Sioux City Charter Bus Rentals
Get your Hands on a Sioux City Bus Rental for Corporate Functions, Weddings or Birthday Parties
Located in the North American tallgrass prairie of Great Plains, the land that Sioux City sits on today used to be home to Yankton Sioux natives before Spanish and French explorers found the land in 18th century. The growth of the city was gradual until 1891 when the Sioux City Elevated Railway was constructed and opened, the world’s third steam powered system of its kind. Together with areas around northwest of Iowa, northeast of Nebraska and southeast of South Dakota, they are sometimes collectively called Siouxland. It was also included in various lists like Money Magazine’s ‘Best Places to live’, ‘Top Economic Development Community in the U.S for cities with population between 50,000 to 200,000’, Forbes’ ‘Top 15 Best Small Places for Businesses and Careers’ and ‘Most Livable Bargain Market’. The residents enjoy countless art and cultural attractions around its city center and it includes the Sioux City Public Museum which was originally the home of banker, John Peirce, The Sioux City Art Center, The Sergeant Floyd Monument which is the final resting place for U.S. Sergeant Charles Floyd, Chris Larsen Park (also known as The Riverfront), Grandview Park, Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center and a bustling city center where there are cinemas, dance pavilions, event centers and theaters. There are also golf courses like Sioux City Country Club and Whispering Creek Golf Club, city parks, five aquatic centers and recreation centers for residents and visitors to enjoy. The city has a very large sporting scene too - there’s the Sioux City Bandits indoor football team, The Sioux City Explorers independent baseball team, The Sioux City Musketeer junior hockey team, The Sioux City Roller Dames roller derby corporation and The Sioux City Stampede amateur outdoor football team.
On top of offering visitors the chance to visit historic parks and iconic monuments that can be found throughout Sioux City center, there are also spacious recreational centers like paintball and meeting venues at Ufford Hills and if you have a charter bus at your disposal, do not miss the chance to organize a trip to the historical and geologically beautiful and enchanting Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center. It is all about bonding and challenging each other to a good game of mini golf or practicing your swing at Country Drive Driving & Mini Golf and if you are interested in local community theater, the go-to place would have to be none other than Sioux City Art Center. For visitors who are interested in the history and culture of Sioux City, you can head over to the The Lewis & Clark interpretive Center to learn about the early discovery of the region or bring the charter bus to Milwaukee Railroad Museum for their guided tours. While Southern Hills Mall remains to be the city’s primary shopping destination, people also visit this attraction because of the restaurants, cafes and movie theater in the mall. If you are unfamiliar with the roads in Sioux City, the better way to get around the said attractions would be in a charter bus, coach, van, corporate car, mini bus or school bus, especially if you are organizing a group event. US Coachways is ready to help you find reliable vehicles with modern amenities that are driven professionally by trained drivers. Give us a call right now and we will provide you with a free quote!
Let your Hair Down and Embrace Everything that is Unique About this Charming Iowa City
It is easy to see why some people have come to fall in love with Sioux City - there’s a very unique charm that is evident once you’ve visited some of its unique historical points of interest like museums, mansions, restored buildings and educational centers. Come discover how you, too, can enjoy this unique city in your very own special way.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — If you have young adults with you or are looking for a place for team-building event, check out the rock climbing walls provided by Long Lines Family Rec Center and paintball fields at Ufford Hills. Although the climbing wall remains to be the highlight of Long Lines, there are also amenities for basketball, batting and meeting rooms of all sizes, designed specifically for group gatherings. Similarly, Ufford Hills has more to offer than paintball; you can host your own tournament, camp-out or enjoy a birthday party on site. The mini golf course and driving range at Country Drive Driving & Mini Golf has a unique river stone landscape and streams coursing through it but if you are trying to cool down during summer, bring the charter bus to Vermillion City of Swimming Pool instead; there is everything ranging from toddler wading pool to fun water slides. Argosy Casino in downtown Sioux City happens to be the perfect escapade for those who like gambling; there’s also entertainment, a nice mix of cocktails to enjoy at its lounge area. For something more relaxing, you can catch the latest movies and independent films at Southern Hills Cinema, which is located in Southern Hills Mall in downtown Sioux City.
