Find the Right Ground Transportation for Social Events and Gatherings in Rolling Hills, CA
Take a Tour Around Rolling Hills’ Historical Sites, Aquarium and Shopping Districts
In 2000, Rolling Hills was named the 21st richest place in the country and together with the accolades, came the rise in residents and tourists. The city is situated to the south of the Palos Verdes peninsula, the city is also blessed to be sitting very near the scenic Torrance and Long Beach. Rolling Hills is a picturesque city which is made up of mostly residential communities including a large number of wealthier Korean Americans; the residents enjoy countless vacation spots in its surrounding cities and communities.
Visitors to the city will get to bring their families, together with young children, to attractions like Mulligan Family Fun Center for some laser tag, mini golf or arcade games, organize a group trip to AMF Bowl-O-Drome Lanes for a night filled with bowling, head out to Naples Island for some shopping, dining and scenic walks and needless to say, there’s tons of fun to be had for everyone at Aquarium of the Pacific, home to countless species of marine animals from all over the world. As you can see, there are plenty of attractions and historical sites to visit during your trip to Rolling Hills and if you are looking around for a venue for a social event like wedding reception, birthday, bachelor or bachelorette party, corporate dinner, business meeting, field trip, family vacation or simply a place to have a social gathering with family and close friends, many of these attractions are readily available. US Coachways is an experienced, professional and reliable charter bus rental company and we have a large fleet of charter buses, mini buses, school buses, tour buses, exotic vehicles, limousines and party buses ready to be at your service. Give us a call right now to find out more about how you can take advantage of our affordable ground transportation services in Rolling Hills and many other cities in California.
Do Something Adventurous or Family-Orientated in Rolling Hills’ Popular Attractions
It is all about doing something different, discovering a whole new neighborhood, have a calming walk around a scenic waterfront, shopping at quaint retail outlets and visiting a fun-filled aquarium when you make a trip to Rolling Hills. Here, we have outlined some of the best points of interest in and around Rolling Hills; continue reading to find out more about them and if they sound interesting, add them to your travel itinerary.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — For guests visiting Rolling Hills Estate with young children in tow, we think you can have a full day of fun at Mulligan Family Fun Center in Torrance. It features fun activities like miniature golf, go-karting, laser tag games, batting cages, paddle boating and a vast number of video games. This attraction has venues and rooms for private parties and birthday bashes. Skyzone Indoor Trampoline Park in neighboring Gardena has large trampolines, dodgeball arena, clean foam pits and a special room for those of you who are into basketball...designed specifically for dunking. Visitors may also want to consider making time for some bowling at Palos Verdes Bowl or AMF Bowl-O-Drome Lanes. These old-school activities are loads of fun especially when Palos Verdes Bowl has been around since 1958 and there are 40 bowling lanes for recreational outings and league bowling. For movie nights, visitors are encouraged to check out what is showing at AMC Del Amo 18, AMC South Bay Galleria 16 and AMC Rolling Hills 20; AMC Del Amo has IMAX and RealD 3D technology while AMC Rolling Hills provides patrons with stadium seating and the latest movies and independent films.
- Art & Culture — Most people find themselves intrigued with the wide collection showcased by Long Beach’s Museum of Latin American Art; it promotes the art by spreading greater awareness and a deepen appreciation for modern contemporary Latin art, which continues to develop through the years. Visitors are encouraged to join them for special classes, unique events and informative demonstrations. There are two well-maintained theaters in Long Beach Playhouse and it is a popular destination for quality entertainment where visitors can also find exhibits, acting workshops, internship programs and educational workshops organized throughout the year. You can also head to Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center which is a large place for events like a large ballroom, open-air terrace, dining rooms and large spaces for corporate meetings; alternatively, you can also check out Torrance Cultural Arts Center which has a large Japanese garden and visual and performing arts studios. Other unforgettable art-related attractions in and around Rolling Hills are the large collection of Californian and European Art at Long Beach Museum of Art, the non-profit gallery owned by herbalist Dr. Tei Fu Chen simply called Chen Art Gallery and the performances and cultural entertainment made available by Torrance Theater which is formally known as James R. Armstrong Theater.
