Safe, Comfortable and Reliable Charter Bus in Williamsport PA
Bring the Charter Bus to Historical Landmarks, Museums, Stadiums and Much, Much More
It is of little surprise that the people of Williamsport are big on baseball because, after all, this is the birth place of Little League Baseball. To this very day, whenever there is a huge match on in a place like Williamsport Crosscutters, the crowd can be overwhelming. Williamsport is served by most major highways so, getting in and out of the city to its surrounding neighborhoods and cities, is a breeze. The government has been working hard over the years to add more attractions and locations in an effort to attract foreign tourists. The effort began in 2004 with The Williamsport Downtown Gateway Revitalization Project.
Examples of such efforts would be the addition of recreational parks, movie theaters along West 4th street and Marcellus Shale. Knoebels Amusement Resort may be about an hour’s drive away but it has been working wonders in attracting visitors to Williamsport too. You can organize a group trip for a show at Community Arts Center, a shopping spree in Williamsport’s vibrant downtown neighborhood or learn more about the city’s history with a trip to historical Thomas T. Taber Museum.
US Coachways offer customers charter bus rental packages for party bus, charter bus, sleeper coach, mini bus, school bus, limousine and exotic vehicles which can be used for all types of events like a church outing, school field trip, birthday party, wine tour, group travel, events like corporate functions, exhibitions and conferences anywhere in Williamsport and other neighboring cities in Pennsylvania like Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Eerie and Allentown.
Check out Amusement Parks, Have Picnics in the Outdoors and Discover Williamsport’s History
Williamsport may be a smaller city in Pennsylvania but there is plenty of stuff for everyone to do. From amusement parks for kids to glamorous theaters in the heart of Williamsport, we have outlined some of the city’s most important points of interest so, be sure to check them out during your visit.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Knoebels Amusement Resort is an amusement park located within an hour’s drive away from the main Williamsport downtown metropolis. It features thrill rides, camping ground, world class entertainment, food from award-winning chefs, challenging physical games and a gift shop for visitors to purchase souvenirs and memorabilia. There is a ride for everyone including kiddie rides, thrill rides, family rides and also a swimming pool and miniature golf.
- Art & Cultural — If you are looking for a place to catch a good show and share funny moments with your loved ones, try bringing the charter bus to Williamsport’s very own Community Arts Center. It is located on West Fourth Street and is a stone’s throw away from many attractions in town like Ways Garden Park and Flanigan Park. YMCA and Wegman Williamsport. The center recently underwent renovation to restore it to its former 1929s glory. For those who can’t get their hands on good tickets at Community Arts Center, try heading for a show in Community Theater League which is located along West Third Street downtown. The theater produces 10 to 12 in-house shows and hosts a multitude of events all year round, including 10 special concerts.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Looking forward to chilling out after a day of traveling and moving about in the rented charter bus? Take some time off at Bullfrog Brewery to sample some local brews with your family and friends. It is an award-winning pub and restaurant located right in the heart of downtown Williamsport. Moon Raven Public House is an old building turned into a restaurant, it offers a hearty meal and a myriad of drinks to choose from. You can find all types of food in the downtown metropolis which includes local flavors in Hoopla’s Family Fun and Grill, Barrel 135, Mulligan’s Restaurant and Lounge. Want something a little more exotic? Head over to Grace Buffet and Grill for some Chinese dishes, Orlando’s Restaurant for Italian-American fanfare, Ichiban for Japanese meals or spice things up at Don Patron Mexican Grill.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – There is, notably, a lot of history behind Williamsport Crosscutters as well as a lot of awards won. Come visit this sporting venue or better yet, check their schedule and join in the crowd with some cheering of your own.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Don’t be fooled by the humble exterior of this museum because once you step into Thomas T. Taber Museum (especially if you love trains), you will be caught up with all its exhibits that details the deep-rooted history of the region’s people. Most exhibits are about the city’s railroad history, life during the 20th century, American Indian occupation and industries that helped the city’s economy. There are more than 300 toy train sets in the museum.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Nothing beats taking the one-hour ride along Susquehanna River with the Hiawatha Paddlewheel Riverboat ride when it comes to touring Williamsport. Throughout the ride, guides with share stories about passing attractions through a loud speaker. This way, visitors are armed with insider information even before actually visiting it. The fun and affordable tour boat offers snacks, an extensive menu and a bar on its lower deck. They offer special cruises throughout the year; for example Family Night, Kids Karaoke, Concert, Wing Night and Dinner Cruises. Susquehanna State Park offers visitors a respite from busy shopping, touring and visiting of landmark locations, tourist attractions and shopping destination. It is pristine and jam-packed with green, fun landscape for kids and families to play around in.
- Other Points of Interest — If this is the first time you are visiting Williamsport and would like to make the most out of your time in the city, try making Williamsport Visitor’s Center your first stop in the charter bus. Get your hands on maps, recommendations, highlights, and other tips from the staff at the center before heading out. The Visitor’s Center is located on Via Bella Road.
Speak To Our Customer Service Representatives for a Quick Quote Today!
Visit these Williamsburg attractions, landmarks, historical sites and art theaters with US Coachways’ safe and comfortable buses. Arrange for ground transportation for your wedding guests, have a birthday party, an anniversary, a school outing, or have a multi-state promotional tour together with US Coachways reliable charter bus rental service. Contact us by calling 1-855-BUS-CHARTER for a quick quote.