Easily Book your Own Charter Bus for your Plano, TX, Events and Getaways
Taking Eye-Opening Tours around Plano’s Historic Districts, Shopping Malls and Scenic Parks
Plano is located slightly more than twenty miles from downtown Dallas and is a popular choice when it comes to being home to some of the world’s most popular brand names. For instance, Cinemark Theaters, HP Enterprise Services, Huawei, Pizza Hut, Traxxas, Toyota Motors USA and Ericsson all have their headquarters in downtown Plano. Plano’s also won countless accolades as well as positive reviews on various fronts. It was included into quite a number of list by reputable publications and travel authorities and it includes being named ‘one of the best places to live in in the Western United States, safest city in America, 10th best suburbs for Education in the country, one of the wealthiest cities in the United States and top suburbs to live well. The city is also known to attract tens of thousands of people to popular festivals like Plano Balloon Festival and the Plano International Festival which are considered the region’s premier cultural and entertainment events. Having humid subtropical climate is a blessing too, simply because any time of the year is a good time to visit Plano, Texas.
Visitors will get to organize elaborate birthday parties at attractions like Jumpstreet, regardless of your age and preference. For the avid golfer, don’t miss your chance to organize a trip Los Rios Golf Club, go shopping or people-watching at Historic Downtown Plano, organize an educational field trip to Interurban Railway Museum, go walking, jogging or have a picnic at the serene Arbor Hills Nature Preserve. While the scenic outdoors would make for a great backdrop for wedding photographs and family getaways, many indoor and historical attractions in Plano are great venues for social events, corporate functions, field trips, birthday parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties, wedding receptions, baby showers, team-building exercises or vacation destinations too.
If you are a wedding planner or event organizer looking for a reliable ground transportation company to work with for your events in Plano or other cities in Texas, check out US Coachways’ budget-friendly, professional and efficient bus rental services. Working with a wide network of bus owners, operators, dispatchers and drivers,
US Coachways has access to vehicles like charter buses, party buses, limousines, mini buses, school buses, tour buses, double-decker coaches and unique exotic vehicles for special events. Give us a call right now to find out more about our promotional packages and budget-friendly service. We can help make your event a more smooth-sailing one.
Tips on How to Make the Most out of your Time in Plano, TX
Plano is a very large city in Texas and it is understandable that in order for you to make the most of your time when you are visiting the city, you would want to check out some of these wonderful historical points of interest, fun art galleries and theaters as well as have a golfing session with your fellow golfer friends. Read on below to find out more about these not-to-be-missed attractions in Plano, TX.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — The Main Event has numerous branches throughout the country and for those who are visiting Plano, you will find one right smack in the middle of the city center. Guests will get to enjoy unlimited laser tag games, bowling with friends, test-drive your skills at video games and billiards while enjoying great service from a full bar, cafe and karaoke machines. Plano is also home to one of the best Jumpstreet franchise in the region; this trampoline park is great for people of all ages, adults included. You can also organize a birthday party, a fund-raiser or group outing at Kid Mania, have a team-building event at WhirlyBall and unlimited weekend of fun at Pinstack Bowl. Kids will also have plenty of fun riding the train at Indoor Safari Park, play miniature golf and hop around in the safe and well-maintained inflatable jump houses. Other kid-friendly attractions in Plano are CooCoos and Jump Mania. To catch the latest films and independent movies, head on over to Angelika Film Center, Cinemark Movies 10 and Cinemark West Plano.
- Art & Culture — If you love LIVE performances and theater and would like to find out more about local productions, bring the charter bus to Art Center of Plano which is located in the heart of the city center. The shows and the attraction plays an important role in shaping the city’s culture and it has a very active children’s and youth theater.