- Restaurant & Shopping — Naples Island is a nice community and neighborhood that is located on three islands that are divided by canals....it is beautiful, peaceful, calming and extremely serene. There is a large number of restaurants, retail outlets, bakeries and charming shops to explore; but the highlight of visiting this neighborhood is to engage in activities like Mother's Beach, Gondola Tours, Christmas Boat Parade, On the Bay fun, Overlook Park, La Bella Fontana di Napoli.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – If you love racing, get the charter bus driver to bring you to Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach for a racing event; and even when there isn’t one, you will get to catch some family-friendly entertainment or concert series held at its venue. The Walter Pyramid is a very unique sports stadium which is home to the California State University Long Beach’s Division 1 Men and Women’s basketball and volleyball teams. The structure of the stadium is in the shape of a pyramid (hence, its name) and is 18-stories tall, with 5 volleyball and 3 basketball courts. Check out their official website for schedule before heading over.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — California State University Long Beach is one of the most iconic landmarks in the state of California; it is, after all, one of the most important student-centered educational organization in the region and on top of that, this attraction has a famous art exhibit, Japanese Garden and a spacious sports complex for everyone to enjoy. For those who have always been a little curious about what it is like in a Soviet-Era sub, you are in luck. Bring the charter bus to Scorpion Submarine and learn about its fascinating history and inspiring stories. Pine Avenue, in the meantime, is a part of Long Beach’s downtown area which is packed with restaurants, nightspots, shops, diners, cafes and during holidays, it comes alive with holiday extravaganza and an elaborate New Year’s Eve Parties too. Visitors can do some shopping, visit historic landmarks, aquarium, sports complex and Art Deco Ocean Liner in downtown Long Beach, check out the public Monterey-style ranch house called Rancho Los Cerritos, organize a guided tour around Toyota USA Automobile Museum in Torrance and bring the kids out for an educational field trip at Western Museum of Flight where there is an extensive collection of on-site aircrafts.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — It will definitely be a wonderful opportunity for visitors to take on a whale watching tour with Harbor Breeze Whale Watching - the seas off of Long Beach Island is home to a large volume of whales and some professionals are well-trained in spotting whale pods. And who knows? You might even spot a few dolphins along the way. You can also head out for a long walk and some shopping at The Pike at Rainbow Harbor (an upscale neighborhood), enjoy a walk along the waterfront or do some fishing at Long Beach Waterfront where there are numerous shops, restaurants, clothing stores, hotels and gift shops to stop by or perhaps, diving, swimming and surfing at Torrance Beach is more your cup of tea. There is fun for everyone in your family when you bring the charter bus to Shoreline Village where you get to enjoy boardwalk games, shopping and bring the kids to an intimate amusement park. Guests will have a splendid time camping out at Wilderness Park in Redondo Beach and enjoy the outdoor amphitheater and visitors center or walking and biking along Shoreline Pedestrian Bikepath. You can also bring the kids out for a fun day-out playing at Los Arboles/Rocketship Park where there is a unique 3-story rocket ship in the playground area, take lots of pictures of the scenic view (especially during sunset and sunrise) at Wilson Park or enjoy the fountains, artistic sculptures and large pavilion for weddings and other social events at Miramar Park.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Aquarium of the Pacific is the perfect travel destination for people of all ages. Here, you will find various habitats for animals from all around the world including otters, seals, penguins, whales, jellyfishes and many more. What’s interesting is that this attraction is an Ocean Science Center from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) which tells interesting stories about the world, especially the ocean and various phenomena and their impacts on the world.
Getting your Hands on Affordably-Priced Bus Rental Packages in Rolling Hills, CA
If you are looking around for budget-friendly bus rental services in Rolling Hills or other neighboring cities in California, you have come to the right place. US Coachways is proud to have been in the ground transportation business, nationwide, for decades. Our experienced customer service representatives will help connect you to the right people and vehicle when you give them a call at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER, send us a request via email by completing this simple Contact Us form or log in completely online using our one-of-a-kind online bus reservation and management system on our website. We look forward to helping you, our valued customers, find the right ride for your events in Rolling Hills.