Get your Hands on Affordable and Modern Charter Buses in Warner Robins, GA
Visiting the City’s Top Museums, Historical Sites, Parks and Shopping Malls and Quaint Outlets
Warner Robins is a city in Georgia that is known for being home to Wellston Army Air Depot airbase which was later changed to Warner Robins Army Air Depot. After the wars, things took a turn for the better and the city has been called the best place to raise a family in Georgia by Business Week. In fact, the Warner Robins Area Chamber was included in the list of top chambers of commerce in the United States. CNN Money, in the meantime, gave the city the 7th spot for America’s best small cities.
While there is much history about Georgia to catch up on for tourists, we think visitors should make time for recreational activities at attractions like Johnny G’s Fun Center and Rigby’s Entertainment Complex. You can also check out the games at Luther Williams Ball Park or have a group bowling session at the Gold Cup Bowling Center. Downtown Warner Robins is a melting pot of restaurants, cafes, coffee outlets, diners, bars and quaint retail outlets. You can expect to spend more than half of your day exploring these shops with your family and friends.
If you are a wedding planner, committee member or event organizer in Warner Robins and you are looking for a reliable charter bus company to work with for your events, get in touch with US Coachways for our affordable charter bus, mini bus, school bus, party bus, limousine or exotic vehicles. US Coachways’ vehicles can be used for all types of events, including weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate functions, exhibits, rallies, promotional events, tours and business meetings in Warner Robins.
Here are Some Pointers about what to Look out for in Warner Robins
Looking for fun things to do when you are in Warner Robins? Are kids or teenagers traveling with you during your visit to the city? Worry not, there are plenty of things to do for everyone in and around the city. Here are some of the city’s best points of interest and tourist attractions you might want to check out when in town.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Johnny G’s Fun Center is one of the city’s leading entertainment centers located right in the heart of Warner Robins. Available facilities include a soft play area for young children, jumpers, go-karts, arcade games, toddlers area, indoor and outdoor miniature golf course and battling cages. There is fun to be had for all, from kids to teens and adults. And once the kids are done with the 3-floor worth of activities, they can get on a fun ride or load up at the snack and drinks bar. They have facilities and rooms for private parties. Another brilliant option would be Rigby’s Entertainment Complex; it features the same games with the addition of bowling, skating, redemption games in the 50,000 square foot entertainment center. There are also loads of bouncing, sliding, jumping, climbing and running all around Warner Robin’s Monkey Joe’s at Russell Parkway. Together with a party package, the kids will get the chance to remain active, happy and healthy together with their friends. Together with fellow travelers, you might want to check out the shows at Gallaria Cinemas, Houston Lake Stadium Cinemas or Parkway Cinemas.
- Art & Cultural — Visiting E.L. Greenway Welcome Center as a first stop could be a very wise choice because this is where you will find out more about attractions and points of interest in and around Warner Robins that you might want to add to your itinerary. On top of that, here is where you will find out if there are festivals and local events that you can join. For more local information, get the charter bus driver to bring you to Nola Brantley Library on Watson Boulevard right next to Macon State College. There are also some really cool artwork displayed and on sale at Butler Brown Art Gallery nearby.
- Restaurant & Shopping — To get some shopping done, you can check out Target, Kohl’s Department Store, The Home Depot and Dollar Tree, all conveniently located close to each other on Watson Boulevard. If there are things you should not skimp on during your trip to Warner Robins, it is food. You can either go shopping for the freshest seafood at Sea Ways Seafood or browse through authentic ethnic food at K.D. Asian Market or find old-school products and items at Mildred’s Country Store. For restaurants, check out Owens Boarding House’s specialty fried chicken, pork ribs or potato salad, tease your tastebuds with fine Vietnamese and Thai delicacies at Monsoon Restaurant, delight your senses with the steaks from FATZ Cafe or grab a traditional Dolsot Bibimbap or Bulgogi from Choi’s Korean Restaurant on N. Commercial Circle. For a Mexican meal, get the charter bus to Taco’s and More Loncheria on Houston Lake Road. For a fun night-out to unwind, check out Cornerstone for Happy Hour prices, dance your night away at Jus One More, have an upscale experience at Cigar and Hookah Lounge or hang around a local ‘hole in the wall’ establishments like Friends On The Hill on Westcliff Boulevard.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Luther Williams Ball Park can be found on Willie Smokey Glover Boulevard; it is one of the oldest baseball parks in Georgia and has provided the backdrop for movies like 42 and Trouble With The Curve. Sometimes, the park is used as a concert venue so, check out their website for a schedule before heading over. For some bowling, you can organize a fun outing with your family and friends at Gold Cup Bowling Center or get a quick training session at Body Evolution or Edge Fitness.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Museum of Aviation in downtown Warner Robins is one of the few surprisingly interesting attractions that you will want to visit because it features some of the most extensive exhibits about the country’s aviation history. On Church Street in Cartersville, the Bartow History Museum showcases a large number of documents, pictures and artifacts relating to the Cherokee tribe, the country’s Civil War and how the city got back to its feet. If you love architecture, making your way in the charter bus to Macon to visit St. Joseph’s Catholic Church is a must. It was founded in 1841 and has since been included in the National Register of Historic Places. You can also learn more about the Native Indians’ history in the region, we recommend checking out Ocmulgee National Monument which features 17,000 years worth of history, walking and hiking trails.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — The Ocmulgee Heritage Trail is a trail that snakes its way around a scenic riverside recreational area with a wide range of outdoor activities for everyone to enjoy. Get off the charter bus and get yourself ready for fun activities like biking, walking, hiking, boating and bird-watching. It is right next to Ocmulgee National Monument so, you will also get to learn more about the city at the same time. And right next to it is the historic Rose Hill Cemetery. Rose Hill Cemetery was founded in 1840 and have since been added to the National Register of Historic Places. Today, it provides the locals and tourists with a calming and serene oasis away from the buzz of city life. It is also the final resting place for Duane Allman and Berry Oakley. Other parks and outdoor locations you should consider bringing the bus to are Lockerly Arboretum in Milledgeville which has a great wildlife preserve, Memorial Hill Cemetery and, not forgetting, Georgia Veterans State Park which features a hiking trail, museum and military as well as aircraft displays.
Great Customer Service and Affordable Prices is Important to US Coachways
With decades of experience under our belt, we believe that we have the capacity and experience to help you find the right-priced charter bus for your event in Warner Robins, be it big or small. Take the first step by calling up our 24/7-available consultants or let our staff send you a quote via email when you complete the Contact Us form on our website. We look forward to hearing from you soon.