Get Revved Up for Indianapolis on an IN Bus Charter
Indianapolis Bus Rentals for Sports Fans, Art Aficionados & Foodies
While the capital of Indiana boasts exhilarating professional sports venues, including the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the state-of-the-art Lucas Oil Stadium, the city’s art and entertainment scene is just as exciting from the well-respected Indiana Museum of Art to downtown Indianapolis entertainment options.
Beautiful architecture and green spaces have earned the city Forbes magazine ranking as one of the best downtowns in the United States, with more than 200 shops and 300 restaurants. It’s no wonder culture lovers, professional sports fans, foodies and shopaholics flock to Indianapolis from far and wide.
With an extensive fleet of vehicles that includes minibuses, party buses and 56-seat coach buses, US Coachways caters to groups of all sizes. Whether you’re planning a corporate event, arranging wedding festivities or a weekend getaway with friends, we provide affordable bus charters to locations throughout Indiana, including Lafayette, Fort Wayne and Evansville. With our superior customer service, luxury amenities and the best bus rental rates possible, US Coachways is the right choice for community organizations, church groups, team travel and school trips as well as special events such as bachelor parties, wedding festivities, anniversaries and birthday celebrations. Give us your destination and let us handle the rest.
IndyCars, Pacers, Colts & More in Indianapolis
The city’s love affair with professional sports is no secret. Still, there’s more to cheer about than the Indianapolis Colts, the Indiana Pacers or the Indianapolis 500. Indianapolis offers plenty of attractions and points of interest. Below are some of the highlights you won't want to miss.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Entertainment venues abound in Indianapolis, from the Klipsch Music Center, where you can catch the likes of Dave Matthews Band and Rascal Flatts, to the Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn at beautiful White River State Park, rated by Pollstar as a “Top 100 Outdoor World-Class Venue.” Try your luck at various casinos, including the Hoosier Park Racing & Casino. For the kids, Caribbean Cove offers huge tube slides that take them literally around the building and back in to land into a splash pool.
- Arts & Cultural — The arts are alive and well in Indianapolis, where the choices are many. From world-class blues at the intimate Slippery Noodle Inn, described by Rolling Stone magazine as one of the top blues bars in the nation, to the Hilbert Circle Theatre, home of the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra. There are six designated cultural districts to visit, all of which are known for their galleries and museums. Don’t miss the Children’s Museum, the world’s largest, and the 130-year-old Indianapolis Museum of Art, one of the oldest and largest in the nation.
- Restaurants & Shopping — The food choices in Indianapolis are out of this world. Sample the offerings at The Market, ranked by Bon Appetit as one of their Top 10 U.S. sandwich shops, or at the St. Elmo Steak House and Sky City Café with its cuisine inspired by Native American and Western culture. Then head downtown or to any of the city’s six cultural districts for some serious shopping.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Host of the Indianapolis 500 and the Brickyard 400, as well as Super Bowl XLVI, there’s no question about Indianapolis’ love affair with sports. Beyond the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the city boasts Lucas Oil Stadium, home to the Indianapolis Colts, Bankers Life Fieldhouse, home to the NBA’s Indiana Pacers, and Victory Field, named “Best Minor League Ballpark in America” by Sports Illustrated magazine. For golfers, there are almost 40 golf courses to choose from. Considered one of the most interesting in the world, the 18-hole Brickyard Crossing Golf Course has a Pete Dye design that features four holes within the Indianapolis Motor Speedway oval.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Indianapolis is replete with fascinating historical sites. Start with the Indiana State Capitol. Young and old will be stimulated by the nationally recognized Conner Prairie Interactive History Park, which combines history with science and features fascinating interactive experiences. Basketball fans should visit "Indiana's Basketball Cathedral," the Hinkle Fieldhouse, which is the sixth-oldest college basketball arena still in use today.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Indy is renowned for its many trails and fabulous parks. The Indianapolis Cultural Trail that connects Indianapolis’ six cultural districts won international acclaim as an innovative urban concept. The White River State Park, right in the center of downtown, is an oasis from the hustle and bustle of the big city with its trails and waterways. At the Garfield Conservatory and Sunken Gardens, visitors can see tropical plants in full bloom year-round and European formal gardens. Adventurous visitors can swing through the trees at Eagle Creek Park at 40 feet to 50 feet above the ground.
- Zoos & Aquariums — The Indianapolis Zoo is internationally known as achieving the world’s first successful artificial insemination of an African elephant. And it also includes an aquarium and botanic garden.
- Other Points of Interest — Race car lovers should not miss the Dallary IndyCar Factory, where they can get behind the wheel of a racing simulator or ride in an IndyCar through the streets with a professional driver. Basketball fans shouldn’t pass up the chance of catching Bobby Plump, the basketball player whose famous shot inspired the movie “Hoosiers,” shooting hoops in the back parking lot of his restaurant, Plump’s Last Shot.
Reserve Your Indianapolis Bus Charter Rental Now to Save!
Booking a bus charter with US Coachways is simple, by phone or online, but don't wait because the sooner you make your reservation, the more you can save. Our account specialists are on hand 24/7 to help book your mini bus, party bus or large, luxury coach bus. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427)