Getting to Know Sunrise Manor, NV, Through its Historical Spots and Tourist Attractions
Bring the Charter Bus to the City’s Iconic Landmarks, Historical Points of Interest, Theaters and Shopping Districts
Sunrise Manor is one of the largest unincorporated cities in the state of Nevada and thanks to its close proximity to Las Vegas and North Las Vegas, many of the top attractions in those cities are merely 15 to 20 minutes drive away in the charter bus. This is your chance to visit as many casinos as possible, enjoy all the night time entertainment, explore historical sites, take adventurous outdoor tours on a charter bus, helicopter, ATV or enjoy a memorable balloon ride with your family and friends. The city also has many kid-friendly attractions, make no mistake about it, so, if you are looking for a place for an educational field trip or weekend outing with the young ones, you can bring them to attractions like The Planetarium, Kids Quest and FLIP n OUT Fun Center. There is a wide ranging number of nightspots in downtown Las Vegas and North Las Vegas for LIVE performances but if you prefer a more local experience, check out what is in store at College of Southern Nevada Performing Arts Center. For shopping and dining, most reviewers will agree that Fremont Street Experience tops the list of charming shopping districts and visitors who are looking for some desert golfing, bring the charter bus to Aliante Golf Club for a fun weekend outing.
And if you are a wedding planner, event organizer, individual or corporation scouting around for fun venues for events like birthday parties, wedding receptions, team-building exercise, exhibitions, promotional tours, road shows, field trips, church retreats, or summer camp, worry not, there are plenty of places to choose from in downtown Sunrise Manor and its neighboring communities and cities. For ground transporation, US Coachways has decades of experience in helping out charter bus customers find reliable charter buses, party buses, mini buses, school buses, tour buses, limousines and other exotic vehicles in Nevada and most major cities in the United States. To find out more about our reliable and professional bus rental services, give us a call right now and speak to our friendly customer service representatives toay!
There is More to Sunrise Manor, NV, than Meets the Eye
Sunrise Manor residents would tell you that you can never run out of things to do, places to learn about and historical points of interest to discover. There is a world of knowledge, education, history and attractions filled with fun things to do in the city. Read on more about them below.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Sunrise Manor is only about 15 minutes drive away from Las Vegas main downtown area so, guests will get easy access to entertainment outlets, The Strip and casinos any time they feel like letting their hair down. You can check out the clean and well-maintained Aliante Station Casino and Hotel, enjoy the food and quality entertainment offered by Cannery Casino and the strategically-located Bighorn Casino. If you have kids with you during your trip, making your way to The Planetarium will be well worth your time. This intimate attraction provides kids, parents and teachers with a cosy atmosphere whereby they get to experience science-related exhibits as well as interact with each other after being given an educational presentation. Of course, the highlight of the trip would be the chance to make use of large telescopes for some star-gazing. You can also organize a trip to Galaxy Cannery and Regal Aliante Stadium 16 and IMAX to catch the latest movies and independent films. Galaxy Cannery offers comfy luxury plus reclining seating in their theater as well as DFX auditorium and Regal Aliante has arcade games, concession areas as well as a party room for private gatherings. If you are planning a party for young children, consider both Kids Quest and FLIP n OUT Fun Center as possible destinations. There are large, safe and well-managed inflatable bounce houses, wall-to-wall trampolines, laser tag arena as well as rock climbing wall at FLIP n OUT while kids will get to enjoy arts and crafts, karaoke and arcade games at Kids Quest.
- Art & Culture — If you like musicals and dance performances, the place to be at is College of Southern Nevada Performing Arts Center where it features local students from the said college all year round. The auditorium can easily and comfortably seat up to a thousand patrons at each of its performances and makes for a fun outing for kids, teens and adults alike.
- Restaurant & Shopping — Located a short drive away in North Las Vegas is Broadacres Marketplace and Event Center; it is one of the region’s top retail and entertainment districts with thousands of vendors, a covered stage area for LIVE entertainment as well as countless diners, restaurants and cafes to stop by for refreshments and food. Located within the Las Vegas entertainment district is Fremont Street Experience; it features 5 blocks of shopping, fine dining and entertainment options for visitors to choose from and there are sometimes LIVE entertainment along the streets that you can stop by and enjoy. Las Vegas Premium Outlets is located on South Grand Central Parkway in downtown Las Vegas and this is where you can find upscale retail outlets, sports brands as well as cafes and popular coffee outlets to stop at.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Need your fill of golf while visiting all the attractions all around Sunrise Manor? Head on over to Aliante Golf Club which has a scenic golf course in a natural desert setting. Because the course is busy all-year-round, calling ahead of time or book your spot online comes highly recommended. You will also get to check out a baseball game at the Cashman Center, a local multi-purpose facility which can seat up to nearly 2 thousand patrons at any given time. Skating in the desert is definitely something fun and unique to do so, if you are game for some ice-skating, head on over to SoBe Ice Arena where you will get to enjoy more than 30,000 square foot worth of skating space, discover a whole new world of skateboarding at Area 702 Indoor Skatepark in North Las Vegas or have a fun night out with your friends bowling at Silver Nugget Bowling Center.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — One of the most important historical landmark in the city of Sunrise Manor is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or more commonly known as LDS Church or the Mormon Church. It is believed to be the original church founded by Jesus Christ and has its headquarters in Salt Lake City with countless temples located all over the world. It was reported that the church had over 15 million members worldwide in more than 85,000 missionaries. You don’t have to be spiritual or religious to enjoy the visit as the atmosphere is serene, peaceful and extremely calming. The Las Vegas Stratosphere Tower is definitely one of the city’s most historical and significant iconic landmarks so, if you are keen to have a look at the city’s gorgeous skyline especially at night, this would be the place for it. You can also shop for souvenirs and gifts at its gift shop when you are done or have a go with thrill rides like Big Shot, SkyJump and Insanity.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — This part of Nevada is incredibly scenic and outdoor activities are important to the locals and tourists so, do something unique like take a balloon ride with Las Vegas Balloon Rides; the scenic tour also offers ground excursions, food, amenities on a daily basis. Without a smidgen of doubt, North Las Vegas’ Aliante Nature Discovery Park has risen in ranks when it comes to popular tourist attractions around Las Vegas. Here, visitors will get to enjoy a large man-made lake and waterfall, playground, walking trails, dinosaur-themed nature discovery center, amphitheater as well as a peaceful duck pond. For a fun-filled day-out with your friends, organize a weekend trip to Seastrand Park where there are also baseball fields, tennis courts as well as well-maintained picnic areas. Visitors can also have a barbeque with friends at Tropical Breeze Park or enjoy a tactical paintball game at Vegas Xtreme Paintball.
- Other Points of Interest — One of the best things about visiting Sunrise Manor is that there are plenty of fun tours and interesting ways to explore the city’s natural surroundings. Visitors can opt for an airplane tour around the Grand Canyon and West Rim region, scenic tour the Valley of Fire on ATVs with Adrenaline ATV Tours or have an adventure-filled vacation with private helicopter tours.
Find out More about US Coachways’ Value-for-Money Bus Rental Services in Sunrise Manor, NV
Using bus rental services like the one provided by US Coachways will save you time, money and a lot of effort simply because we have done the ground work for you. Our service allows our customers to focus on other important parts of party planning, wedding and event organizing. You can now log into our one-of-a-kind online bus reservation system on our website, speak to our 24/7 customer service representatives by calling 1-855-BUS-CHARTER or complete this simple Contact Us form and we will get back to you with a quick quote via email as soon as possible. We hope to hear from you soon!