Secure, Safe and Modern Ground Transportation for Social and Corporate Events in Stockton, CA
Take a Private Tour around Some of Stockton’s Art Galleries, Shopping Malls, Historical and Iconic Landmarks
Stockton was a former farmland sitting in the heart of San Jacquin Valley and also a part of Central Valley and with that said, the city has easy access to California Delta which explains how the land is incredibly fertile and agreeable to the wine-making industry. While the city does have a very robust and vibrant agricultural industry, it has branched out to various other industries, namely telecommunications and manufacturing. Stockton is a stone’s throw away from both San Francisco and Sacramento, which means visitors has easy access to historical sites, tourist attractions and shopping districts in these cities too. Stockton also boasts of a bustling arts, music and cultural scene so, don’t miss the chance to catch the third-oldest professional orchestra in the state of California, Stockton Symphony, performing their best, head over to University of the Pacific to find out more about their fellowship and youth programs and The Bob Hope Theater (which was formerly known as Fox California Theater) to catch the locals and touring performers in action.
Suffice to say, there is year-round activities and festivities that you can be a part of and it includes the Stockton Asparagus Festival, Earth Day Festival, Jewish Food Fair, Taste of San Jacquin and West Coast BBQ Championships, Chinese New Year’s Parade and Festival, St. Patrick’s Day and Shamrock Run, Cinco de Mayo Parade and Festival, Brubeck Jazz Festival, Cambodian New Year, Boat Parade for the Opening of Yachting season and many more! Visitors will get to explore and shop at Weberstown Mall and Sherwood Mall, and sports enthusiasts should not miss the chance to catch both Stockton Heat and Stockton Ports in action.
If you are a wedding planner or event organizer, you are encouraged to have a look at US Coachways’ extensive list of available charter buses, coach buses, party buses, mini buses, school buses, exotic vehicles and vehicles for airport transfers. We cater to events, be it big or small, of all types in and around Stockton and other cities nationwide. Give us a call to find out how we can work together for your future events in Stockton!
Discover a World of Fun and Excitement Together with your Loved Ones in Stockton, CA
You can always count on the endless number of fun tourist attractions, art venues and historical points of interest that will provide visitors, regardless of age and preference, days and weeks of adventure at the city’s many destinations. Find out more about these attraction as you continue reading below.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Visiting the Children’s Museum of Stockton will be both an educational and entertaining experience for the kids as they explore the museum’s hands-on exhibits and everyday learning tools which will also introduce them to careers that they might want to take on in the future. Bring the charter bus to Zaps Zone along Hammertown Drive for a laser tag game in the 6,000 square foot facility with countless play models all around and during the weekend, bring the kids out for some roller blading, ice-skating or catch a hockey or volleyball game. Oak Park Ice Skating Arena first opened its doors in 1970 and today, it continues to serve the people of Stockton and its surrounding communities; the private venue are often used for corporate events and family outings. Pixie Woods is an amusement park that is open during warmer months of the year; there are lots of rides to take on and it includes a historic train ride, carousel or a calming ride along the paddle wheel boat. Families should consider bringing the charter bus to Funtown Amusement Park at Micke Grove State Park which features a roller coaster, a nearby zoo, golf course and multiple playgrounds to enjoy. Visitors will also get to experience a birthday, bachelor or bachelorette party at establishments like Pacific Avenue Bowl along Pacific Avenue, Manteca Bowl and Family Fun Center. You can check out friendly matches, bowling leagues as well as special events held throughout the year at Pacific Avenue while the 48 wood lanes, batting cages and arcade center in Manteca is sure to provide families and friends with a few hours of fun. For movie nights, it is hard to go wrong with a visit to Regal City Center Stadium 16 or Holiday Cinema 8. There’s IMAX, RealD 3D technology, stadium seating and arcade games at both attractions.
