Stateline is One of Nevada’s Top Tourist Attractions, Boasting of Countless Water-Related Recreation Centers
Charter Bus Trips to Casinos, Lakeside Parks and Memorable Nightspots in Stateline, NV
Stateline banks heavily on its strategic location which is right beside and to the south of one of America’s best lakes, Lake Tahoe. The lake’s been given accolades by countless travel magazines and websites as well as thumbs up from travelers and vacation-goers. Visitors from all around the world would make their way to Stateline and cities around Lake Tahoe for activities like skiing, boating, biking, ice skating and bar hopping. Lake Tahoe is the biggest alpine lake in North America, boasting of deep, wide, clear blue waters that is surrounded by the scenic, majestic Sierra Nevada mountains. It is simply picture perfect and a favorite with photographers too. Basking in the glory of the wonderful scenery around it, businesses sprouted up around Stateline that offers tours, family-friendly activities, casinos and a large number of bars. Hence, with the sheer number of unique attractions, it is also the perfect place for wedding receptions, birthday parties, bachelor or bachelorette night-out, corporate function and social gatherings. Most of the attractions are open all year round, with a few only closing during Thanksgiving and Christmas. For those who are planning events and weddings, be sure to check out the awesome scenery and wonderful attractions like luxury hotels, camping sites, caterers and wedding packages on offer. When it comes to business meetings, the city boasts of more than 100,000 square feet of dedicated meeting spaces that you can use for large and intimate events alike or you can visit popular casinos like Harrah’s Lake Tahoe, Montbleu, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Lake Tahoe or Harveys Lake Tahoe. Unbeknownst to some, Stateline and South Lake Tahoe are known effectively as one single town and most of the accommodation offered by the city are located around Kingsbury Grade.
Being a Nevada city, you should not miss the chance to visit some of Stateline’s top casinos for bingo games, poker and slots; but first, just to be clear, check out the treasure trove of information available at Lake Tahoe Authority Visitor Center so that you can make the most of your time in Stateline, despite having access to top quality charter bus, party bus, limousine, mini bus, corporate car or van. There’s also skiing and snowboarding together with the people of Rip N’ Willies Ski and Snowboard, hiking and biking around Lam Watah Trail or a relaxing stroll as well as watersports activities at Timber Cove Marina. Regardless of the kind of activity you would like to engage in in Stateline, US Coachways is ready to help you make every single second of your trip count. Give us a call right now to find out!
It is All About Magic Shows, LIVE Entertainment and Lakeside Activities in Stateline, NV
Some of Stateline’s top attractions includes chic casinos, fun and romantic art galleries, a marina for boating and snowboarding and also points of interest like exotic hotels and resorts, spas and beautiful parks. If you are putting together a travel itinerary for Stateline, you are in luck. We have a short, clear and concise compilation of favorite things to do when visiting Stateline below!
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — There’s lots of entertainment for people of all ages to engage in when they visit Stateline and they range from brightly-lit casinos, popular bars and luxurious cinemas. Be sure to check out the slight-of-hand and close-up magic shows at Illusion Fusion which stars Alex Ramon; it is located within the Horizon Casino Resort or you can try your luck at the jackpots, slots and table games at Casino at Harrah’s Lake Tahoe. The latter attraction is also home to one of the most popular performance venue, the South Shore Room. Visitors can also expect a long list of games at MontBleu Casino and Spa and when you are tired, enjoy a pampering session at its spa. Not only are there fun games at the spacious open-air concept casino (you can expect a larger than normal variety of games), there’s an arcade center located at the basement of the hotel and casino that caters to young children and toddlers. For even MORE entertainment, check out the intimate casino with plenty of games at Lakeside Casino and wide range of slot machines at Horizon Casino. PEEK Nightclub, in the meantime, is a 6,700 square feet nightclub with modern amenities, the latest music, VIP areas and expert DJs who spins the latest favorite in the music scene. If you prefer to do something relaxing, check out the schedule of movies offered by Heavenly Village Cinemas instead.
