Traveling Affordably and Comfortably in a Charter Bus in Sarasota, FL
Take a Tour around Sarasota’s Museums, Parks, Art Centers and Countless Animal Preservation Centers
Outdoor lovers and those who are engaged in cultural and environmental movement in the country will find Sarasota a haven and a fantastic holiday destination. It is known for its environmental amenities, facilities, beaches, countless resorts and the Sarasota School of Architecture. The city is nestled in between Tampa Bay Area and Fort Myers; it enjoys a wonderful year-round weather, a perfect place to bring your family for a getaway.
Visitors should not miss the chance to catch a program at Sarasota Opera or Florida Studio Theater because they are simply world class. There are also unusual paintings, sculptures and unique items displayed in Marietta Museum - Art and Whimsy while regular events are held at the city’s Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall. Bring the rented charter bus Sarasota Farmers Market and get mingling with the locals, do some golfing at Rolling Green Golf Club and Evie’s Golf Center or have an educational and calming walk around Marie Selby Botanical Gardens dif time permits.
US Coachways is one of the country’s leading charter bus rental companies. We provide reliable and modern charter bus, party bus, school bus, mini bus, wedding limousine, prom limo, airport transfer and other types of vehicles for events like wedding receptions, prom nights, corporate functions, business meetings, exhibitions, school field trips, church outings or other types of special group tours in and around any city in Florida.
Check out Some of these Important Landmarks in Sarasota, FL
One of the best way to properly find your way around the numerous recreational parks, quaint museums, historical village, art museums, and sports arenas is to get some ideas about what to expect from these points of interest. Read on to find out more about these attractions in Sarasota.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Sarasota is a haven for travelers who love art, culture and entertainment simply because the city’s entertainment industry is thriving explosively. It presents you with a wide range of entertainment options like the Sarasota Opera, Florida Studio Theater or McCrudy’s Comedy Theater. Along North Pineapple Avenue in the city’s metropolis is Sarasota Opera, run by a team of distinguished world class musicians and performers. The theater can seat up to 1,119 people for each show and all performances come with translations. A more intimate theater located on 10th Way is Westcoast Black Theater Troupe which has an outstanding lineup of entertainers and performances. Florida Studio Theater is one of Florida’s most influential cultural hub that has some of the best musicals, comedy shows, concerts, cabarets and contemporary work. The focus of their performances is creative, hip, historical, entertaining, challenging, of good quality, has good energy and vibe, educational and engaging. Not forgetting, you can also organize a group trip with the charter bus to Sarasota Orchestra on N. Tamiami Trail. Under its belt is more than 6 decades worth of experience in bringing classical, pops and family-friendly concerts to the residents and visitors. It is considered a leader in the city’s arts community and is dedicated to bring exquisite performances every time there is a show. You can also have a good time being entertained by local comedians at McCrudy’s Comedy Theater or The Players Theater, or catch professional ballerinas action at the Sarasota Ballet.
- Art & Cultural — If you have ever thought to yourself that visiting an art museum is boring and tiresome, try organizing a group visit to Marietta Museum - Art and Whimsy. It is a modern art museum with a twist, and it aims to bring in fun, light-hearted, whimsical, and unusual artwork, paintings and sculptures to the fore. Its garden is a mix of bursting colors and creative art pieces. If you love to explore and learn about a whole different culture, try bringing your fellow travelers to Siesta Key Village. This unique attraction has beaches, pleasant and friendly people, a nice mix of restaurants, retail outlets, diners, cafes and family-friendly activities. Many visitors and guests have given Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall thumbs up for being a people-friendly event venue. It also boasts of refreshing entertainment and shows, ample space for a big number of viewers, modern facilities and well-maintained hall. Another interesting place to visit would be the Sarasota Classic Car Museum on N. Tamiami Trail. Here, you can slowly and languidly admire some classic cars, including one that belonged to John Lennon and Paul McCartney, and simply be awed by how new they look.
