizing party together with Painting With a Twist on Fairmont Parkway. Putting both art and drinks together in an interesting concept, visitors are encouraged to make new friends, have fun together with other visitors while discovering a new side to yourself through art. It is a fantastic place for parties - be it for kids and adults alike and the classes typically last for 2 hours. The Pasadena Historical Museum is more than just your average museum because not only does it educate visitors about the city’s rich culture and history, there is a park right outside of the premises which makes for a wonderful place for kids to walk aroundand relax in an all natural environment. Admission is set at an affordable pricing.
- Restaurant & Shopping — There is a wide number of variety when it comes to shopping options in downtown Pasadena, TX. Check out Kohl's, Michaels and Crazy 8 on Fairmont Parkway, Macy's in Pasadena Town Square and for sports-related products, go shopping at Sports Authority Sporting Goods in Fairway Plaza. If you are hungry for Mexican food, try the ones from Don'key's Mexican Food or Johnny Tamale Cantina, both on Spencer Highway. If delicious seafood is what you are looking for, try Peppers Beef and Seafood and if you are feeling a little more adventurous, give Flaming Wok and Little Tokyo a shot, both on Fairway Parkway in downtown Pasadena.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – With a wide range of activities to engage in, many would consider The City of Deer Park a sports venue instead of a conventional park. Why? It offers visitors fun, recreational activities like rodeos, music center, a stage for performances, a challenging Battleground Golf Course and a swimming pool.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — History lovers, please take note that the San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site is merely a short 15 minutes drive away in South La Porte. It was named as a national historic landmark and is one of the most well-maintained historical sites in the state of Texas. There are helpful exhibits that introduces visitors about the many different camps and strategies that were used during the battle. Don’t forget to also check out the site for Battleship Texas and San Jacinto Monument.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — There is no denying the fact that the best way to learn about nature and animals is to organize an outing to a place like Armand Bayou Nature Center at Bay Area Boulevard. ABNC, as the locals refer to it, is a non-profit organization that organizes environmental education and interpretive programs. It helps introduces kids and adults alike, in its interactive and educational outdoor classrooms. It is located in a breathtaking part of Texas’ Gulf Coast which is surrounded by Armand Bayou. Visitors are encouraged to engage in activities like bird-watching, hiking and learning about animal habitat and plants or tour the displays in the facility which features animals like turtles, hawks, bisons, snakes and alligators. Also available are the center’s Martyn Farm, an 1800s farm, Bayou Ranger tour (on a pontoon boat) or a tour via canoe. Also consider organizing a school field trip to Crenshaw Park on Burke Road, Paws on the Park or Red Bluff Bark Park.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Located merely 20 minutes drive away is Houston’s Downtown Aquarium on Bagby Street. It presents kids with a large number of aquatic animals in more than 600,000 gallons of water to explore and learn up about. The venue is also a suitable venue for parties, group events, corporate functions and take advantage of the 2 available restaurants, a bar and banquet facilities for group events and parties.
US Coachways’ 24/7 Customer Service Agents are Ready to be at your Service
We have trained a team of customer service agents who are capable of handling all types of requests and it includes short notice bookings. Our charter bus rental service goes beyond serving those who need ground transportation in and around Pasadena, TX, because our service is also available in most major cities in the country. To find out more about our charter bus rental services, give us a call at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER or send us an email via our Contact Us form today.