- Art & Culture — Lovers of art and entertainment, you will get to choose from a myriad of attractions. The rotating art exhibits at Sioux City Art Center keeps things refreshing, even for returning visitors or you can bring the charter bus to Orpheum Theater which hosts various stage performances throughout the year. The theater is so beautiful that it is used for weddings and social events. Sioux City Community Theater proves to be an alternative place to catch the locals showcase their talent through popular shows like A Tuna Christmas and Run for your Wife. LAMB Arts Regional Theater has been around, providing the locals with professional performances in a cozy setting, since 1979. The theater has an intimate setting that allows close interaction between audience and performers.
- Restaurant & Shopping — People will get to enjoy a large variety of great food at affordable eateries all around Sioux City. There’s enticing Mexican cuisine at La Juanita Restaurant, authentic Thai delicacies like fried and fresh spring rolls and curry dishes offered by Diamond Thai, delicious Chinese soups and sesame chicken wings at Golden Bowl and fiery Indian dishes like chicken tiki masala and garlic naan to sample at Shahi Palace India Grill. When you are done with dinner, head over to Palmer Candy for desserts like candies, chocolates and unique taffy, mints and pretzels if you have a sweet tooth.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Sioux City is one of the most historic cities in the state of Iowa so, you can be assured of many different museums and interpretive centers to visit. The Lewis & Clark interpretive Center is a famous local historic foundation and museum that showcased the contribution of world famous explorers of the museum’s namesake. Trinity Heights is a Christian retreat center that offers visitors a respite from the busy city center; it hosts a complete schedule of religious services and seminars all year round. Visitors will also get to learn about the culture, history and culture of Sioux City at the Sioux City Public Museum where there are classes and guest lectures, bring the charter bus to Milwaukee Railroad Museum for its guided tours, large-scale model railroad and steam engines, or explore the Sergeant Floyd River Museum and Welcome Center for a field trip. The attraction is built within the site of a US decommissioned inspection boat and today, it is home to a large number of historical memorabilia, a picnic spot, playground, an intimate historical museum and information center, making it the perfect pitstop for first-time visitors. You can also learn about the region’s aviation history, commercial and military aircraft at the Mid America Museum of Aviation & Transportation to be found at Expedition Court and take wonderful pictures of the Sergeant Floyd Monument and the Chief War Eagle Monument between Grove Street and War Eagle Drive. The latter attraction is a tribute to the First Nations tribes of indigenous people of the region. The Chief who passed on in 1851, was a Chief was treasured peaceful relations with European settlers who came to call the land home too, making him a much respected figure.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — If you are looking around for a fun outdoor attractions for a field trip or thinking of bringing the kids out for an outdoors weekend trip, there are quite a number of options to choose from. There’s the Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center in Loess Hills which offers a combo of outdoor trails in a historically and geographically significant area in Sioux City. There are exhibits about local birds, reptiles, fish and other wild animals. You can also opt for camping trips during spring and summer months at Stone State Park - it is incredibly popular with local hiking and jogging enthusiasts. Ponca State Park, in the meantime, has amazing views out to Missouri River, features a large number of wildlife, spots for bird-watching, beautiful untouched woodlands, a resource and an education center and a field lab for people of all ages to enjoy. Spirit Mound in Vermillion is a fantastic choice for photography lovers and nature enthusiasts. As one hikes around the sites that Lewis and Clark have formerly explored, you will be rewarded with unforgettable scenery at the same time.
Professionally-Driven Vehicles Makes Traveling around Sioux City Comfortable, Safe and Convenient
US Coachways is ready to help you find just the right bus with a very cost-effective budget for your events, be it a wedding or a baby shower, in Sioux City, IA. The vehicles provided adheres to both State and Federal DOT guidelines and driven by professionally-trained drivers. This way, you can concentrate completely on putting your event together and leave the transportation worries to our account executives and staff. Contact us today to find out more.