See History in San Antonio Aboard A Texas Bus Charter
For History Buffs, Art Lovers & Shoppers, a San Antonio Bus Rental is the Way to Go
From the lively ambiance of the River Walk to the ruins of The Alamo, you'll find that San Antonio is a city of both old and new attractions. When not touring museums, cheer on the NBA’s San Antonio Spurs at the AT&T Center, visit the Missions Historical Park, take in a show at the Arneson Theater and feast on San Antonio’s signature dish of chili.
At night, there’s clubs and great dining.
Be it a school trip or a corporate event, US Coachways will take the worry out of your travel plans. Great bus rental rates and personal customer service make us a popular choice for community organizations, church groups and team travel as well as special events such as bachelor parties, birthdays and anniversaries. With an extensive fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches, we offer city bus charters for groups of all sizes to locations throughout Texas, including Galveston, Dallas and Houston. Give us your itinerary, and let our accounts specialists, dispatchers and drivers handle the rest.
Remember the Alamo & So Much More in San Antonio
From theme parks to Spanish missions, San Antonio promises to delight any visitor. Below of the many museums, landmarks and other points of interest worth a visit during you’re travel through the “Mission City.”
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — San Antonio is the ultimate destination for entertainment and amusements. Take in a concert at the Alamodome or head to the AT&T Center for the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo, one of world's largest rodeos. Find Texas-sized thrills at an assortment of theme parks from Morgan's Wonderland and SeaWorld San Antonio to Six Flags Fiesta. US Coachways is the official charter bus service for the Six Flags theme parks.
- Arts & Cultural — Art lovers of both the fine arts and performing arts will appreciate the McNay Art Museum, notable as Texas' first museum of modern art, and the Arneson River Theater, a major attraction along the River Walk. For a performance of Ballet San Antonio, head to the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts, which is also home to the city’s symphony orchestra and host to Broadway touring productions.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Restaurants, bars and unique stores line the 2.5-mile River Walk. Head over to historic Market Square for authentic Mexican attire and jewelry. Among the other noteworthy shopping destinations are the Pearl Brewery, the Southtown Arts District and Alamo Quarry Market, constructed on the 1908 historic site of the Alamo Cement Company.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — The Alamodome in San Antonio hosts the Alamo Bowl each year, a major NCAA Division 1 football bowl game. The five-time NBA champion San Antonio Spurs are another huge draw for sports fans at the AT&T Center in East San Antonio. For golfers, there are more than 30 golf courses to play around the city, including the Quarry Golf Club where the course’s bottom nine holes are laid out in a 100-year-old quarry pit.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks — The River Walk provides access to museums, a historic district and 300-year-old Spanish missions. Built for the 1968 World's Fair, the Tower of the Americas rises 750 feet and offerr a bird-eye view of the city from its observation deck. Of the five Spanish colonial missions built in San Antonio's early days, four are available for viewing today at San Antonio Missions National Historical Park. The most famous, of course, is The Alamo. Also not to be missed is the Fort Sam Houston Quadrangle. Built as a supply depot in 1876, it housed the Apache War Chief Geronimo as a prisoner in 1886 and has since hosted distinguished top-ranking military there.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Walking, biking, hiking, horseback riding, canoeing and kayaking are all part of the fun in San Antonio. The city has an extensive urban park system, featuring more than 11,000 acres and 68 miles of trails. Visit the San Antonio Botanical Gardens to take in its 38 acres of gardens or explore the Phil Hardberger Park, the site of a former dairy farm. Meanwhile, the Hill Country, which starts on San Antonio's doorstep, is one of the country's premiere outdoor adventure areas. Visit Enchanted Rock State Park ,which features a 640-acre pink granite exfoliation dome that rises 425 feet above ground.
- Zoos & Aquariums —You will love the San Antonio Zoo, home to 9,000 animals from 750 species. Don’t miss the Amazonia exhibit with its giant anteaters, jaguars and spider monkeys as well as an incredible variety of our feathered friends.
- Other Points of Interest — Take a cooking class at the Culinary Institute of America or tour the exhibits at Louis Tussaud’s Wax Works. Head to Natural Bridge Cavern, a vast limestone cavern carved over millions of years by underground water. Stay to watch the nightly bat flight at Bracken Cave.
Reserve Your San Antonio US Coachways Bus Charter Today
Discover San Antonio on a US Coachways city bus charter. From bachelor parties to church group trips, enjoy a comfortable ride and our great bus rental rates. Call our professional account specialists 24/7 to get answers to your questions or for help making a reservation. For a free quote or to book your bus charter trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427)
San Antonio Special
Visit San Antonio and experience it all- cave explorations, live music, Sea World and Six Flags! Additionally this hip city has a hip bar scene and delicious Texas restaurants; you can sign up for a "foodie tour" and get a taste of it all!
Terms and conditions apply with a minimum of a $1000 purchase and no more than $200 off any booking. Offer Expires December 31, 2017.
Promo code SANANTONIO
Midweek Terms (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Return to deals page