- Art & Culture — If you want to find out more about the interesting activities and fun art locations in Stateline, make your first destination the Lake Tahoe Authority Visitor Center in downtown Stateline and make a grab for brochures, maps and flyers so that you know where everything is. Because of the sheer number of casinos and clubs around Lake Tahoe, you will never run out of entertainment. There’s Harrah’s Showroom in the casino which features regular LIVE entertainment like jazz, rock and roll, hip hop and even classicals and there are also year-round activities held at the Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys. North Lake Tahoe Historical Society and Gatekeepers Museum is more than just a cultural center for the residents; it is one of the city’s most important educational landmarks and resource center.
- Restaurant & Shopping — Because Stateline is one of Nevada’s top tourist attractions, you can expect cuisine from all around the world as well as traditional American restaurants in the Stateline’s bustling city center. Visitors will get to enjoy traditional Italian gourmet food and pizzas at Asiago’s Pizzeria and Deli, fire up their tastebuds with Mexican delicacies with classic bean dips and salsa at Agave Azul Mexican Grill, enjoy some fresh-out-of-the-water seafood dishes served with clam chowder and succulent oysters at the simply-named The Oyster Bar, order fresh salmon dish served with tartar sauce and chips at Brooks’ Bar and Deck and savor the freshest sushi and Japanese hand rolls together with your friends at Sushi Pier Tahoe. And when you have had your fill, drop by local specialty stores like Rip N’ Willies Ski and Snowboard for the best ski and show gears, celebrate a birthday party at the intimate and traditional The Tavern or enjoy a memorable wine tasting experience and tour around Skyhawk Lane and Red Poets Tasting Room.
- Golf & Sports — Stateline has a series of beautiful and challenging golf courses for visitors to check out and it includes the George Fazio designer course at Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course which was named one of America’s top golf courses by none other than Golf Digest Magazine. Be sure to keep an eye on the ball while enjoying the sweeping landscape when golfing. There’s also an 18-hole disc golf with six fairways with manzanitas at Zephyr Cove Disc Golf Course which spans more than 5,000 square feet and two courses offered by Genoa Lakes Golf Club; The Lakes course is scenic and is suitable for golfers of all skill levels while Resort Course will take you around to some of the most challenging and rough Sierra Nevada foothills. But that’s not all there is to it - visitors will get to enjoy some indoor skating at South Tahoe Ice Arena, swimming and jacuzz at The RIdge Swimming Pool or tennis lessons offered by Derek Barraclough at Bearclaw Tennis Instruction.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — As we already know, Stateline is a popular vacation spot so, you know you will have the time of your life skiing along the various South Lake Tahoe attractions and there are top companies offering rentals, boating equipments and lessons. Lake Tahoe is literally surrounded by not just scenic mountains, but also ski resorts, summer recreation areas, casinos and nightspots. If you love hiking, be sure to hit the Lam Watah Trail which leads visitors through meadows which ends at NV Beach. You can also enjoy some hiking, picnicking and biking at Van Sickle Bi-State Park or coast your way through the calming waters with Tahoe Queen boat cruise. The cruise takes off and ends up at Ski Run Marina. There’s also something very calming and relaxing when doing a family-friendly activity like having a duck tour through South Lake or you can explore the caves and rock formations after a kayaking exercise with Kayak Tahoe and rent a powerboat, jet ski, parasailing equipment for some watersport at Timber Cove Marina. Make no mistake about it, the parasailing can take you up to 1,200 feet above the scenic waters, giving you an unprecedented view of local surroundings.
US Coachways as Official Charter Bus for Theme Parks and Internationally-Renowned Companies
After being involved in more than 35,000 moves every year, US Coachways has earned itself a reputation as a professional charter bus rental company that people can trust. We serve most major cities in the United States and it includes Nevada cities like Stateline where people need to move around conveniently and comfortably from one location to another. If you are planning a wedding, birthday, bachelor or bachelorette party, contact us right now to find out more about our affordable charter bus packages that has been designed for both big and small events alike. We hope to hear from you very soon!