- Art & Culture — For art lovers, visiting the historic Bob Hope Theater on East Main Street is a must - this beautifully-restored historical site offers quality entertainment, hosts top comedy shows, touring musicals, plays and holds special events all year through. Stockton Symphony is known for producing and hosting both classic and pop performances for the residents and if you are visiting this wonderful city, be sure to book a space for a memorable musical show at this venue. Also holding a special spot in the hearts of the locals, there are the shows produced by Stockton Empire Theater; guests love holding private parties, concerts, dramatic musicals, comedy acts, dance performances, film festivals and festive showcases at this gorgeous attraction.
- Restaurant & Shopping — Stockton and its surrounding cities and communities are famous for having some of the finest wineries in the region and the state of California. You can have a fun birthday bash at Sorelle Winery, the experienced grape-growing 1,300 vineyard and Delicato Vineyards, which has been open since 1924. Sitting on more than 200 acres worth of land is Borra Vineyards which has a warm and comfortable tasting room right outside of its vineyards or book the party venue at the family-owned Van Ruiten Family Winery for a night-out with your friends. The Dancing Fox Winery is a popular winery with the locals and visitors can take advantage of the well-equipped banquet rooms for birthdays, wedding anniversaries, bachelor or bachelorette parties or other social events. Don’t know which vineyard or winery to book? No worries, all you need to do is to bring the charter bus to Sonoma Valley where there are almost 400 (and counting) wineries for you to choose from. Sonoma Valley is a must for anyone who loves wine and...of course, good food.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Stockton has a very vibrant sports scene and if you are visiting this city for the first time, be sure to check out the professional ice-hockey games from the East Coast Hockey League at Stockton Thunder while Stockton Arena is a multi-purpose arena located along W Fremont Street. There is a nice mix of sports events and concerts at this attraction which includes hockey games, concerts, wrestling matches as well as Cirque du Soleil. Banner Island Ballpark is home to the Stockton Ports baseball team, hence, it is one of the hot favorites as a minor league ballpark for sports enthusiasts and racing fans are in for a treat as the city is home to Rusty Wallace Racing Experience at Stockton 99 Speedway. Visitors will also get to experience tumbling and trampoline jumping while learning what professional cheerleading is all about at Funtastic Gymnastics.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Recognized as one of the premier historical sites in Stockton, The Haggin Museum in the city’s downtown area features permanent as well as touring exhibits; visitors are awed by a cool collection on 19th century art collection, a large number of pictures and documents depicting the life of the region’s most prominent historical public figures. There are lots of history to soak up at Manteca Historical Society and Museum, a non-profit organization which has free admission while visiting Noah Purifoy’s Outdoor Sculpture Museum in Joshua Tree is almost guaranteed to be an inspiring and eye-opening experience for all. There are, literally, hundreds of unique sculptures made out of materials like rubber tires, burnt wood and recycled scrap metal to look at.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Visitors are encouraged to spend a few languid hours relaxing with family and friends or play tennis, watch LIVE music during summer months or bring the group of a picnic at Victory Park and you can always count on the large number of restaurants, diners, cafes and clubs located in downtown Stockton Marina and Joan Darrah Promenade to provide you with a night filled with fun entertainment and good food. You can bring the charter bus for some paddle-boating, BBQ, or enjoy a festival at Oak Grove Regional Park or go camping at the Windmill Cove with its picturesque resort and marina. Spring, fall and summer are the best times to go hiking, biking and running at the asphalt trails of Tidewater Bikeway or enjoy the Northgate Park’s open fields, children’s playground, sand pits, picnic areas or take up a new sport, paddle boarding, from the professionals at Explore Stand Up Paddle.
Easily and Conveniently Book a Charter Bus in Stockton, CA, from US Coachways
US Coachways is always one phone call and email away - available 24/7 to help our customers find the right charter bus for their corporate events and social gatherings in Stockton, CA. If you would like find out more about our services, please do not hesitate to pick up the phone and engage with our customer service representatives at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER, complete this Contact Us form or better yet, log in completely online via our state-of-the-art online bus reservation, monitoring and management system on our website.