- Restaurant & Shopping — Looking for interesting, unique and locally-made gifts, souvenirs, clothes, accessories, food, flowers, coffee or cheese? Then it is time to plan a group trip out to Sarasota Farmers Market which is held on weekends at State Street. There is free entertainment and a wide range of good food. However, on the other hand, if upscale stores and branded products is what you are looking for, get the charter bus driver to bring you to Westfield Mall. Here, you will also find a nice food court with quite a number of quality restaurants. As far as unique food and drinks are concerned, check out Siesta Key Rum for some hand-crafted spirits which offer tours and tastings, or come sample signature Grouper and Salmon dishes from Marina Jack II in Marina Plaza. Marina Jack II has a very gorgeous view of the busy marina and is a potential romantic dining spot. Located in Siesta Key is Daiquiri Deck St. Armand’s Circle; this is the place to head out to for unique cocktails and special happy hour prices.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Guests can catch LIVE baseball games at Ed Smith Stadium but if you prefer playing a few rounds of golf, try Rolling Green Golf Club and Evie’s Golf Center. Ed Smith Stadium is an intimate stadium featuring well-maintained facilities, great number of food vendors and year-round events and games. Bring your family and friends to the University Park Country Club and enjoy its 27-hole golf course and don’t forget to dine in at its world class restaurant. Alternatively, there is Rolling Green Golf Club on N. Tuttle Avenue and Evie’s Golf Center. Rolling Green is an 18-hole championship class golf course with a full practice range and putting greens. What is even better is that it is strategically located near many attractions, historical landmarks, restaurants and shops, making it extremely convenient for visitors.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Not only is Sarasota blessed with many wide open spaces for visitors to enjoy, be assured that there is definitely something for history lovers too. You can bring the charter bus to The Ringling, a legacy left behind by John and Mable Ringling which is now home to the Museum of Art, mansion, Bayfront Gardens, an Art Library, a circus museum and Asolo Theater. If you have young children with you, don’t worry because there are kid-friendly hands-on activities for them at this attraction. Just as beautiful and serene is the Sarasota National Cemetery, the gorgeous final resting place of some of our country’s Veterans. Many would agree that the Unconditional Surrender Sculpture is, indeed, aptly called a ‘Sarasota Triumph’. This statue is almost iconic to the city of Sarasota. The Powel Crosley Estate is not just a historical site but it is often used as a wedding reception venue. A guided tour around the site will engage visitors in an intimate interactive story-telling that is well written and put together.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — As mentioned, Sarasota is a haven for outdoor lovers and adventure seekers. You can head over to Marie Selby Botanical Gardens on South Palm Avenue to enjoy a calming and relaxing day out with your loved ones as you walk around the flowers, plants, trees, bushes and pond. Myakka River State Park, Legacy Trail, South Lido Park, Myakka Canopy Walkway, Rothenbach Park and Nathan Benderson Park are great spots for outdoor hiking, jogging, running or biking expeditions. Myakka River State Park is one of the original Civilian Conservation Corps parks in the city, offering visitors a close look at Gulf Coasts nature and animals in their natural habitat. South Lido Park is a trail that runs along the beachside and has a large playground, fishing spot and picnic area for young children. There are also tons of surprises from The Celery Fields, especially for people who love birds like Pelicans and Roseate Spoonbills. The park features some conveniently placed stops to sit around in to watch birds fly around. Rothenbach Park is a great place to catch remote airplanes fly around while Sarasota Jungle Gardens on Bay Shore Road is where you take photos of free-roaming flamingos, parrots, watch lemurs being playful with each other or even pet a skunk!
- Zoos & Aquariums — There are numerous places in the city offering an up close and personal encounter with animals - Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium, Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary and Save Our Seabirds. Mote Marine has a stunning 135,000 gallon outdoor shark tank, Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary will educate you about the big cats in our country and our conservation efforts and Save Our Seabirds is a bird rescue and rehabilitation center with an educational Wild Bird Learning Center.
Give US Coachways a Call Right Now to Find out More about our Affordable Sarasota Charter Bus Rental Packages
Our customer service staff is ready to be at your service. All you need to do is to give them a call by dialing 1-855-BUS-CHARTER right now or send us an email for a cost estimate by completing the contact us form here.