Charter Bus & Party Bus Rentals in Pittsburgh
Bus Rentals for Sports Fans, Art Lovers & Shoppers
Located where the Ohio River meets the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers, Pennsylvania’s second-largest city was built by the coal and steel industry. The names Carnegie and Mellon are found everywhere, remnants of the city’s grand past.
Today, champion pro sports teams, cultural amenities, the first T. Rex fossils ever discovered and Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater are only some of what enchants visitors about Pittsburgh and its surrounding area.
US Coachways offers city bus charter rentals to locations throughout Pennsylvania, including Philadelphia, York and the Pocono Mountains region. Reliable and affordable, we offer wide array of vehicles, from party buses and mini-coaches to large charter buses, at the best rates. Our customer specialists are available 24/7 to ensure easy booking for church groups, community groups, school trips and team travel as well as special events such as birthdays, bachelor parties and other wedding activities.Give us your itinerary, and we’ll do the driving. You just sit back and enjoy.
Steelers, Pirates & Penguins: Is There More to See in Pittsburgh?
Pittsburgh sports fans are proud of their professional teams. Still, there’s more to cheer about than the Steelers, Pirates or Penguins. Below are some the points of interest and things to do in the Steel City.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Looking for some entertainment ideas? Kennywood Park is a must-see for rollercoaster lovers. The Rivers Casino on the city’s North Shore is home to the state's only $500 slot machine. Shuttle to PNC Park aboard a riverboat for a Pirates game, or book a dinner cruise.
- Arts & Cultural — The names Heinz, Carnegie and Frick are found on some of Pittsburgh’s most auspicious cultural institutions. Take in the Pittsburgh Symphony at Heinz Hall. Visit the museum founded by industrialist Andrew Carnegie or the art collection housed in the famed Frick Museum. Looking for something a bit unique? The Andy Warhol Museum showcases the work and life of the famed artist.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Looking for the best shopping and eating Pittsburgh has to offer? Explore the antique stores and one-of-a-kind boutiques found in the city’s famed Strip District and the nearby Lawrenceville neighborhood. The restaurants, breweries and nightclubs found here are frequently voted as favorites among Pittsburghers. For scenic views of the city while you shop, check out The Waterfront, where shopping, dining and nightlife thrives along the Monongahela River.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Whether you’re teeing up or cheering on your favorite sports team, Pittsburgh has much to offer sports and golf fans. Play 18 holes in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh at Schenley Park Golf Course or cheer on the Penguins at Consol Energy Center. Not a hockey fan? Call on the spirit of Pirates' great Roberto Clemente at PNC Park or take in a Steelers game at Heinz Field.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Step into the pages of a history book. See charming Victorian homes in the Manchester Historic District, ride a cable car up the historic Duquesne Incline to the top of Mount Washington or get a glimpse of Roberto Clemente’s World Series rings at the Roberto Clemente Museum located in the historic Engine House 25. Looking for a day trip? A 90-minute drive outside the city gets you to the Johnstown Flood National Memorial or Frank Lloyd Wright’s architectural wonder Fallingwater in Mill Run.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Frick Park has what are probably the best mountain bike trails available inside the city limits. If your prefer the role of spectator, take a stroll along the riverside promenades ay Point State Park, where thousands descend every year for the Three River Arts Festival and the city’s annual Fourth of July fireworks display.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Pittsburgh’s century-old zoo is home to thousands of animals from gorillas to penguins. The PPG aquarium, added in 2000, is the state’s only public aquarium.
Book Your Pittsburgh, PA Charter Bus Rental Today
Whether it’s your family vacation, a day at Heinz Park or a corporate event, you can rely on US Coachways to get your group there and home again safely. You pick your itinerary and we do the driving. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).