- Restaurant & Shopping — When you feel like you are bitten by the shopping bug, worry not, there is quite a number of places for window-shopping and a shopping spree in town. You can check out the modern, high-end shops at The Shops at Legacy and when you are done, you will also get the chance to catch a movie at its theater, dine-out at chic restaurants and renowned coffee outlets where you can sit down and do some people-watching. Another option would be the shops at Willow Bend, located approximately 15 minutes from Galleria. It features quality shops in a two-story building with a nice selection of shops, diners and an intimate food court. Find quaint specialty shops like Wooden Spoon which carries a large variety of knick-knacks, gifts, souvenirs, glasswares, food and clothes from countries like Norway, Sweden, Finland and many other European counties and Marketplace Boutiques which is a favorite for people who are consistently hunting down women’s and children’s clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and many more types of bargain buys. Plano’s main downtown area is where you can have a party, be it a birthday party or a bachelor party - Kelly’s Eastside, The Fillmore Pub, Ringo’s Pub and Scruffy Duffies all have their own unique traits to offer to party-goers. Kelly’s Eastside has delicious food and a wide range of drinks to offer, it is easy to get comfortable and friendly with the locals at Fillmore Pub, and visitors will really love the charm offered by both Ringo’s Pub and Scruffy Duffies.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – It is always fun to have a group outing to The Courses at Walters Creek which is a large club with 27-holes of championship golf course. Divided into an 18-hole and a 9-hole courses, each presents a set of challenges and obstacles in the form of tiff fairways, creeks, hills, lakes, trees and bentgrass greens. The well-manicured course at Los Rios Golf Club deserves a mention too. Offering value-for-money golfing experiences, you will get to enjoy the calming and serene landscape of an old neighborhood in Plano as well as an island green on par-3.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Visitors who loves history are going to have a field day bringing the charter bus around to many of the city’s historical sites, especially an old downtown area known as Historic Downtown Plano. Many of the buildings that you see on-site today were constructed in the late 1800s and survived a massive fire which almost destroyed the area. Today, visitors can languidly go shopping at clothing stores, gift shops as well as modern-day cafes and coffee houses while exploring various government offices. Another must-visit in downtown Plano is the Interurban Railway Museum; it will be interesting for both young children and teenagers alike. Located strategically in Haggard Park and surrounded by Old Downtown, here, guests will get to learn about the old rail post office system, period advertising via a train car, electric rail travel and we think the kids will have a pretty good time with the scientific exhibits too. After the tour, make a stop at the museum’s park and have a picnic, enjoy the bandstand as well as relax around its pond. The city has maintained many of its historically-significant religious sites and it includes Prestonwood Baptist Church, one of the biggest churches there is in Plano, St. Andrew’s Methodist Church which continues to serve the city folks to this very day, the warm and welcoming Chase Oaks Church and the serene Calvary Chapel.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Arbor Hills Nature Preserve is located along West Parker Road and this is where you will find approximately 200-acres worth of wide open space, picnic pavilions, jogging and walking tracks, playground, bike path and an observation tower. Visitors can also organize field trips to attractions like Heritage Farmstead Museum which has been around since it was constructed in 1891 by Hunter Farrel; it was restored near to its original state by passionate volunteers and organizations so that visitors like you will get to enjoy a piece of nature and history. Visitors will also get to see the natural flora, fauna and wildlife at Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve where there are paved paths for jogging, biking, running, roller blading as well as shaded rest stops. If you want to get up close and personal with the animals or take a horseback ride, bring your group to the dirt trails that runs along a creek.
- Other Points of Interest — Although not for the faint-hearted, a date with the Dark Hour Haunted House tour will definitely make your trip to Plano a more memorable one and admittedly, it is one of the best in the DFW area, as conceded by some online reviewers. The good thing about the tour is that the theme changes very regularly to fit a new storyline so, even if you have been for the tour before, there’s something new to enjoy.
Renting a Charter Bus in Plano, TX, for Social Events, Corporate Functions and Private Parties
When you are planning an event, be it for social, corporate or private purposes, you would benefit greatly if you left the bus rental part of the planning to a professional. US Coachways offers reliable, professional and affordable bus rental services. To get started, call 1-855-BUS-CHARTER which is available 24/7, to speak our friendly customer service representatives, Contact Us
by completing and submitting this online form or simply log into our state-of-the-art bus reservation and management system and you are well on your way. We hope to hear from you soon!