Tour the Pocono Mountains on a Bus Charter
Rent a Bus to Explore the Mountains, Ride the Rapids & Shop
The wooded hills and valleys of the Pocono Mountains region appeal to more than those who love the great outdoors. Yes, in the summer, there’s fishing, hiking and whitewater rafting. In winter, it’s a popular ski destination. When you add casino gaming, a major racetrack, golf courses, unique shops and cultural attractions, the Pocono Mountains region have something for everyone.
No matter the reason for your visit, a US Coachways bus charter rental with a private driver is the reliable and affordable way to go. We offer a wide choice of bus rentals, including party buses, sleeper coaches, mini-coaches and large charter buses, at the best prices for community and church groups, school trips and sports teams as well as special events such as anniversaries, birthdays and bachelor parties and other wedding activities. We operate bus charters to many locations in Pennsylvania, including Philadelphia, Harrisburg and Pittsburgh. Just tell us where you want to go and how you want to get there, and then sit back and enjoy the ride in our rental buses with luxury amenities.
Relax & Have Fun in the Poconos
In winter or summer, the Pocono Mountains region is a playground for travelers. Check out all the points of interest and what the region has to offer:
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Entertainment and amusements abound in the Pocono Mountains. Camelbeach is a premier vacation stop with the largest water park in Pennsylvania. After you're done with the water park, try Zip-line rides or the Mountain Coaster at the adjoining Camelback Mountain Adventure Park. Try your luck at Mount Airy Casino Resort in Mount Pocono before enjoying dinner at one of the resort’s fine restaurants.
- Arts & Cultural — Hidden among the winding mountain roads are a trove of quaint downtowns, cultural attractions and historic homes. On your travels, be sure to visit Milford. Called "the prettiest county seat in America" by Atlantic Magazine, its tree-lined streets are home to historic buildings and a growing array of artists and cultural attractions. The Columns Museum on Broad Street displays civil war artifacts, including the blood stained flag which cushioned President Lincoln’s head after he was shot by John Wilkes Booth.
- Restaurants & Shopping — From the largest country store in Pennsylvania to outlets, the towns of the Pocono Mountains are a destination for serious shopping. Huge bargains are to be had at The Crossings Premium Outlets. Buy Amish jams, hand-made furniture and linens at 84 Country Store. Enjoy soft and hard pretzels and gourmet flavored popcorn at Callie's Pretzel Factory and run over to the nearby Callie’s Candy Kitchen, an award-winning candy maker.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — In a state known for golf courses, the Pocono Mountains region holds up its end. Among the area’s gems is Skytop Lodge. Play 18 holes on a championship course rated 4.5 stars by Golf Digest that rambles through fragrant gardens and stately trees with vistas of West Mountain.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — From the home of a former governor to quaint Victorian towns, the Poconos Mountain region is rich in history. See how the other half lived at Grey Towers National Historic Site, the former home of Gifford Pinchot, America's first chief forester and a two-time Pennsylvania governor. Visit the grave of the famed Olympic champion Jim Thorpe in the former coal-mining town that renamed itself in his honor. And don’t miss the Asa Packer and Harry Packer Mansions, two elaborate Jim Thorpe landmarks.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Steep mountains are great for hiking, biking and other outdoor pursuits. You'll come across destinations like the nearby Delaware Water Gap. There's Jim Thorpe, among the best white-water rafting around. Pick up a good pair of hiking boots for a brisk walk through Bushkill Falls and its seven waterfalls. Spend a day swimming and boating on Lake Wallenpaupack, or hiking the surrounding trails. Camelback Mountain Resort is a skier’s paradise.
Call US Coachways Today to See the Poconos by Charter Bus
Ride through the Poconos Mountain region in comfort and luxury on a Pennsylvania bus charter. Whether you book a party bus for a bachelor party or a large 56-seat charter bus for a school trip, US Coachways can be relied on to take the worry out of your travel plans. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427)